Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

wassup? Empty wassup?

Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:50 pm
The Hyena wandered through the village again, wondering if he would encounter anyone new for once. His current pack mates seemed to be either busy, dead, or otherwise occupied, and while teenage romances were a common part of life, he just could not help but think it was suspicious that so many of them had disappeared now. A rabid dog charged out from nowhere, this one having eluded the dog pound apparently. No matter. As the dog jumped through the air towards him, audible from many meters away, he was already turning, falling backwards, his foot lashing out, to catch the dog on his shoe and fling it past him, hopefully it would be stunned a little bit.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

wassup? Empty Re: wassup?

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm
Risako, having shied away from the ninja life for a few weeks, decided to make a return. Two reasons brought about this return: boredom, and the inability to afford food. Walking with her hands in her pockets and her head hung, she roamed aimlessly, following the shadow that was cast in front of her. Her thoughts focused on her friends, whom probably wondered where she went. Deciding to drop in and check on them, if they were around, she would round the corner only to see a dog fall to the ground in front of her. Before the dog could get up, she body flickered past a nearby man. "Looks like you got this," she said with a pat on the back, "whatever this is." Judging by looks, she couldn't decide which one looked better, the dog or man. 

[Sorry for the weak post, kind of getting back into the groove of things.]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 am
For once someone had not been openly judge-mental of the Hyena, which frankly, made him a little happier already. The dog seemed to be playing dead, while he got to his feet, so he turned to face the other, this newcomer girl, while keeping an eye almost literally on the rabid dog in case it tried anything.

He did not remember seeing this person before. "Who might you be?" He inquired, trying to not sound too unfriendly despite his general nature.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:38 am
Not a single thing about could be called an attractive quality, even his voice was rough and aggressive, though she suspected he meant otherwise. Puberty was not friendly with this one. Relatively care free of his appearance, Risako would respond with "Risako." She noticed that he kept his eyes on the dog, likely as a precaution. This was someone who she'd probably seen before just never met. Then again, he certainly stood out from the crowd when it came to being different, standing roughly six feet tall. When she finally realized it, his eyes meant one of two things: 1. He was severely blind, using echo location to move, or 2. He was of Hyuuga descent. Why did she try to think of who he was, he'd probably tell her here in a few mere seconds. "And you are?"
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:48 am
"I am... the Hyena..." He said in reply to her query. "I cast off my original name, my original clan relies too much on their past glory and fame of their dojutsu for me to bother associating myself with them further." The girl was quite short, now that he took a closer look, being almost all of 2 feet shorter than him.

"I have not seen you around here before, that I can remember. Are you a newly minted genin?" he inquired.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:02 am
The Hyena... an interesting name. It fit, given his looks. Risako put her hand on her hip, paused for a moment, and spoke "No, I've been a genin for a while." She then realized that she forgot to grab her headband, which usually dangled from her neck. Putting a bit of liveliness in her voice, she continued, "So why are you doing the pounds job?"

[Sorry for the short post, and the lateness. I feel like this topic could go somewhere, I dunno why.]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:27 pm
(dat's ok, rl has me busy too)

The Hyena was only moderately surprised to hear that this girl was a genin as well, despite her age. "Well, I was minding my own business but that dog came out of nowhere and I did not intend to get infected or the like. I have been before and I can say it is definitely not fun."

The Hyena paused. Then he continued. "Originally I was going to go train by myself, were you happened to be headed that way yourself?"

(ttl wc: 362)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:55 am
Infected? With rabies? Damn, this dude had it rough. She didn't know whether commenting on that would cause hostility. 

Risako tried to remember what she was originally doing to do, but just couldn't seem to conjure up the thought. "I uhhh..." she muttered, "I can't remember. I need the practice though, so I guess I am now!"

[This'll pick up a bit when we get to training, I'm still kind of bad at RPing a 300 word post of casual conversation >~<]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:41 am
Perhaps she had just happened to be passing by or such and was embarrassed to say as much. The Hyena said "Ok, how about that area over there?" while pointing at an empty training ground conveniently vague manipulated to be just over 20 meters away, and completely empty, save for the bare ground."

If she looked to acquiesce, then the Hyena would lead the way, long strides eating the ground up at a frenzyish pace. Stopping near the middle, he would say "Do you know many jutsu yet? If you have fire or wind element, or wish to unlock them, I can probably help you there, or with an actual jutsu along those lines." He hated to say it but the village was starting to grow on him, calming him, he was slowly losing his Hyena-ish aspects that he had clung to while fighting for survival.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:04 pm
Looking toward the spot he had pointed at, Risako nodded her head. Keeping the pace with her newfound (friend?) she followed along without a problem. Not that the place was very far anyway. She stopped about three feet away, giving enough room for personal space, crossing her arms as he spoke.

"I know a few," she replied, "I'm working on a few powerful ones, like the Great Fire Annihilation and the Great Dragon Fire Technique." Risako paused, contemplating whether she should ask or not, he did offer after all... "At the most I'd just like a few tips. I find learning it on your own makes you stronger." The girl locked eyes, a proposal on her mind. "But before we trade information, what do you say to a little spar?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum