Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

new look into her old life(NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: new look into her old life(NK)

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:18 pm
"information. I'd like to take a trip to the Kage building to get profiles for the village ninja at some point... But until then I dont really know much about the village at all. Tell me about you. Any family that are ninja, what have you done as a ninja in the village or otherwise. Aspirations. Just tell me about what makes you, you. Also what's your ninja way. " She sat down, legs crossed and relaxed, drawing two bottles of a strange tinted liquid from her bag and offering Amaya one.

"Have a drink. It's fruit water, Water infused with a bit of Ginsing and Steeped with apple overnight. "
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

new look into her old life(NK) - Page 4 Empty Re: new look into her old life(NK)

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 am
Amaya's breathing calmed as she listened to Hisano, and thought about what her answer would be. "Well.. I was born here, but my parents were black ops from another village. I don't know which..and I guess I won't know because they died when I was born. They came here for some sort of mission that they had to keep their identities top secret."
Amaya hadn't ever really told anyone her story, but she guessed telling her sensei was a good start to expressing herself.
"All anyone ever found out was that they had a son back home.. older then me but I don't know by how much. I don't even know his name, but I'd like to believe I'd know him if I saw him."
That was pretty much the story of how she came to be, as for what she had done for the village, that wasn't a very long list. "I'm only a student in the academy, so I haven't had a lot to do for the village, but I help people around town whenever I can. I..kind of looked over some things that were beyond what we were being taught, so that I could take the genin exam a bit early. You can't do missions as a student."
As for what she wanted to do as a ninja, that wasn't something she really knew yet. She only had a small idea of what she wanted out of this ninja world.
"I.. wanna take the pass less traveled, become stronger then anyone around by doing things the hard way. I don't have any genetic advantage or anything, so I have to work harder then most people here. I want to be strong enough to find out more about myself."
That was about all she could say, about herself, taking a drink of the water she was given.

WC- 300
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:43 am
She nodded at the girl's explanation, taking in the words and committing them to memory. She had a brother somewhere, though she wasn't sure where exactly. Interesting. She put more concentration into the paper. It shifted and contorted suddenly, her energy pouring into the small white sheets, and from her body more small white rectangles began to form up. It was beautiful to see, to be sure, though also incredibly strange.

"So you have a brother, mother, and father... Though you don't know where any of them are. Sounds like you have ambition, and now you have a teacher though...... You're still only an Academy student.... Thankfully there's a way to fix that. Think you can stand for a second? Show me the four Standard academy jutsus. "

(TWC 3305)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:26 am
Hearing Hisano's words, the young girl was suprised, and she jumped up. "Y-Yes sensei!"
She put her hands together in a half bow and prepared her handseals. The first, and easiest was the clone jutsu. She visualized it as the first time she had done so, and knew it was an image of her body made of chakra, it wasn't a solid object, and was basically the equivalent to an after image. She once again wished for a solid, self thinking version. Having two versions of herself would be immensely useful, but sadly she didn't quite have that luxury. Preforming the seals as fast as she could manage, two clones would suddebly poof into existence, both looking exactly like Amaya. She was pretty confident that she had done it near perfectly, and glancing at both of the copies at her left and right, was glad to see they were actually exactly perfect versions of herself. She huffed out a breath, and was glad she had surprised herself fpr once with absolute perfection. Next, she breathed inward, and thoyght about how to do the next one.

This jutsu was one she liked to do with a bit of style, because it was simply sort of entertaining. She concentrated, and knew this one was about switching yourself with an object. it was a seal that switched places with an object, though not ideal in every situation, was a useful skill none the less. She grabbed her coat, the seal placed under its hem, and threw it upwards with all her strength. While she didn't posses a super amount of strength, the coat still flew upwards at some speed, from which Amaya used the jutsu to switch places with the coat, after which it started to float to the ground, where it was swiftmy caught by the falling Amaya, coming out of a somersault from the air, and placed back on her body in a flourish.

Next, she had to do the transformation jutsu, which was a similar image overlay as wbat the clone jutsu was. Concentrating, she enveloped herself in chakra, and focused on Hisano's image, a Better version of it now that he had seen what the girl actually looked like. With a few handsigns in the correct order, and her body was covered in smoke. When it dissolved, Amaya stood in the image of Hisano, all of her features perfectly in place and even the cloak was emulated in perfect detail. The jutsu was perfect in form and execution, except for the need to preform handseals, which wasn't something she would master on her first day of training it.

Her chakra was a bit low at this point, from the practicing earlier and the fight, she was getting close to running on empty. If she hadn't proven herself as a competent genin after demonstrating the simplest of the techniques, she would have to train a lot harder then she had been. Sighing, she looked for the nearest wall and dropped the transformation jutsu. She just had to manage to run up a simple wall and she would be done. Hopefully securing the rank up she so wanted. Breathing inward, she began focusing her chakra into her feet, feeling the sticky chakra in her feet that would allow her to do something like stick to a wall. Breathing softly, and exhaling, she put one leg back and prepared her run, knowing that she had done everything she could to do the jutsu right, now she just had to succeed in its execution. She released her breath and broke into a run. She mentally prepared herself for the moment she hit the wall, knowing that her feet should definitely stick. She had done everything correct, and there was no way she could fail. She jumped, her foot connecting to the wall, sticking perfectly in place as she moved her body forward, preparing another step. Her next foot hit hitting and sticking perfectly, making her next step even easier as her foot took another step. She then stood, breathing a bit hard from the effort on her chakra reserves. "Did..Did I do well?"

Her breathing was a bit heavy, and her thinking was a little slower then what she would normally like, but she had used up way more energy then she normally would in a day. All of her muscles ached, and her heart pounded against her chest like a beating drum. She knew she did her best, and that was all she could do. She just hoped her best was enough for a passing grade. Getting this far had been a lot of work, and it would be nice for a reward now that she had achieved all of these skills. She hopped off the wall to meet whatever her result was.

WC- 800
TWC- 4,700
Stats-
Jutsu-
Clone technique
Transformation
Surface Walking
Substitution
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:57 am
"Not bad. You're a fast learner kid." She'd studied the girl's form, watching each of the jutsus being performed, and the product of them. She performed well, proving mastery of the basics, and with their training session she'd seen simple confirmation that the girl would be a good addition to the ranks of the village.

"So.... I suppose theres only one more thing to do then. " Pushing herself up on one arm she turned her back to amaya for a moment, taking a few steps away from her. "Go get some rest. You'll need it for tomorow. We'll train long and train hard. OH. " In a simple movment she slid her hand beneath the cloak she always wore, unhooking the headband at her hip. Clutching the metal in her palm she considered for a moment. Finally she released the paper, letting it float towards her quickly, finding it's way under her armor once more to hide itself. She performed one more graceful maneuver, turning her body to spin on her heels three full rotations before placing her toes down to slow herself. At the end of the spin she released the item, making it seem like an accident. It would fall to land at her feet, The girl's own Konoha head band.

(TWC 3507)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:11 am
Amaya was happy to hear those words, bit was surprised at the metallic cling at her feet that had Interrupted Hisano. She reached down and scooped it up quickly. "Sensei, you dropped this. What last thing did you want to say?"
She smiled and held out the headband to her sensei, wanting to hear the last part of the sentence, hoping it was the rank up she was hoping for.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:16 am
"I didn't drop anything. Congradulations kid. I suppose I'll have to pick out a couple more to team with you. She turned once more, Heading off towards the village once more. She'd need to stop by the Kage office to get another headband she supposed. They were important and that one had done her incredibly well... But she knew the gift of her own headband was the greatest thing she could give the new genin girl. Slowly her form would fade from view, out the exit to the training ground and down the long street  to become a small spec before disappering all together.

(TWC 3611 claiming 18 stats, paper element, and 1611 towards paper style shuuriken also exit)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:25 am
"W-Wow! Thanks!"
Her sensei was already leaving, likely already on her way to some important business. Amaya wasn't sure what exactly to do with the headband. She supposed it was supposed to go on her head but Hisano had worn it on her waist. Looking at her glove, she noticed the plates were in similar size to her headband. Popping one out, which admittedly took some work, she finally manged to slide the headband in where the plate had been. It fit perfectly, and it was a place that looked good, at least to her. Smiling, she went off to find some teammates or at least meet some people to gain the ability to go on missions.

TWC- 4,700
Stats-
Jutsu-
Clone technique
Transformation
Surface Walking
Substitution

Skill-
Demon style

Claiming Genin

EXIT

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:32 am
almost forgot. also giving permission for amaya to learn demon style from trinity fighting styles, since Kira and Hisano created the fighting style together
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:48 am
[As stated in Cb im only approving everything but the whole fighting style thing.]

so yeah congrats on Genin
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum