Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 47%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
3 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

new look into her old life(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: new look into her old life(NK)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:54 pm
"Sure kid. The history books say the son of the white fang took a team and they became epic heroes. I've been out of the loop too long to go up for Anbu any time soon and unfortunately I've gotten quite rusty with my fighting skills so it'll be good for me also. Gives me a chance to brush up on my skills while connecting with the village. " The shuuriken would begin to spin, one of the folds of the paper unfurling as they did. Shit.

She'd always been a late bloomer, her and the other girl were the only ones who truely understood one another. The only ones each could count on in this cruel world. It killed her to watch the suffering but she had her own battles to fight. The chanting voices telling her she didn't belong had never left her mind. At least she had the nara clan... And her family in the hyuuga district. Hisano had always been alone.

"I'm manipulating it. My blood has power over paper. It really is cooler then it sounds I promise. "
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

new look into her old life(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: new look into her old life(NK)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 pm
Amaya nodded, and agreed with her statement. She just hoped she was a good student. Thinking about the Hisano's bloodline, it actually sounded really useful. "So you can make equipment like shuriken out of paper? That sounds really helpful.. I don't really have any special talents."
She wasn't born into a prestigious clan, she hadn't inherited her mothers Uzumaki DNA, she had sort of lost the genetics armsrace. Hopefully there was still some hope for her. Perhaps her skill was natural talent? Though that couldn't really be considered a bloodline limit like controlling paper, or shooting chains out of your arms. The most well known clan she knew of was the UChiha, and there rather powerful eyes. Though, they were often found missing, at least the ones who overly showed off, so Amaya understood the dangers of holding such power, and having to sit there and hope someone you just met didn't murder you for your bloodline secret. She didn't know anyone personally who had done this, or had it happen to, she just knew it happened from rumors and the like around the village. The thought sent chills down her spine just thinking about it. At least that was something she didn't have to worry about.

WC- 200

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:18 pm
"MMhm. Among other things... Or so i hear. Honestly it's a gift I've only recently unlocked. Before recently I'd not been great at anything combatant. It took me years to gain the information needed to find out I even had a clan. Myself and my best friend took a trip and well....it kind of shaped our ninja lives. I found out about paper manipulation and she found out about...um... Her heritage. "

No matter how hard she tried she couldn't bare to speak the girl's name. So long it'd been. Was she even still alive? She hoped. The paper was moving slower now, turning at a rate that allowed each point to be carefully studied before finally leaving view. The points were slowly thinning out, the paper curling in on itself, the shape looking more and more like a weapon the longer she concentrated.

"I know how it feels I suppose, thinking I wasn't special. I didn't find out I had a blood line until I was a chuunin but I'm still a ninja and as you can see I did well even without my paper. "

(TWC 1026)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm
Amaya could see talking about her friend was a bit painful, so instead, she focused on her talk of how having a bloodline doesnt automatically make you a good ninja. "Well, I'll just have to become so good at Space Time jutsu that people think I was born with the the talent! So, what kind of training do you think I should do? I need to get prepared for the genin exam for sure."
She knew you could take the test anytime, but she wasn't quite ready, even with all the jutsu she had learned, it was going to take some more skill. She knew you also had to be physically adept, and while she had more stamina then others her age, she was not yet at genin level. She wouldn't even be allowed to do missions until she passed the exam, and found a team. or she would just go with Hisano, being her student would allow her to go on higher missions then normal as well. Though she would want to hang out with her sensei before putting her life in the womens hands. Though she didn't think the women was untrustworthy, she just didn't know her well.

WC: 200
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm
"That's the spirit. Now. What do you need to do. We can work on some jutsu.... Though I assume you don't really have a strong concept of that since you're still in the academy. Otherwise we could spar. Get a little physical training in. I... I think I know how to do that. " she paused at I, Looking up in a joking lost in thought way as she pretended to be unsure about how to fight. She wanted to keep it light. she wouldn't make Anbu being kind hearted but she would at least gain favor in the village, and her skills would prove enough to give her the chance to prove her calm resove from that point.

(TWC 1144)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:00 pm
"I don't think theres a lot of jutsu I can handle yet, especially in the field I want to study. So physical training would be best, though Taijutsu isn't really my best. ill just try my best I guess."
She had spent most of her time with various ninjutsu rather then focusing on her taijutsu, so physical training was likely to be the best bet for her. She took a couple steps back, and got in her best fighting stance, sliding one leg back behind her, and putting her fists up in a rather generic stance. "I'm ready when you are, Sensei"
Her body may have seemed ready, but the girl herself was rather nervous. She had sparred plenty of her classmates, sure, had even won a few times, but a jonin? Would she even come out of this with her bones in tact? She didn't actually think the woman would seriously hurt her, but the stories in class of how powerful jonin were still scared her to a point. They weren't people you ever wanted to seriously fight, or even anger. Some could spit fireballs the size of towns she had even heard. She hoped Hisano turned out to be a more gentle fighter.

WC- 200

Last edited by Kiru the Bashful on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02 pm
She released a few more of the sheets of paper, which seemed to simply float around her, spinning gently like a carousel around her. she shook her arms, loosening the muscles before setting up in a loose fighting stance. This would be good, both for her and for her new student. she couldn't actually remember the last time she'd fought... Anyone.

"Go ahead and show me what you've got kid. The trick to fighting is you have to give it your all. You won't hurt me so don't hold back and I'll show you what to do when you get to this point and have your own students to train. "
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:11 am
Amaya breathed inward, and exhaled slowly, and her brow furrowed in concentration. She decided to try and do a combo of moves she had seen some other students practicing like a form. Her muscles tensed, and she twisted her foot right, bringing the leg she had slid behind her in an arc towards Hisano's head. She was flexible like most Kunoichi but her lack of practice showed. Her form was both sloppy and ill done, her leg shaking slightly in its travel, but at least it stayed true to her target. Once her foot would make contact, if it made contact, she would bring the foot down sharply to damage the foot of her opponent, being Hisano. Assuming that went all well and dandy, she would preceed to jam both fists into the womans solar plexus, hopefully knocking her back. With that achieved, she would rush forward with a knee strike to the jaw, which would end in her extending her leg in a kick that would push the dark haired girl of Hisano's chest. In Amaya's mind, if all went well the combo would at least slightly damage the paper wielding girl, though likely not significantly. She sort of wished she had practiced more Taijutsu.

WC- 200

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:53 am
She stood, watching the girl's movements till the last second, tracing the path that would leave her the easiest movement with her eyes as the paper continued to turn, seemingly unnoticing the situation going on around them. Finally it was time. She ducked easilly under the girl's strike, shifting her body forward and then quickly standing up again. If this worked her strike would be lifted up quickly but fairly gently, not actually harming the girl, but causing her to be flipped backward.

Her feet slid across the ground, her body turning quickly as she reached out, her left hand catching onto the girl's shoulder to cradle her into her landing, making it look less like a fight and more like a dance planned and performed by the two. If this worked she would continue her counter attack, her hand sliding down the girl's arm a couple inches to rest on her bicep. With a step towards her she would sweep the girl's leg next, dropping her quickly towards the ground unless stopped. Once more she would slow the girl's momentum about two feet from the ground in a dip which she would pull her out of, pushing her forward with one hand on her opponents back.

Hisano wondered if she'd notice the way she was teaching. Perhaps. It was the way she'd learned so long ago. Oh how she would dance with the girl she'd spent her time with.... The girl who's name she couldn't speak. They'd developed a fighting style through this similar to break dance fighting that allowed momentum and movements to shfit and form into attacks gracefully.

As Amaya moved forward she'd trace her fingers across the girl's arm, counting the inches before attempting to grasp down once more to pull her backward in a way that would cause her to spin inward once. This was Amaya's portion of the dance. Could she do it? Would she understand the corelation. The thought filled her with excitement evident in the paper that twitched, shifting from horizontal to vertical with each of it's master's movements.

(TWC 1601)
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen

Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 am
Amaya was, understandably confused as she was flipped to land on her backside, and then, suddenly rescued by the very person who did it, almost as if Hisano was leaning her back in a dance. "Hey, what are you-"
She was then being tugged around a bit, and then, she was spinning inward. Was this.. were they.. dancing? The movements needed to keep going, she knew, fluid and connected with no breaks. She breathed inward, and she used the spin inward, to drop low, and do a sweepkick, attempting to catch the girls legs, and if not, her leg would continue the spin as Amaya stood upwards, and end it with her leg retracted to her chest, in a stance similar to that of ballet. Breathing out her lungful of air, she would place a kick outwards, that would fluidly fall and end in a cartwheel forward towards Hisano. This was less about strength and power, and more about grace, and technique. Her cartwheel would end with her using the force to push herself into a front flip, arcing a kick down, and then, once on that leg, returning into another ballerina style spin kick, followed by an open palm that was fueled by her spinning momentum.

WC: 200

Last edited by Amaya Retsuno on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum