Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1  - Page 3 Empty Re: Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1

Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:40 am
Heavy exhales was leaving the pink lips of the blue haired woman as she was exhausted if anything of the events that occurred she was sick of it all. She wonder why...though,why did she bring them with her. One she didn’t want anyone to die because of her actions it was something she was really against,no one could die for her sisters sins but her. She felt a strong sensation in the pit of her stomach as she was making her way towards the cave she was feeling the aching of her body as it all coursed through her bringing pain. She sweatr if she wasn’t already aware of it she will be breaking down and be destroyed by her own body She felt herself as she was about to fall as if her body would give out on her,a like of the light fading from her eyes.

As soon as she was about to fall a shoulder had intercepted her,this caused the blue haired woman to look towards the right side of her. This was because that would be the side she was caught from falling down and caught up by her student Yaju. A battle was happening within the woman’s body as they walked. She felt weak but she knew,it wasn’t the time to feel this way not yet anyway. Her arm rested on the supportive shoulder of Yaju as he helped her to get to the cave she had instructed them to shelter in for the time being. The words would be whispered in her ear as she couldn’t help but look to the ground as memories slowly begin to flood her mind.

It was a sunny day in Kumogakurea day like no other you could say. People was in the pit of starvation as the population was low due to her father's antics. In the Ametsuchi manor was a small little girl,one who said will grow up to be a wonderful heir to the clan that dominated the village. The little girl was playing with one of the maids,her smile was something that could melt anyone’s heart. Step by step as she danced around with the small maid with her small dress on,it was a beautiful sundress that the maids made for her. She was the light that everyone held onto for their savior….a small girl who was already burden by the people of Kumogakure.

“But Onee-chan! you said you’ll play with me when you got back!”yelled the small girl,as she stood in front of her elder sister. Who had just returned from a long mission which was hectic to say the least. The two sisters stood there,the little girl pouting as her sister had broke another promise.”Tell you what...Misaki when i return from this last mission,me and you will spend the whole day together,,,,,,just wait for me”She said that was the last promise she heard from her sister as she grinned ear to ear”Ok Onee-chan!”she was hyper to finally be able to spend time with her obviously strong older sister who was important to Kumogakure.

The small girl waited,she waited for her sister to come as she sat at the gates of the compound waiting for them to open. Some say she was losing her mind,but no it was just she wanted to spend time with her sister and become strong like her sister was. So she waited for the day her sister will return and keep her promise to her. Soon days will pass but the young girl didn’t move a muscle,she ate at that spot..even bathe in that spot,she never took her eyes off the door that lead to her home. The young girl was holding onto hope as she was so young and loved her sister. She was holding up to hope that her sister will keep her promise,no she knew she will keep her promise there was no doubt about that.

Days turned to weeks and weeks into months as she waited. The young girl wasn’t moving a single muscle in her body her eyes kept looking forward.”Misaki……”said one of the maids as the little girl would be there just sitting not touching her food,lately she been becoming sickly and not eating for the last couple of months. She was destroying herself as she was waiting for her sister.”Minatsuki...always comes back,she always tells me nice long stories….”Misaki whispered to herself as she sat there. Months finally turned into years and Misaki grew up she became a shinobi like her sister did. But everyday she sat at that gates and waited for her sister to return every day she spent hours just staring at those wooden doors.

“Misaki your father called for you”Said one of the maids as she will turn her head the little girl was fifteen now,guess she wasn’t so little no more.”I’ll be there shortly”she said as she stayed for a few more minutes to keep her eyes on those doors. After a few minutes had passed she would rise to her feet and proceed to make it to her father’s officie. She listened to the man who was the reason she came to be,but when he said something about leaving her own heart seem it was squeezed out. but she held her emotions in as she was granted the title of Raikage. The next morning her father was gone….no where to be seen as she was completely and utterly alone now. The sorrow becoming strong as she was a fifteen year old who had to run a village,what could she actually do...besides keep others from feeling like she did.

During earlier of her reign as Raikage a mysterious man had visited her village,by the name of Shouten. He played with her head,he gave her the information about her sister was dead. This broke the hope she had for so many years to nothingness. She lost control of herself the pure heart was corrupted and wanted revenge for her sister death...it was the only thing that kept her going as she lived through her life as she had one goal and that was to put a end to whoever harmed her sister she was corrupted by her own emotion...she was left alone and no one to save her she violated herself with her own emotion.

Misaki will come back from reality as they would finally reach the cave,where her back will be pressed against the rocky wall as her blue eyes looked around. She noticed all the people coming in one after another,but Tsukiumi wasn’t with them she remained outside a the time being. She looked forward at Kuro who had lifted his hand out towards her ordering her to relax her chakra,but how could you relax a chakra you had no control over,she closed her eyes as she will try to calm it the best that she could.,the cuts on her cheek and neck healing just to stop the bleeding but since it was inefficient the scars was still there as she opened her eyes towards Kuro. She scared him? but why…..why would he say that to her? she had to protect them that’s all she needed to do nothing else matters.

She listened to the story she was being told about being a monster,that’s all she was that little girl was so deep inside of her that she once was. You could say she never existed as she will sigh softly people say this about monsters and about demons but how could anyone say anything without feeling what she was feeling right now this was a life she couldn’t understand really,her eyes went towards the ground as she will think heavily on this as she would sigh softly as she think what was her reason for doing what she was doing. Her eyes widen a  bit as Akihana spoke up about there was no such things as monsters,then what was she….what was she if not a monster.

She watched as Akihana would move up towards her as she sighs, The girl was strong and she couldn’t lie about that. She looked down at Yaju in his wolf form as he was still a pup afterall which didn’t mean it was a bad thing. A slight pink spread only really lightly as Akihana would touch her cheek as her eyes will narrow as she felt the healing chakra passing through her body,it was warm something she hadn't felt in a long time this is something she enjoyed it made her really happy well somewhat. She would look at everyone in the cave with her as they all were important to her but deep down she felt it was temporary. Sitting there as she listens Akihana talk to Kuro as she would bite her lip.

When the words about taking first watch,she couldn’t believe in her condition she could do that. Misaki would look at the woman beside her as she would sigh,this girl was exhausted so she couldn’t let her push herself anymore so she waited. Her hand would be gripped a few hours passed Misaki couldn’t sleep but everyone else was. She looked at Akihana,the hand she held will start to glow a bright light as she would close her eyes slightly. as a orb of light would rise from the glow. The orb of light will land on Akihana’s arm”Guess you were chosen as it’s second bearer,just hope you use it to help the people you love...I Misaki Ametsuchi give you light to bang all evil so use it well”she said as she will gently loose her hand from  Akihana’s grip as she would stand up.

Her body will walk forward as she will leave towards the exit of the cave, as she exit out of it Musubi and Tsukiumi was on both sides of the cave. She will smile towards them as she went off on her own. She seemed to disappear as soon as she was in the darkness that surrounded this world as she made her way to a special place. Tsukiumi followed her mother walking beside her as Musubi stayed behind”we hast found a opening in the graveyard not far from the cave”Tsukiumi will speak up as they walked through the chaos”Good we will head there in the morning”Misaki will reply.

She reached a grave stone which she will sit at for the time being,her blue eyes looking towards the name on the stone as she she will sigh. This was where her mother laid dead,this was the woman who gave birth to her someone she loved so much. Tears begin to stream down the former Raikage cheek as she close her eyes. “I’m so sorry…..I’m so sorry,I’ll make sure you can rest in peace I promise…”she will murmur as she felt those tears not let up not even for a second as she was about rwenty or thirty meters from the cave they were in as she will sit at the start of the gravestone.”After this is all over mother,I’m going to sit and tell you all the stories of my adventures,it will be just me and you I promise”she said softly.

Her head will rest on the gravestone as her arms will wrap around it,her blue eyes looking to the side”Don’t worry mother….i’ll keep you warm…..I’ll always keep you warm”she said softly as her head will rest against it,her eyes will begin to close as she  will fall asleep on her mothers gravestone and her around it like a warm embrace she fell asleep with final words”I’ll protect you...I promise”she murmurs as she fell asleep as Tsukiumi would watch over her as the blonde’s eyes would feel for Misaki...the feelings she must be fighting.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1  - Page 3 Empty Re: Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1

Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:46 pm
The somber night had went off without a hitch for him, his senses and body being the warmth for the rest while he slept by the one whom he had called master. In his own sleep he found himself in a plain field as far as the eye could see, his body sitting in the middle of this large field. He was no longer in his wolf form which at first made him question what had been going on, but after a moment of slight panic he calmed himself and begun to walk around the area. "Let me guess...it was you who brought me here turtle? Could have just asked me to come into my mind speak with me then, no need to take me into my dream...," while if the importance of this was something that could have been waited on, when a reply no longer came it was as if he was alone in this area. When one became so entangled in their dreams it meant something was about to happen or someone had been trying to visit them, now since yaju had only a couple of people in his life dead, he could surmise the two that could possibly try and visit him. It was as if he had been sitting in a realm of his own design and peace, showing the stability of his own mind in a sense but he knew better than that because nothing was peaceful with him at the moment. Rather than questioning it and trying to find its answer and break it down, he would instead lay down in the plains and look up to the sky for a moment. Within just a few hours of arriving to the new realm he had fought with dragons corrupted with chaos with his comrades, and had watched Misaki go through an internal battle with himself.

All of it made him wonder what he could do to help her curb the darkness within her, but even he had issues at some points with his. The issues that came with this however were something he would talk about to the others, knowing that they could easily give him the advice that he had needed. It was within the span of his thoughts that the landscape began to warm and contort into the caged area of his mind where he was now looking up to the cage itself and the monster inside of it," So finally you decide to show yourself Sanbi? Was wondering when you were going to tell me if tht was your doing not," the red eyes met the single eye of the beast as he waited for some sort of witty remark or comment but was only met with silence. After a few brief moments of silence he would break it to simply ask the bijuu a simple question," Why is it that our roles in this life must be to either destroy or be an instrument of destruction?," the question had almost stumped the bijuu who in return simply laughed and rested itself onto his arm....leg things. "We are what we are because of the way life has made us. I've been around far longer than you, but you humans have done both destroy and build. Although," he paused for a moment only to yawn," I've always been a instrument of war and you yourself are only using me for the purpose of destruction," that one sentence had caused a rise of anger from Yaju which was quickly quelled as he sighed. "I was once going to use you for your intended purpose, but now...I want to use you as a partner in order to protect my home and the people i care for. You may be a weapon, but are also a being of this world, so from now on....you and me are on a truce eh?," Standing up for a moment he would....well he couldn't dust himself off because of certain mental aspects, but he just rested his hand onto the cage and waited. The beast now dumbfounded and confused could only laugh for a moment before turning around," We shall see when the time comes Yaju Hayate...there are still tasks in which you must complete before my power is yours to use," the world around him had slowly been fading until he had woken up, his form still that of a wolf.

His eyes searched for a moment counting the bodies in the dark, seeing two but the one whom he had been laid beside had been gone. For a bit he wondered if she had went on a walk and thus walked to the mouth of the cave, only to see Musubi standing there. For a moment his eyes would look up to her and wonder for a second on the whereabouts of Misaki, his eyes only telling him of her location but not what she had been doing. From where he was however....he could hear it...the sounds of her tears and her crying, which had caused him to return his gaze to Musubi," Go to your mother...I'll stand by and watch over everyone else," whether or not she left would be up to her, but by her side he would stand. As the moon slowly waned and the sun slowly rose, Yaju had spent his time preparing some food for the rest of them, using his rations to make some really good food.

[5737]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:53 pm
Approval for Yaju

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:44 am
Sleep came uneasy but welcome for the blonde as she lay arranged somewhat between the group, her dreams full of confusing instances that both frightened and comforted her. Had she been in an easier state of mind, she would have realized that this was a way for her chakra levels to restore as she rested. Natural rest, sleep, was the greatest healer of all, and everyone who over exerted themselves found their ropes about to snap simply because they hadn't afforded themselves the luxury of rest. Her group seemed similar, too busy running around, with too much responsibility burdening their young shoulders. Had Akihana been awake, she would have wondered when was the last time they had truly closed their eyes and slept, slept and not dreamt, just slipped into the oblivion that was restful peace. Somehow, she doubted it had happened to any one of them very recently. Despite her own disturbed sleep every single night, the young mother couldn't deny that the most restful she ever felt was with her son, usually with his arms curled tight around her where she sat or lay. Arata had the magical quality of chasing all her fatigue away and she wished he was here now, just to cheer everyone up. Or at least she would have wished had she been awake.

As it was, the medic slept on, not noticing when Misaki woke up, not noticing when the small spark enveloped her arm and the tattoo appeared for the briefest second on her skin before disappearing once more, not when kuro gently disentangled his arm from her grip to go follow Misaki and not when Yaju awoke to follow them and then returned to cook breakfast. So deep was Akihana in her state of rest and so complete was her absence form this world that she would never have woken up if it hadn't been for Musubi gently shaking her awake to the smell of food and a new morning. As a ninja, her first instinct was to raise her hands, chakra scalpel at the ready, but when her vision caught up with the reflexes to see Musubi, memories came rushing back of the day before. The Norito seal glowing, a telepathic message, a voice she would go to the ends of hell and back for, a hundred, no, two hundred fury bodies coming at them from all directions and finally, a single drop of blood on Misaki's cheek that had cut Akihana much deeper. It didn't make sense but the medic knew it didn't have to. Some things existed in the realm of logic while others were only to be felt. And the young girl getting hurt was one Akihana felt personally responsible for. it was logical, it just was, and it always would be.

Waking up and getting her bearings, the blonde only saw Yaju and the two daughters Misaki was too young to have, in addition to herself inside the cave. The kunoichi didn't ask about the other two members of their group. It was clear that wherever they were, they were safe or Yaju would not be here. Misaki's daughters too would be by her side. Most likely the duo had either left together or were close to each other in some way. Reaching for a fresh cup of coffee, the blonde gave the dark haired teen a sleepy smile of thanks, taking a cautious sip and then donning the whole cup in one gulp. The first taste had reminded her how hungry she was, not having had a meal in this world yet. They had another tough day ahead, tougher than yesterday but Akihana knew they would survive to see another dawn in this corrupted wasteland. How she knew this, the medic couldn't say, but her belief was another thing that had never been subject to logic. It was not an equation, not reliant upon a solution to prove its existence, it simply was, and that was the only thing about this particular kunoichi that made her special in any way. Nothing set her apart than the humdrum of everyday existence save the little light of hope fueled by her belief in the world she came from and the friends she came with.

"I hope they return soon," she murmured, coming to stand beside him at the mouth of the cave. It was a simple statement, one they both knew didn't matter in the end. For no matter how long it took for Misaki and Kuro to return, Yaju and Akihana would still be waiting. Even if it took forever, and then a little bit after.

Because that's what friends did.

TWC - 6013

Learned Clone Explosion - 2000 words
Learned Great Fire annihilation - 2000 words
Learned Chidori Sembon - 2000 words
Gained Tattoo for Fairy Glitter
Saved 13 words
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 am
Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1  - Page 3 Approv10

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:29 pm
apprpoved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum