Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Be Like The Wind (Training) Empty Be Like The Wind (Training)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:16 pm
Clyde walked around the dense jungle on the path to a new life. He knew there was going to be stronger men in the future then he could imagine. He would have to become the strongest he could if he ever wanted to bite down on the real world. He took a thick tree branch and sharpened it with a pocket knife. It soon became something like a spear. He looked over at the vast jungle with bravery. He felt like his future had to be made by him or not at all. He runs on top the trees form tree branch to tree branch as a warm up. He was also searching for another victim to pray upon. He was going to grit his teeth and man up like he had been doing since he was 8. He looks around feeling so tiny and useless in such a big jungle. He knew he was stronger then most people, but he still felt like a tiny spec on the world. He runs over to see the robed figure again.
"Hey, robe guy. I am going to pull down your hood for once."
The robed figure smiled at Clyde for a few seconds then disappeared into the wind. Clyde looked around and quickly jabbed his spear behind him to try to kill the robed figure. He was assuming the robed figure was going to just attack from behind, but then Clyde noticed the robed figure had never made his way behind him. He quickly turns his head around then he hit the robed figures fist right in the face. Clyde fell down the tall trees and was winded. He looks up to the see the robe figure look off into the distance, and Clyde became determined. He climbed up the tree fast and went for a stab to the robed figures ankle.
"You are going to have to be quicker then that. Your sword skills are impressive, but flawed."
That was the second time he ever heard that man speak. He quickly watched the robe figure pull out a rapier and look down at Clyde. Clyde stopped his attack and decided to put his foot against the tree. He quickly pushed off and turned towards a nearby tree branch. He landed on it and stopped himself quickly. He then looks back at the robed figure.
"Teach me what you know if you know so much. You haven't quite helped me before."
Clyde smirked at the robed figure and readied his spear.
"You are going to need a sword then. Your puny stick couldn't kill anyone."
Clyde glared as the man threw him a rapier.
"You are going to have to be strong. I think you have finally matured, Clyde. It is now time to watch you blossom, and hone your skills. I can't have you going out there and throwing your life away. You are my problem for better or for worse, Clyde. I knew that fully when I caught you."

[500]
1,500 more to go.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Be Like The Wind (Training) Empty Re: Be Like The Wind (Training)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 pm
"I guess I really am a problem for many people. I really should return the favor to my parents someday. I figure you know exactly what happened to them."
Clyde smiled and started feeling his rapier.
"I do very well know about that. I at least saved you. The other boy died in there."
He looked at the man and a tear rolled down his cheek.
"You could have saved him. You could have saved him all along. I know you could."
"Clyde.."
"YOU DAMN WELL KNOW YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO SAVE HIM. MY PARENTS ARE NOWHERE AS STRONG AS ME, AND YOUR TWICE AS STRONG."
"Clyde you parents were using a forbidden release and jutsu. It corrupted their minds. I was there to investigate, then I was told to save as many as possible. You were the only one alive at the end of it all. They killed each other. They are sick people, and I was going there because I could see the chakra they were using in there. I could see the jutsu through the walls due to my powers. Clyde I wish only you could have gotten out their sooner. I was told specifically to be professional and raise you up. They saw the potential in your eyes. All of them are dead now along with the village. Be happy you are alive. I should have talked to you sooner, but I needed to wait till you were ready to handle the truth."
Clyde stared angrily at the man, and the man pulled down his hood to show a great tan, curly brown hair, and huge scar on his cheek. He looked seriously at Clyde and Clyde felt like backing down this fight. He hated that man who had eaten at his mind for all these years. The man always left.
"Lets fight right here and now. I want to learn everything I can before I go face first into the real world. Maybe I can get a friend for once."
Clyde smiled then jumped at the man going for a stab to the stomach. The man quickly dodged.
"You should have just gotten closer then gone for the kill."
He quickly slashes Clyde's chest and then kicks him to the ground. Clyde was smarter though. He quickly stabbed his sword into the tree and held on. He pulls himself up and then stands on top the sword. He pulls out his spear and jumps up from the sword.
"Smart, but not quite good enough. You should have pushed off the tree and grabbed onto that branch. You are left with a weaker weapon then me when I have more experience. This is a sure failure."
Clyde scowled and quickly kicked from the tree to the end of the branch the man was standing on. Clyde grabs on then hears the cracking noise of the branch breaking. He knew the man would have to be quick if he wanted to stay on the tree branch.

[500]
[1,000 total]
1,000 more to go!
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:58 pm
The man smiled.
"I guess I never properly introduced myself."
The branch tore more.
"I am Carlos. It is very nice to meet you Clyde."
The man slashed the branch at a point in front of him. The tearing stopped where he was and did so more in front of him. Clyde looked as part of the branch tore off. This was going to cause him to fall down again. He quickly jumps backwards and twisted grabbing a tree. He looked down and then looked to his side. He was a dead man. He quickly caught the glimpse of his sword and decided the tables have turned.
"Carlos you will fight me on the ground!"
Clyde pushed off the tree with all his might and landed on his sword again. This caused his sword to fall out and he quickly caught the sword and pushed himself to a nearby branch as he fell. He was now hanging from one hand on a tree branch.
"I admire your determination. That is for sure."
Clyde quickly jumps up and slices towards the man's boots. The man hardly noticed Clyde had cut the tree branch more so. The man simply moves his boot away and smiles. Clyde jumps down branched to the floor of the forest.
"Give up?"
Clyde smirked and the tree branch broke apart under the man. The man was caught off guard and dropped his sword in the chaos. The man tries to secure his landing as Clyde jumps up into the air to slice the man down.
"You are a smart one aren't you. You did everything you said you would. Except you aren't smart enough."
Clyde goes into a slice right across the man's chest, but the man was smarter. The man quickly blocks the side of the sword with his hand and punches Clyde in the chest.
"Never get cocky."
He spit out blood and Clyde quickly back flipped onto the ground. The man sees his sword was far away and Clyde's was still in hand.
"What did you say earlier? Oh, that is right! You said never to get into a fight where they have better weapons and skills. It seems you don't have a weapon."
The man smirks at Clyde.
"You really are listening to me."
Clyde smiles back and runs at the man in a curve so he could cut off the path of the man to the sword. The man simply teleports to his sword and draws it out.
"You will have to become faster Clyde. Here I bet I can teach you a trick to swinging as fast as me."
The man smiles and Clyde smiles back.
"You have to transfer everything you can to your bones and muscles. You simply have to be quick and powerful. You have to remember the flames inside of you, Clyde and use every ounce of power in your swings."
Clyde nodded, too a deep breath. He started practicing swinging his rapier as fast as possible.

[500]
[1,500 Word Total.]
500 More words to go.
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:27 pm
After a few hours of training Clyde's arm were like soft pasta as he looked over at the man.
"Am I done yet. I feel I accomplished exactly what you said."
"Nope, sorry. Let me show you once again."
The man quickly slashed the tree again and Clyde studied the man's form and attack. He examined every aspect of the attack.
"I got it!"
Clyde quickly slashed the tree using every muscle in his body. This caused a very fast sword slash. Clyde dropped the sword right afterwards. He looks over at the jaw dropped and and chuckled.
"I did it."
Clyde breathed heavily and let his arms hang as if they were completely numb. He smiled and felt how sore his arms were. They felt as if they were going to fall off any second. He licked his lips and tasted his sweat that coated his body. He felt light headed and even his legs felt like paperweights. He looks at all the marks all over the tree and laughs a huge laugh.
"You really did it! You actually did it! That took me a month to learn of constant training. That is good enough for today. I don't even know what to say. You blew my expectations out of the water."
Clyde smiled then fell backwards and passed out. It felt good to finally get a break. Clyde's determination really is something destructive. Carlos took Clyde and draped the boy's body over his shoulder. He smirked and felt as if he saw himself in the boy. He walks deeper into the forest readying himself to teach Clyde the next step in his sword skills.

Clyde woke up and and felt a little bit of soreness in his arms.
"Wake up you start training now. You have been sleeping for three days."
The man quickly goes to stab Clyde in the chest with a rapier. Clyde felt a sword in his hand and quickly redirects the stab off.
"Some hell of a rude awakening."
Clyde jumps up on the small bed and looks to see he is in a crude home. He goes for a very fast slash he had learnt from three days ago. The man quickly blocks.
"Faster!"
Clyde swings again taking in ever muscle he could and every aspect of his body into the slash. The man quickly blocked it.
"Show me what I taught you right now."
Clyde sees Carlos go for a fast slash and they quickly get into a huge sword fight. Clyde had simply jumped to the side of the man as he slashed then went in for slash on the man's side. The man quickly jumps away and then they do a series of fast attacks against each other until they were both left gasping for air.
"Clyde you are ready to leave. Leave the sword here and head towards a village. You will find a sword eventually."
Clyde smiled and they both caught their breath more.
"Thank you for everything.

[500]
[2,000 Word Total]
[Leave Thread]

Skill: Sen no Ken Learned (2,000/2,000)
10 Stat Points Gained.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:44 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum