Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Rise of Dastri (P/NK/Hisano) Empty Rise of Dastri (P/NK/Hisano)

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:37 pm
Dastri sat at the back end of the Ninja Academy with her back to the wall, a small notepad from her parents in her hands. "Okay, let's see... what do they want me to learn? Substitution, Transformation, clone and Surface walking... um... which one would be easiest? Well, I guess the Clone thing wouldn't be that hard. I just need to make an extra fake me." The young ninja set down the notepad and stretched her arms a bit before performing the Ram, Snake and Tiger hand seals, focusing her chakra into a rather translucent mirror image in front of her... with no face. "AHHH! My face! Where did it go!?" Dastri tried to shake her hand through the image but found her hand passing through, along with the mirages's hand passing through her face. "Go away!" She closed her eyes and focused on cancelling out the jutsu, the image disappearing into nothing. "Dang it... That was scary. This isn't like kicking dummies at all..." With a sigh and a deep breath, resigning herself to trying again. and again. and again.
Finally on her fifth attempt of the jutsu, a perfect looking projection materialized next to her. "Aha! I did it! Finally!" As she smiled she saw the clone mimic her speaking. She started to experiment a bit, waving her arms around and making faces, happy to see the jutsu was working properly. "That wasn't so bad. I bet it was the hardest one too! This other stuff is gonna be easy!" Dastri picked her notepad up and marked Clone off the list. "Next up... Substitution."

The bunny loving ninja picked out a nice wood block the academy used for demonstrating and practicing the jutsu. Setting the block next to her she preformed the Handseals. Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake. Focusing her chakra, she quickly swapped places with the wood, temporarily creating an illusion of herself on the ground in pain. The image quickly poofed away to reveal the block laying on the ground where she was before. It wasn't the hardest jutsu for her, but she had a feeling it would be much more complicated when something was actually going to be flying at her. But she was pretty fast, so as long as she put up a half-decent illusion, she could probably pull it off on a real person. "But... I should probably give it a few more goes... Just to make sure." With a deep sigh she repeated the technique once more, trying the technique with the block in every direction she could think of, even up above her head! "I think it'll work... if I really need it... Ok, next up is transformation!"

Looking back to the notepad, she checked for any tips her parents may have left for her. all she could find was 'use your imagination'. "Welllllll... let's see what my imagination has inside. Dastri closed her eyes and thought... and focused... and fell asleep dreaming about giant fluffy bunnies she could ride around on. She woke up slumped against the wall and groaned as she stood up again. "Dang it imagination. Why are you so fantastical? I gotta focus. Maybe something boring would be easier. Like that bush. If I curl up it's almost just my size." Dastri knelt down next to the bush and smiled, poking her head inside to check for small animals but finding nothing. "All right, bush time." She brought her hands together and closed her eyes, focusing on the bush. Bush. Be the bush. Once confident that all she was thinking about was the bush, she preformed the seals required, Dog, Boar and Ram. In a quick cloud of smoke the girl was replaced with a bush. However, a large gust of wind blew by and while she was indeed a bush, she hadn't been prepared to react to anything. Attempting the move her leaves like the bush next to her caused the illusion to fail and dissipate. "Dang it! Well, maybe something sturdier would work out... like a sign. Signs don't move! Yeah, that'll be a much better idea!" Standing back up she moved next to the wall again and preformed the jutsu once more, this time turning herself into a small blank sign. She didn't want to mess up with words this time, but she could probably add those in later. Staying motionless for a few moments before dropping the disguise. "All right! Transformation jutsu complete! Only use simple stuff that doesn't move cause that's the easy way! Only one more thing to go! Surface walking here I come!"

Dastri took a deep breath as she started to feel out her chakra. Her parents had helped her learn to control the flow... a little. Not enough to use it for anything major, just enough for a stepping stone. That's all they ever really gave her. A single step in the right direction. Not very friendly, but they probably just wanted her to learn how to... learn on her own. She shook the thought of her parents from her head and focused on her chakra. "Let's just... try the wall here. I don't wanna get wet today." She pooled her chakra to her feet and started focusing on making her feet stick. She lifted a foot up and planted it firmly onto the wall. Taking a deep breath she took her foot off the ground, her foot sticking to the wall well... until she lost her balance and fell onto her back. "OW! Okay. Chakra works, just gotta focus on not falling over... A running start outta help. Balance is easier when you're moving faster." Taking a few steps back, Dastri dashed at the wall with her chakra focused in her feet. Jumping forward and planting her feet firmly on the wall, she turned and started running straight up to the roof of the academy, too scared to stop until she reached the top. Once there she jumped up and down on the roof in victory. "All right! Another point for rabbit speed! Jutsus conquered!"  

WC- 1008
Claiming:
Surface walking
Transformation
Substitution
Clone technique
+5 stats
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Rise of Dastri (P/NK/Hisano) Empty Re: Rise of Dastri (P/NK/Hisano)

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 pm
Hisano entered the room, looking around quickly for.... something. To be honest she was just taking a walk around the academy to clear her head and get a bit of relaxation in between important tasks. Still as she walked in she noticed the girl working hard at something. She watched, assuming the girl hadn't noticed her stealthy entrance and once she was finished she began to clap excitedly

"Not half bad kid...... What's your name?"
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm
Dastri hadn't been expecting company at all. When she heard the sound of someone clapping she let out a small high pitched shout of surprise and stumbled over her own feet as she fell to the ground. She put a hand to her chest to calm her now heavily thumping heart. "G-goodness! I wasn't expecting anybody! Y-you spooked me!" Dastri blushed embarrassed and got back up to her feet with a quick bow. "Um, my name is Dastri ma'am. Academy student. I was just, um, working on some easier stuff to get ready for a genin exam. I want to graduate as soon as I can so I can start doing missions. So I was learning basic stuff, like transformation and- wait... you said not half-bad... um... how much did you see anyways?" Dastri nervously tugged on the left ear of her hoodie and used it to cover half of her face. She hoped this person hadn't seen the embarrassing stuff... like when she fell flat on her back, or made that creepy clone projection with no face.  As much as Dastri would like to make a new rfiend, she certainly wasn't ready to make a friend like that! She would much rather stalk the person and surprise them with her sudden appearance, not the other way around! And especially not during her private training time!

WC - 226
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 pm
She moved past the doorway fully finally, crossing the open examination area to climb the first step, pulling outone of the seats and sitting down gently. Her hands set crossed on the cool wood, a few sheets of paper slipping from the edge of her shirt, just past the wrist to set flat on the table before her. They began to spin, the shapes forming more quickly into the shuriken she'd been practicing for so long, the first point coming naturally as the second point formed up. She smiled. This was getting significantly easier the more she practiced it. She had in mind her next technique, something on a much grander scale, though she needed to perfect the basics before she would tackle something dificult.

"Oh.... Um.." She'd gotten so carried away with her concentration she'd forgotten for a moment the girl was even in the room, but finally she looked up to adress her once more. "I think i walked in right as you were starting. I didn't want to bother you so I simply kept quite." It hit her finally that she was being fairly rude, and with a shake of her head she would continue. "Hisano. Jounin. I was just making rounds and noticed someone in here. "
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:45 pm
Dastri perked up slightly with curiosity when she saw the paper slip from the sleeves of the stranger's clothes and spin around. She slowly inched closer with interest as it flipped and transformed unto a white ninja star. "oooh..." The young ninja smiled and felt her heart flutter with excitement. She loved small displays of power, they reminded her that the world was full of awesome neat things that weren't big and scary, or rabbits. "Well, thanks for letting me practice without getting distracted. I might have been too nervous to focus if I knew someone was watching. Now that i know I can do it though, i definitely do it for the exam! So, thanks... and nice paper thing. Can you... can you make other stuff too? Could you make a rabbit?" Dastri's face brightened with hope and anticipation, her eyes seeming to shine as her imagination started to run wild. She could imagine filling her room with the paper rabbits, running around with an army of paper rabbits, or just keeping one on her shoulder or in her hair as she did stuff. Whatever she did, she hoped that she could get one from miss Hisano. A Jounin. "Oh, um, I forgot to say please didn't I? I'm sorry ma'am. My head gets full of rampaging rabbits sometimes." Dastri quickly bowed to the superior ninja and repeated her request for a small paper rabbit with a blush, now far less confident she would be getting an army of paper bunnies.
WC-252
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:40 pm
Her jutsu seemed to fascinate the young girl. To be honest, Hisano wasn't actually terribly sure how to... Handle that. Sure she'd seen her share of upper ranked shinobi, both when she was younger looking up to them and as a jounin herself but she'd never been the target of excitment. Except for once. By one girl. THe paper stopped for a moment, unfolding itself to lay flat quickly as she tried to calm the discomfort. She couldn't think about the other girl right now. She was most likely gone and it would do little good to do anything but concentrate on the here and now.

"I um. I cant really make rabbits. I'm sure at some point I could learn... Maybe. For now I'm actually just working on the basics, kind of like you. I spent a long time thinking I would never unlock my bloodline. Longer thinking that I didn't have one. Then one day this man came to the village and poof. " It was a lie, but a little one. She couldn't explain to the girl that she'd left konoha, especially considering she'd not asked permission. That was years ago after all.

"Keep working on it though. Looks like in no time flat you'll be ready for the big test and can become a genin. "

(TWC 503 paper shuriken trained 114 towards next jutsu)
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:44 pm
Dastri stood silently and watched as the paper unfolded itself, waiting for Hisano's response. She was a bit disappointed that the Jounin couldn't make a paper rabbit, but she didn't blame the woman. She shouldn't have just assumed someone would be an expert at whatever they were doing just because they were a much higher rank than her. "I'm sorry I asked. N-not like, I wish I didn't ask, I mean, I do, but, um, what I mean to say is... I'm sorry for assuming you were a master at whatever you were doing with your bloodline. I shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. Even someone as experienced as you can still learn new things. Anyone can learn a new talent... sorry if I messed with your focus. Especially after you let me have mine... I'll just... go back to training. Sorry." Dastri bowed once more and turned away, walking a short distance before taking a deep breath and thinking as she focused her chakra into the soles of her feet. She had bothered the nice lady long enough, she should go back to focusing on her own training again. Now that she had figured out how to work a few jutsus... it was time to use the more combat oriented ones in some sort of combination. The rabbit ninja crouched down, finding the sweet spot that would let her spring forward into action and dashed at a wall, slowing down slightly as she reached it and planted her foot on the vertical surface once more. Using the surface climbing technique again, she hurried her way up the wall before jumping off and twisting in the air so she wasn't upside down in the air. As she fell towards the ground, she grabbed onto a chair and used the substitution technique, switching places with the wooden object and continuing to run forward while leaving behind an temporary illusion of herself on the ground, cradling a cracked knee bone. From there she ran up another wall with the surface climbing technique, starting to love the feeling of vertical running, and pushed off to jump back towards the chair, this time landing on her feet and using her right heel to kick the chair as far as she could. She finally stopped with a sigh and panted heavily before falling onto her butt and then flat on her back, her chest rising and falling as she tried to recover her breath. "Dang... using... jutsu... takes... a lot... of energy... even more than kicking practice with dad... not with mom, but dad yeah..." Dastri smiled as she laid on her back and her breathing began to calm down, after all, no pain no gain right?

WC -425
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 am
"Um.. No no. It's fine. " She seems to have upset the girl.... Or she supposed more so made her feel... bad? People were quite a dificult thing to understand. This girl reminded her so much of her past. The raven haired girl... How they'd dance about practicing jutsu and fighting. They never got anywhere of course, but it was still fun. her concentration was split as she reminisced of the olden days, before responsibility and fear. Days when she would run wild through the village, giggling and playing.

As she did she searched her memory for the words of her old teacher. He'd gone into vivid detail about her birth right, of the ninjutsu that flowed through her veins, and of the power that came with it. The paper element, which was her clan's greatest strength, was a mysterious thing.

"Hisano... Child. There will a day when you must call upon the power of our element. Once you know it's strength things will come much more easilly to you. I must tell you of our greatest skill. The dance of the shikigami. The Koutashi clan may create paper, that is true.. However our strength comes in our existence within the element. " She remembered vividly the look in his eyes as he spoke, and the simplicity of the technique in his hands. Efortlessly his body would seem to peel away, his clothes and arms forming into small retangular bits of multi colored paper that simply flowed from his body. She'd watched as he deconstructed himself, his body turned paper and swirling around almost as if it was a tornado before her. Each piece moved of it's own volition, shifting to and fro, spreading out and about before pulling back together. Piece by piece his body formed back up, each bit sliding perfectly into place to form his body once more. It was remarkable. No. Astounding. She dreamed of this power nightl afterwards, of it's power and of the black haired girl who's life she valued above all others.

She snapped back to reality, looking over to see the Academy student practicing again. She seemed to be.. running across the wall? Surface walking. Of course. As she studied the small girl's movements she allowed her body to be filled with chakra, her power resonating through every inch of her skin. She focused on her hand, turning her head in such a way that she could see the student practicing while still keeping her own target within sight, and put her concentration into the technique she wanted to learn above all others.

(TWC 932 543 towards dance of the shikigami)
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:51 am
The small female ninja took a deep breath and lifted her legs up to her chest, rocking back once before hopping up into a crouching and then standing position with a quiet "hup" of effort. Not using her hands to help pick herself up was harder than getting up like a normal person of course, but if she could do it without her hands then she'd save them for another day. She gently kicked the chair back to it's original position then gave a sigh of relief. This had been enough training for one day. Now she just needed to relax and mentally prepare herself for her exam. "Little me... a Genin... heehee, it's almost unbelievable. No, that's wrong. It's totally believable, because I am Dastri Hotaru. I'll make my parents proud." Dastri turned to speak to Hisano, but saw she seemed to be concentrating and instead just quietly watched the Jounin, not wanting to do anything distracting while she focused... as funny as it would be to try and distract her, it was more polite to NOT do that.
Twc-2091
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:33 am
The girl was done it seems, she thought to herself, breaking her focus. The energy flowing through her body began to wain, slipping from fingertips and toes down her apendages slowly, like a bathtub draining. No. She wouldn't let it. She needed to focus. With another surge of energy she forced the chakra to flow through her body once more. Every inch of her form seemed to tingle. It was a strange feeling but an incredibly comforting one. Closing her eyes as the small girl rested she focused more deeply on her hand. It was the simplest part of her body of course, and would be the begining of the technique, she thought to herself.

Her skin felt like it was peeling back, which alarmed her at first. No, Apparently the word felt didnt describe this well enough. Her hand was actually peeling back. There was no pain, instead just the odd feeling of her body disconnected from her nervous system but still very much there. Her pointer finger unraveled, sheets of paper flowing from where the protruding digit once was. In its place was an oragami rose, opened up and offering brilliance to Hisano in tones of light skin color to vibrant red, and every few seconds the flower opened just a bit more. The petals peeled away, floating off into the air quickly, dancing around her hand in a way that made it seem like there were a multitude of wind currents all flowing about her body. They spiraled out, their distance increasing with each rotation, around and around her hand and away further and further, and with it she felt another sensation.

The back of the palm of her hand was now peeling off also, sheet after sheet slowly lifting up like the pages of a book turned hastilly in need to find out what happens in the next line except there was no text, or at least not any that would be readable. Instead these pages were filled with the birth right of Hisano Koutashi, and the masterful skill of the origami clan. As she concentrated her student brought herself back up, though Hisano only noticed it by the onomonopia she let out as her effort propelled her back upward. Should she turn to look at the girl? Would her jutsu fail if she ceased giving it all of her attention? The thought was cut short quickly as she felt the paper technique flowing further. Her wrist now was unraveling like a candy wrapper twisted open by a bright eyed child.

Her gaze turned finaly to dastri, the surprise on her face evident in a way that might freak the girl out. This was after all an incredible thing to see, and her body language and facial features almost looked more like terror then rejoice. She seemed to be done with her practicing fully, and Hisano could only assume she'd also taken time to rest a bit. that would explain the movement she'd heard, far more vividly then a normal ninja thanks to her experience as a fighter, as she continued work on her technique.

"Have you finished for the day?" Her words were punctuated and awkward as she tried to keep the bulk of her focus on the technique she was practicing. Each word seemed to draw the paper swirling around her arm farther from it's goal, creating a large circle around her entire body, and pulling them in as if they were on an invisible leash inward, towards the place they had been in before she'd began. The few sheets now peeling off of her forarm slid back into place, tucking under themselves to reform her arm, though there was still a very definable crease like brick laid out to form a great wall. As she finished the uncurled themselves with far more gusto then the time before, almost seeming to rip from their prison as the circle of paper extended back out. At this point there would be around thirty or so pieces of paper slowly rotating around the girls body and the large desk she sat at, from about waist height to extend about half of a foot above the girl's head. She softened her expression to not freak the student out, finally realizing her gaze would be enough to send a seasoned shinobi into a panic, suggesting something horrific was being used on them to rip off their flesh, and not that she was simply practicing a very interesting technique. "Appologies if I was failing to assist in your instruction. As you can see I have quite a bit of work on my hands that I've been able to complete. This... This is the dance of the shikigami... And it is just as remarkable as I'd heard. More so in fact I would say. The feeling is.... I wish i could describe it to you. Please do not be alarmed. It is in fact my doing that my hand... Well.... '" She paused, seeing her elbow was finally fully unraveled, a great circle of paper now flowing from her disconnected body at a much more rapid rate. It felt like power and freedom. The greatest gift a girl could ask for. She could feel every piece of the chakra infused paper moving as if it were still a part of her body, control their direction and purpose, in fact... She betted if she had the chance she would even be able to form them into shapes if she so wished. Closing her eyes she focused on the technique as it flowed up her biceps to engulf and dismantle her shoulder. She pictured her target clearly in her mind, and allowed will to work it's magic. The circling paper flowed from it's rotation, moving up like a great wave and arcing downward to crash against the floor. As it piled up it shifted and contorted, pieces slipping into others, folding in on itself quickly, and forming to her need, exactly how she'd want it.

THe result was coming along nicely. There between Hisano and the girl who she prayed to the gods above she hadn't fully spooked off, a small ball of wrapped and folded paper sat, it's sides sinking in quickly The edges smoothed out from where individual pieces curved and creased and the shape formed inward a bit. Two long ears flowed upwards in a spiral similar to the way they'd flowed from her body only of course in reverse. Meanwhile her other hand began, the paper unraveling like a note from fingertips and down her wrist. It was moving more quickly now, from a speed of less then twenty up to her natural movement speed, and then past that, her body opening up now at the speed of her reaction time, and causing her eyes to grow wide again. This was by far the coolest thing she'd seen. Well... She'd seen it before, but experiencing it was way better then witnessing a master do the technique. Naturally it wasn't as fluid, there were catches in the edges of sheets here and there, and at points the paper would collide, the two pieces dropping from the rotation to float down towards the earth before finally sitting still but for the most part the jutsu worked exactly as she'd seen. Perhaps with time, she thought to herself.

The ball was now actually taking shape, the ears distinctive enough that she was certain her student would realize what was going on. Two powerful legs set against the ground where once there was only a shapeless blob and the face of her paper creation elongated just a bit. A single sheet floated up and out of her rotation, falling slowly to the earth, or seeming to, as it folded in on itself several times, forming a tiny cirlce that set at the end of the creature's snout. Was it a snout? Did bunnies even have snouts? She needed not to think about it. It was important to not lose focus. Finally her creation would take life, or at least be finished, and before the small girl in the bunny hoody would be setting an oragami rabit about the size of a basket ball. She tested her skills in movment, causing the paper ears to perk up and shift back a bit as the creature's head turned at her command to look up at her student.

"So um.... Kid.... How about this. Show me the four basic academy jutsus and as a present I'll give you a special gift and let you check out this cool bunny I made for you. " The girl performed greatly, and she knew if she could do it again she would be ready just as her student Amaya was.

(TWC 2391 paper shuuriken trained and dance of the shikigami trained sorry for the long post)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum