Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mikata Uchiha
Mikata Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Uchiha Bond (NK,Hikarishi) Empty Uchiha Bond (NK,Hikarishi)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:03 pm
Walking around Kumogakure enjoying the lot of clouds that weaved in the air Kata smiled. Kumogakure was a big village to live in. With a couple of Uchiha like him self living here as well. Kata could not find any Uchiha willing to train with him because they usually were arrogant. But it did not matter to him. He still had his dad and sister to train with. Kata arrived at his destination the training grounds preparing to train somehow unlock his second tomoe or even his third for Sharingan. Kata went to a large rock and sat on it." I wish a common Uchiha like myself will just stroll by and train with me " said Kata out loud.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Uchiha Bond (NK,Hikarishi) Empty Re: Uchiha Bond (NK,Hikarishi)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:38 pm
The young Chunnin Hikarishi was in a tree just above a rock as he watched an older male approach and sit right under him. 'odd...' he thought to himself but remembered his younger days back in the leaf village. A smile slipped across his face as he drifted back to days of not so old until he heard the man speak. 'Well he alot more like me than i thought....' Hikarishi thought again as he slid out of the tree trying not to make a sound and settling behind the man and slipping out a Kunai as he put his headband away.

Quickly he would slip the Kunai to the mans neck and pull it back enough to just barely draw a bead of blood. "An Uchiha...this could be fun!" He exclaimed as he covered the boys mouth to stop any scream. "Come with me and you wont get hurt....Much." He said while chuckling slightly as he finsihed and pulled the boy backwards to the rocky area behind him were they would be hid.

The Boy was someone that he had seen before he had rescued him from a troubling situation in the borders knowing that for this to work a blood red mist would over take his form as his ring transformed into armor of a demonic kind.

[o-o OK first rule NEVER and i mean NEVER revel that you are an Uchiha unless you have to...and for doing so in your first post not knowing what my character is like IC Your Character will now be scared shitless o-o but not hurt]

[Link to armor Armor ]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:02 am
With the boy held by his throat and a kunai held to his neck Hikarishi would start to press down the knife and draw a bead of blood when screams were heard from the village. 'fuck.' he thought to him self as he let the kid go and screamed "LEAVE!" weaving a hand sign and leaving in a puff of smoke.

[exit. claiming no WC.]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:56 am
Off in the Distance Fenn had been chilling in a local tree line, he had been training as a part of physical therapy, but he was taking a break, and off in the distance he heard something, and certain words caught his ears, "Uchiha" being the main one, in the book he had about the Senju and the talk he had with Akihana, he knew these people had a powerful bloodline, Power was what he had been searching for, he needed it to protect the ones he loved, the ones he cared for, Fenn was not going to play around about it.

He looked to see the boy and the boy seemed to have a visitor who did not seem to stay long and vanished in a puff of smoke, So fen waited and upon spotting the Exact moment to strike, just before the boy could catch any glimpse of him, he Used Dancing Leaf Shadow, he was immediately behind the boy, and without making any sound at any point of this happening, and with full strength and with full speed, he would aim a chop across the boy's neck to knock him out, if this succeded, the boy would most certainly be knocked unconscious and he would catch him before he fell and would Head off towards the prison area with the boy, he was going to get Akihana to help him once more
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:35 am
48 houring , Claiming an Knocked out Mikata
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:46 am
Approved unless I missed something. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum