Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Home is where the heart is? - Page 4 Empty Re: Home is where the heart is?

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:29 am
"This girl, " KIRA spoke, though it didn't sound like her voice. No, this was clearly another using her tongue to form the distraught saying, and more specifically the woman hidden within the scythe of sorrow. The weapon was conjured once more as her eyes darted about, watching his attacks. The Lightning was of little worry to her, due to her under armors effect but the weapon was something to pay attention to. She shifted to the side, simply leaning out of the way of his Kunai as she drew the sword of hatred from its shieth, nestled along the back of her forearm. The chakram then was slipped down her arm, nimble fingers catching the reinforced leather straps to allow the weapon to fly. If successful the weapon, which flew at a speed of one hundred and eleven would slice into his shoulder sprit zing the rain soaked ground with a trail of warm red blood. She gripped the sword hilt tightly, studying her opponent.

This... Seems to be the inuzuka boy. Daiyuki. She gave him an odd look, studying his stance for weaknesses. Why would she be pulled out to fight him, she wondered to herself, allowing her demon stance fighting style to fill her with strength. Her eyes owed a strange purple tint.

~Kira. You know this isn't right. You nearly killed the boy, your student. Your friend. I don't need to remind you you don't have many of those left....~ as selene slipped into KIRAS body, protecting the girl from harm, Amber drew the no ha girl deeper Into the nothingness. Into the fae realms where they could speak calmly.

~Amber.... I'm buisy if you couldn't tell. I'm in the middle of a very important battle. ~ her time was dismissive, proving the break once again only temporary. Youkas corruption was seeded deep within the girl and that was a problem.

~ yes. You were almost done with your battle. What would kiru have said if he walked up to see his sensei standing over the dead body of one of his closest friends Hm? He would do everything in his power to stop you, you know that. He would try his best to kill you... To avenge everything you s already taken so easilly. You are not the demon priest girl and by the goddess you don't understand the path you're traveling. I've been down this path. It leads to a hatred deeper then you could ever imagine. Hatred for everything, this world, your so called friends if you have any left, a deep seeded hatred in yourself so powerful your life..... You will devote your life to the thrill accompanying your final breath. You've seen that look already in Maku's eyes. I will not let you follow this path girl. Whatever it takes."
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:19 am
The blade entered his opposite shoulder. The boy was struck down yet again, not wanting to satisfy the woman’s ego Daiyuki with the help of ninken struggled to stand to his feet. the boy was weakened by another wound yet underneath his mask he smiled, the smile was that of pleasure. As the boy remembered his teacher’s tip about Daiyuki and his ninken moved as one to avoid the afterimage attacks.

Over the course of the battle the boy had closed the distance between him and the woman to approximately a few meters. The woman knew hand-to-hand combat was the boy’s specialty so distance was her weapon against him. Daiyuki had been hesitant to reveal his ace card just yet, he needed more pain, more emotion, more blood… he desired to hurt… The wolf boy’s jutsu required it… he needed to draw more…

“Come to me!!!” he would scream at the woman.. needing to lure her closer…. Daiyuki was grotesque in his demeanor.. He knew of the troubled past she’d explained to him… he wanted to resemble her worst nightmare…. Why not he thought… she was pushing him past his limits he’d yet to touch hers.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:09 am
~Nothing you say can stop this path Amber. You don't understand the draw... THis power, this feeling. Youka.... I've proven my worth even if a little to my master yet he still denies me. I will gain his approval. That is......~ Her words trailed off as she turned away, not wishin to face the dark goddess. She knew enough about her story, of the travel between realms to know that perhaps she was right but she couldn't cut the draw, Abuse does that. She knew the relationship between herself and the demon priest was toxic at beast, deadly being the more preferable descriptor. It was the reason she and kiru had so many troubles. She scoffed slightly at her own thoughts. THe bright eyed boy. Bless his heart. 

He was weak. He knew it, she knew it but neither would say it. Even this boy before her, though he was resilient as all get out couldn't touch her strength, and likewise couldn't hope to fight on the level needed to survive. IT sickened her, Causing her to turn her attention back to the large well that would allow her to end this silly facade once and for all but as she set her fingertips against the cold stone a hand set on her shoulder. "You will not kill this boy while I draw breath. He will become powerful. Not everyone was forced to get strong or die painfully. That is a torturous existence saved solely for you and I. Selene is taking care of that. You WILL stay here with me. 

Meanwhile.

The Spirit of Sorrow cocked her head to the side at the boys words, giving a heavy pull against the chain in her right hand. The chakram came back quickly, in a path that would just barelly miss his other shoulder, whipping like a yoyo back to its master. She took two steps to catch the weapon once more, spinning on her heels to pull the loose chain back her direction. Unless stopped the boy would be caught off guard by this second attack, the chain crashing into his back and sending him sprawling through the air her direction. A cruel smile slid across her lips. This was play time, she thought to herself. She had a set ammount of time to actually enjoy the fight before the two girls within the Fae would finally work through their problems and Kira would return, and she planned on using every moment possible. Her stance opened a bit, Powerful feet biting into the sand beneath them, assuming he was flying towards her as described. If he didn't right himself, which is to say if he were flying towards her in a fashion completely uncontroled and vulnerable, She would drop her hands to her side, shiething the weapon and shield on her left arm as she entered her demon stance. Her eyes would begin to glow a deep black color the moment she looked up at him, giving him an almost cruel predatory smile. Pushing off from the ground she would leap at her prey, spinning around once before begining a devistating combo. She would perform the taijutsu of their first home, or ore properly the first home they actually knew, The leaf whirlwind, a combination of kicks with terrifying strength buffed by the girl's fighting stance, more specifically ambers signature style. each attack would come at him at a speed of one hundred and twenty two, the power coming in just as heavy until the actual connection. If she hit she would push just enough force into his body to stun without giving him fatal wounds. She didn't want to kill him, and assumed her power at this magnetude could in fact go though his body, not to mention crack her own bones in the process, an entirely new problem she didnt feel like dealing with. each kick would come incredibly fast, striking his left side, then right twice before ending with a front kick that would send him flying backwards into the chain still wrapped around his back. As it hit it's end she would pull him back with her weapon, repeating the combo a total of twice more before allowing him to fall to the earth. 

In the event he wasn't caught in her suprise attack, or that he was able to catch his footing in midair to launch a counter attack she would respond to it in kind, reacting the moment she noticed his movements.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:54 am
Daiyuki held a tight grip on his ninken. The boy was led by the wolf… she had a keen ability…  the afterimages of attacks in the rain she could see them.  As her weapon caught him off guard, he and his wolf were sent on a direct path toward the woman. Daiyuki wanted to be in taijutsu range he didn’t figure it would end up like this. The wolf boy and his ninken were so used to being aerial it was almost second nature to them, immediately they had begun their forward circular rotation.

Daiyuki and ninken had begun rotating and gaining speed as they drew closer just the woman had leapt into her leaf whirlwind. The collaboration jutsu used by the boy and ninken would be strong enough if successful to shatter the woman’s extended leg. The attack was a ferocious rotating attack one capable of altering it’s path like a wheel.

Fang Rotating Fang

Stat buffs during attack:
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:35 am
She noticed the attack, but far too late to do anything but pull back. Her first kick came in short, extension pulled back to become a kneeing attack that left her vulnerable..... Or would have. As her body continued to rotate she pulled her arms in, taking the battle up a knotch. The cursed seal owed across her body, level two increasing her speed and chakra, which would have o my assisted slightly were it not for the powerful rain. The kneeing attack would strike the two moments before their attack could hit her, her attack making a full three hundred and sixety degree swipe as the cloak across her body.... Either formed or was already formed cuz I don't remember so let's say it wasn't on I geuss. Her body would turn black as the attacks collided, her rain tiger's kneeing holding a power of one hundred and seventy five, enough to most likely knock him clear across the battle field once more.

"Do not over estimate me boy. I am more battle hardened them the child who calls you her student. Now, that attack may have broken bones you will most likely need to rest Hm?" Her feet would touch down on the ground as she spoke, none of the statement Asside from the warning not to overestimate her being said were she not able to land. With a flick of her wrist the chain, now on the ground in front of her would smy up, following its pulled path to set just behind her on her right side. Defensively she drew the sword, slicing I to the air twice just in case he decided to attack again, though the last throw would ensure around her was an attack in a cone that would crash against him were he to move forward. Her waltz was flawless, the attacks set to make a maze around her that would seem at this point impenetrable, and for each doorway found two more would close from her defences.

Selene looked to the sky, seemingly at nothing due to her target being less a living being around them and more so a voice, or lack of voices. The two had grown quiet amidst the tree lines of the fae and that worried her. As she turned her eyes from her opponent she signed the deal for her mastery shadow sewing, her newest nara jutsu, preparing a contingency for if he found a way around her waltZ and yanno.... Cuz training other jutsu is fun and stuff.

(Twc 5468)
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:17 am
The way and how fast Daiyuki and his pet were rotating one could’ve assumed the attacked had a high success rate...The woman the boy was up against wasn’t the average kunoichi, this woman was highly intelligent. The boy felt the woman’s knee make deep contact with his sternum, he heard it crack as flew 2 meters back hitting the wall of the cave. Another crack his ribs were broken. It was unfortunate as the boy and wolf would be rendered not fit to continue.   
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 am
She let out a long sigh. Perhapse she had over done it, she thought to herself moving quickly over to the boy. As she moved, her feet not seeming to touch down against the ground, light on her feet, floating across the dragon lands, she released the dance finally, the shadows following behind her. The mastered shadow sewing would gently wrap around him, if allowed, lifting him up to bring her too him. "I'm fairly certain something is broken. Thankfully I'm here. IN her current state Kira may have taken your life..... Let's get you to a place where you can rest and perhaps to Kaien. She's learning the art of Medical ninjutsu. 

If things went as described she would carry the boy through the dragon lands to a soft spot, laying him down to rest before heading off to tend to the rest of her affairs. 

(TWC 5615 claiming 1998 towards tai spec and rest towards mastered shadow sewing plus 2800 ryo and exit unless stopped))
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:00 pm
Exiting
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:35 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum