Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1  Empty Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:24 pm
Particpants:Esdeath,Yaju Hayate,Psychosis,Akihana
Spoiler:

Dark clouds will begin to gather above the legendary dragon graveyard known only as
the Dragon Ravine. The clouds was darker than usual as lightning seem to course through the darkness as the storm was approaching. The darkness filling the area as lightning strikes the ground breaking through the surface as it tore through the rock striking many bones of dragons in the process turning them to dust. The lightning dance among the ground it sounded like war of dragons cried as the lightning struck down. There was a dark evil sensation that filled the air around the area. Among the ground where the dragon mouth cavern opening was ripped showing a passageway almost like a vortex the area completely surrounded in a pit of chaos.

Lightning roared through the sky as Athena flew having three people upon her back as she soared through the skies. Her body maneuvring to dodge the incoming lightning that struck down the chaos was reaching into this world which meant that the time for his awakening is near,Athena continued to soar through the skies as the darkness only got worse”Misaki,the chaos is becoming to strong if I keep going it will overcome meAthena said telepathically as it came to a halt using it’s wings to flap and keep itself airborne for the time being,As Misaki will rise from her seat position as she looked down at the light below obviouly being the entrance to where they must go.

“It’s fine Athena you did well,you always come through for me when it counts”she will reply as beside the ex-Raikage was Musubi and Tsukiumi two of her loyal creations.”Art thou going below?”spoke up Tsukiumi as her weird way of talking always caught Misaki off guard I mean it was extremely weird she always wondered why that girl talked like that.”Yeah we got too or the chaos escaping from the other world would escape into this world look at what it’s doing below,everything it comes into contact with is decaying and the reason we have to stay up here for the time being”she explained.

Musubi fist will pound into her hand as she grins”Mother it’s him isn’t it?”she asked as her eyes gave off that kind of look only excited girls had. Misaki turning her head to the side as she giggles she surely had some trouble makers on her hands but they were her back up if anything happened.”So any objection to me going all out Tsukiumi?”Musubi will ask her sister as all three females remained standing on the golden dragon.”Do as thou wilt”the blonde will reply not really as destructive as her sister was,she was more about compassion if anything. She loved to care for things and make them better for her to use. All three females will stand there ground all in there different attires as a smile slowly inched on all there faces being a good thirty meters from the corrupted chaos.

Misaki is a tall, beautiful and slender woman with long blue hair and blue eyes. She wears a General's apparel with long sleeves, a blue scarf on her neck, and high-heeled boots. She also has a tattoo on her chest, which is the proof of her Loyalty to Etro.

Musubi is a fair-skinned young woman of average height and slender built. She sports a very developed and curvaceous body with a slim waist and flared hips. She has brown eyes and a brown hair. Her hair is hime-styled; it has short bangs, chin-length strands surrounds her head and framing her face, a single antenna-like strands that hangs just above her head, and hip-length hair at the nape of her neck. Her most noticeable physical trait is her firm and well-endowed chest.Her normal attire is a white gi with red string decorating it that resemble the traditional clothing worn by the miko with the addition of a short red skirt, mid-calf brown boots, and upper thigh-high white stockings. She also wears a pair of red combat gloves that she only takes off for more social events.

Tsukiumi has long blonde hair with blue eyes. She is dressed in a black dress with a white underdress which shows her cleavage, wears a choker on her neck, and has long brown boots with black stockings. Because of her short skirt her panties are often exposed. As all three girls kept their stations looking down at the very objective that was obvious there goal at the moment. Misaki couldn’t handle this by herself though,she will have to make herself known though she was a bit against the idea.

Her blue eyes looking down as she watch the use to be brown colors slowly turn black as the influence of the chaos was happening this needed to be stopped.”He really never gives up,but this time i must end it once and for all”Misaki thought to herself as a hand will reach back as a finger would press against the mark on her neck which was the Norito Seal,something that transferred over with her body shifting. She will press two fingers to the center of the seal as she will have to call for back up. Her feet still placed on Athena as the chaos was erupting and destroying the once proud grave site.

She will press chakra into the seal as her voice will travel to all those that bared it”This is Misaki,just do as i say...do not ask questions that is a order we don’t have time. Meet me at Dragon Ravine and make sure you use your chakra as a sort of shield over your skin,there’s a mission i must ask your help with”it will end with that as she will sit down on Athena who was floating above the chaos as she relaxed now it was the waiting game but they didn’t have long they needed to get there fast as possible and quickly. Both Musubi and Tsukiumi was using there chakra as a shield to block the chaos from making contact as it was obvious they were prepared to start this and also end it with this battle.

“Never would've thought Xanlanth would show himself again,it been sometime since my mark went out of control because of him,guess he will never learn his lesson so we gotta kill him once and for all”she thought to herself. Musubi will kneel down to poke her mother's cheek”You look tense mother are you afraid,I mean we are going to a world where your powers came from”Musubi would pick at her mother as she giggles,Misaki remained silent as she will sigh softly as she waited why was her daughter such a annoyance. The Decaying continued below as the lightning struck the ground once more,they were running out time.

She laid back her back against the dragon as her eyes looked up towards the dark skies she couldn’t help but shake her head.”Why would i be afraid? It’s not like i haven't slayed a dragon before”she chuckled softly,.but it was true this time was a bit different.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1  Empty Re: Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:26 pm
From the office he couldn't tell something was happening in the far reaches of the village nor was he inclined on the knowledge that Misaki had actually shown herself to the world again. Here Yaju was sitting in the office doing what he usually did, going through paperwork and the like trying to get as much done as humanly possible and then some before going to take a nap or somthing of the sort.

The simple everyday life of his as Raikage was getting a bit...boring so to speak in the sense that he didn't get to do anything except the occasional meet with Kuro or Aki and the little meetings with the officials of the village," Shit is getting boring here...where's the fun," a heavy sigh escaped his lips as he rested his head upon his right hand, the red eyes of the young male looking out of the window in mild contempt. An ill wind had been approaching the village and he was yet unknown to its vile nature, but when the time came? He'd hop to it like a bunny rabbit to a carrot.

It would be as soon as he stood up and looked out of the window, a spark or more like a familiar feeling came to him as he felt the seal activate and a brimming smile returning to his face as he chuckled," After so fucking long you decide to use this damn thing and we don't even get a hi? Well good to know you haven't changed Misaki, I'll be there shortly then," a wild chuckled followed by a loud cheer of excitement left his lips as he jumped over the desk and rustled through the closet, taking off his suit and tie so to speak and throwing on his old ANBU attire.

Donning his red sleeveless jacket, black and red stripped training pants and bandages he would quickly throw on his Disciplinary Squad Haori and grabbed a present for the returning lady, his body being thrown out of the window as he used the wires abound his arm to swing onto a nearby roof where he would at full speed begin to dash out of the village before turning into his wolf form and there he was on his way to the Dragon Ravine. As he dashed out of the village gates, he could fill the corrupt chakra in the air and suddenly he was confused," whatever this is....it seems like it is going to be fun," the wolfish grin growing bigger with each individual bound he took.

Within moments or rather a few thirty minutes he would have arrived, sliding to a stop near the area of Misaki who was in the air, but flying was a thing that he could do so he would jump into the air and transform back, his body growing a pair of wings to fly or rather float around her and the dragon before smiling and looking towards her," Well damn....someone has definitely been growing since they had last been around," moving to hug her he would look around for a moment and become serious," So what the fuck is going on here and why the hell does this air smel of chaos and corruption," the nature chakra that had been coating his body would involuntarily grow nine tails and other fox like features as he looked around. His eyes went back to Musubi and Tsukiumi for a moment before raising a finger," Where's Asuna? I'd figure your daughter would be around here somewhere with her beloved mother, oh here," showing her the sword he would begin to hand it to her," Made it myself...should be something you'd enjoy as a welcome back present," with that he would simply go quiet and wait for the others to arrive.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1  Empty Re: Slay The Cursed Dragon Xanlanth Part 1

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 am
The urgent rapping on the plain wooden door rang loudly throughout the hallway as Akihana's reddening knuckles continued the action. Usually not one for being rude, the medic nonetheless struck the door a little harder in order to wake up her elderly neighbor from one of her frequent and unscheduled naps. Not that she blamed Mrs. Yoshino, the woman had lived long enough to retire in a ninja village, she was entitled to all the naps she could ever desire. But right now there was an emergency of the kind that made the medic's heart flutter and skin crawl slightly, and her neighbor was instrumental in its success.

"Maybe she's not in, mommy," Arata mumbled sleepily from his position curled up against her body, his head resting on her shoulder. When the blonde had first felt the seal activated, she had anticipated a message from Yaju. He was the only one who had used the Norito Crest to communicate with her so far and she had done the same. So when a somewhat familiar voice started speaking as Misaki, an image of the woman she had met at Etro's shrine flashed through her mind. At the mention of what sounded like a possible corrupted chakra infestation, the Light user had instantly changed into her mission clothes. Misaki sounded serious, and Yaju would likely be there too if the problem was as astronomical as it sounded. Donning her usual mission shorts that left her newly obtained ANBU tattoo peeking out slightly on her upper thigh, mesh shirt under her usual sleeveless red vest zipped up an appropriate length, the medic had gathered her long golden hair in a simple three strand braid and tossed it over her shoulder to keep it out fot he way. Gathering the few supplies she could only guess at needing, Akihana had then taken care of the most important part of her preparation process, picking up her sleepy son and walking down the hallway to ask Mrs. Yoshino if she could fit in a spot of babysitting.

"She's in sweetie, mommy can sense her chakra," the young woman replied. "And she can also see Mrs. Yoshino waking up." the kunoichi added, her golden gaze focused on the this wooden door through which her bloodline limit allowed her to see everything that went on the other side. As if on queue, the door creaked open, a yawning ex kunoichi looking out at the mother and son, not too happy about being disturbed.

"That's rude you know," Mrs. Yoshino quipped, "Just because you can see through my door doesn't mean you should dear."

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Yoshino," Akihana apologized, gently disentangling Arata's arms from around her neck and placing him standing on the ground. "But I really have to go, this minute. Could you please watch Arata while I'm gone?"

"Oh, a date?" the old lady asked, eyebrows raised in curiosity as one wrinkled hand moved to Arata's shoulder in the universal gesture of taking someone into their protection. "Kami knows you haven't had one of those in... Say, have you ever been on a date Akihana-chan?"

"Nope, mission," the blonde corrected, quickly dropping down to give Arata a hug. The kunoichi didn't bother responding to the question of a date, mostly because it was pathetic despite the seriousness of the situation. "Arata, mommy has to go now, but I'll be back as soon as I can. And remember, I love you very much," placing a kiss on the boy's cheek, the Akari's golden gaze turned to the babysitter. "And thank you, Mrs. Yoshino, I really owe you one."

With that, the ANBU operative rose to her feet and a second later, she was gone, having applied the body flicker technique to reach her destination.

It wasn't an easy journey, trying to locate points for flickering in and out, not helped by the fact that Akihana had never actually been to the Dragon Ravine before, but as soon as her chakra sensory started picking up a kind of pollution in the environment, the medic figured she was on the right track. Following her instincts and than Yaju's considerable chakra signature, the Kunoichi arrived at what looked like a storm about to blow. Misaki's warning about a protective chakra shield had not been a precaution, the blonde noted, her medical skills already in application as a layer of fine chakra covered her skin not unlike the application of lotions against UV rays. The only difference being that her chakra coating gave the young woman a slight golden glow, mixed no doubt with her natural elemental affinity for fire and light. As long as Akihana was around, at least darkness would never be a problem.

What might be a problem would be her inability to fly. For when the kunoichi arrived at the designated spot, if was only to find that everyone else was above it. Several hundred feet above it from the looks of it. The dragon she had barely glimpsed at Eltro's shrine now dominated the skies in full glory, bearing Misaki and two others she could not even begin to identify. Another massive chakra presence floated beside her, Akihana barely making out the blue cloak flapping against the howling wind. Yaju flanked the dragon rider's other side, his own wings supporting him in flight, an ability she had no idea he possessed until this very moment.

"Looks like i have to learn to fly next," the medic mumbled before bringing her palms together to emit the blinding ball technique and sending it smashing up into the air into a harmless but bright display of golden light. It was simply meant to get their attention, being as high up off the ground as they were.

"Hi guys," she waved, guessing she must look like a puny ant from her position on the ground. "May I please get a lift?"
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:56 am
The storm only seem to get worse as time was passing them by the lightning striking the ground breaking through it with its divine power. It was like god had finally displayed his judgment as the Dragon Ravine was being torn apart by this corruption,the place was filled of darkness at this point it wasn’t no doubt about that the chakra was stronger than anything the woman had ever felt. Misaki eyes will open slowly as she could hear it the roar of a dragon escaping the opening in space and time,it had to be the soul of Xanlanth the cursed dragon who brought chaos to her and now he aimed to corrupt this world it was the only thing she saw as reasonable solution at this moment.

Misaki body will move just a bit till she was rose up and sitting upwards on the golden dragon as it pertained it’s constant flight in the air about thirty meters still from the surface. The darkness truly made the Dragon Ravine look like a graveyard as she knew this will be the hardest mission of her life even with the people she trusted with her it was something she knew they wouldn’t escape unharmed. The two girls that stood on side of her was both giving off a chakra aura as the chakra that covered their bodies was shining from there person as they stood there”so art we waiting f'r the others?”Tsukiumi broke the silence as she spoke. Misaki will look up as she still didn’t know why the woman spoke like that it was really fucking weird.

“Yes we will wait till they arrived then,Tsukiumi I may need you to try your best to explain the situation”she will reply as she would stand to her feet as she dusted herself off by patting her hands against her body.”i shall doth as thou request”Tsukiumi would reply,Musubi wouldn’t really be paying attention due to her blood was boiling with excitement. The pure expression on the younger girl face showed she was excited for the battle that will be approaching very soon. Misaki winced a bit as she felt a reply course through her head it was from Yaju,but she chose not to reply not now anyway she had no time for that not at this moment.

Misaki will walk forward more towards the edge of the dragon,her blue eyes looking towards the ground as the darkness was truly showing it’s part at this moment. Her foot rested calmly against the dragons scales as Athena was the first dragon she had ever had and now here they are together about to dive right into a thing of chaos just for the hell of it. Closing her eyes her senses was on point as she will feel Yaju approaching as it was obvious the male had got powerful,this made her joyful if anything else could describe hoe well she showed emotion about a few things. She would keep herself standing as she would place a hand on her knee as her body will lean forward.

“I wonder why you choose now to awaken from your Slumber Xanlanth,Why now?”she began to question to herself as a soft sigh left her pink lips as her hat will be fixed so it was straight on top of her head. It wouldn’t be long till her eyes will turn to the left as she sensed the wolf be the first arrive as usual. She would pay attention as the male would jump up it seem growing a set of wings as his body got bigger and bigger till he was flying in mid air. She listened to his words before she felt the sudden embrace of the hug,it was nice to feel the warmth she felt then every once and awhile.

She heard the next set of questions which she will not reply to as it was better they waited till everyone was here. Her eyes looking forward towards the decaying ground below them as a soft sigh left her lips. She listened to the next question about Asuna,which in turn Musubi turned around in response. Misaki will raise a hand as she formed a thumb pointing towards the hyperactive Musubi as a response”She right there,she underwent some changes of her own”Misaki will reply as she shifted hands to point to Tsukiumi”This here is Tsukiumi a recent addition to my family”she introduced the blonde to Yaju.

Both of the girls remained quiet as she was given a weapon,a sword that seem to never been used as she would reach out grabbing it as her hand wrapped around it. She took it from Yaju’s grasp as she smiled just a bit for the moment as silence would return afterwards. They would wait for the others until they were able to proceed. She would stand there as she closed her eyes as she focused her senses to pick up anything she possibly could. Her eyes will open a bit as she glanced towards the right this time it was because she felt that monstrous chakra that she knew belonged to one person,one who wasn’t use to it would probably faint from nearly feeling it let lone sensing it.

She would wait as it was obvious it wouldn’t really take Kuro that long to reach them which was a obvious part of this whole situation,but what bothered her was the extra chakra that surrounded Kuro but then suddenly vanished like they didn’t exist,she had a few questions but knew this wasn’t the time for it. She will open her eyes as the already strong chakra got stronger as the male approached them coating in chakra as he closed the distance she could notice the bit of light in the darkness as Kuro approached as her eyes will slightly open a bit. It was like she was happy that Kuro arrived but she figured something was off as she looked at the possible mask he work,she didn’t say much for now as she knew that would need to be for later and not now.

Misaki head will turn as chakra emit from her body like a outrageous flame as she looked towards Kuro who was flying on the right side of her as Yaju was on the dragon alongside her.”Yes I am Misaki,I doubt i could be anyone else”she will reply it was obvious chit chatting wasn’t on her agenda right now as she had better things to do like save the world from being a corrupted mess. Next the flying male introduced himself,though she could tell who he was a mile away,no matter how much he would change she could always figure out who he was,it was kinda her thing to know.

Lightning continued to strike the ground within the darkness as the Dragon Ravine will be destroyed at this point if they didn’t hurry up and the village would be next victim of this corrupted chakra. She listened to Kuro who pretty much asked the same thing Yaju did,she will remain silent also from that as she had senses Akihana at this point a smiled.”Musubi go!” she ordered as the gloved wearing girl jumped from the dragon towards the ground in Akihana direction using her momentum to guide her body till she came in contact with the ground her feet touching the surface as a crater will form under her. A arm will outstretch as Musubi will smile when she connected she will use her strong leg strength to send both her and Akihana airborne till they would land on the dragon.

“That was so much fun!”Musubi would say excitedly it was obvious someone gave her to much sugar when it came down to things. Misaki will sigh as it was time to brief the situation as she had to deal with such a small team but it was better than going in there by herself.”There’s a dragon known as Xanlanth,he was cursed long ago by his summoner...he was suppose of died long ago but his corrupted chakra drove him insane. As you see below all the darkness and corruption that is destroying everything with it’s very presence isn’t what you call a normal storm. It was few months ago when Xanlanth awoken from his slumber that his powers was slowly easing into our world from his due to his overwhelming power”she started to explain pausing for they could catch the gist of it.

“As time went by more chaos began to leak into our world destroying everything that brought light,so what’s going on is the beginning of the end unless we can stop it. If we allowed the chaos to reach pass this point,the world as we know it will be nothing but a dead wasteland,so I called those i trust to help me put a end to Xanlanth once and for all,if we don’t all villagers and people of the world will die because of our failure”she finished as she made a seal as seals around the area begun to activate as a pre established barrier was summoned to contain the corrupted chakra.”This barrier will only last seventy two hours max,if we don’t finish what we need in that time we will be coming back to a deadzone,If your fear is overcoming you i advise you go home”she ordered as her body stood up.

“Misaki the portal has officially opened it is time to disengage”Athena will say as she spoke obvious the others could hear her. She didn’t wait a reply as she spoke once more.”If your with me then follow as i do,if your not stay on Athena”she instructed as with a sudden leap of faith her body will remove itself from the dragon along with Musubi and Tsukiumi as their bodies will guide through the skies and the corrupted chakra as the chakra that was covering their bodies was being eating by the corruption as before it was all gone their bodies successful went through the portal below disappearing from sight as she was gone from this world,it was time she had to put an end to this.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:20 am
He would have flown there for a moment to look over his surrounding, the red in his eyes beginning to glow as his bykaugan had activated," Shit....that is some malicious energy going on here...somthing more malicious than a bijuu's chakra for sure," musing to himself he would have continued to look into the distance of the Dragon Ravine and ponder to himself over the situation of the area. The air....even the nature chakra that had once flowed through here not only smelled of corruption he could feel it on his skin as he stood there encased with the chakra covering his body,[i] This unnatural feeling...whatever is behind it is pissing off the balance and its going to be thrashed in a bit once i find it[i/]," thinking mostly to himself he would snap out of his train of thought and look over the two pacts Misaki had now with her, mostly wondering when the fuck the second one came to be. At any rate he would nod his head towards the both of them and mostly speak to Asuna," Good to see you after so long...like the new look," although he looked over to Tsukiumi he didn't say much for that moment and simply looked into the distance again.

It was for a moment he felt the familiar pressure of a certain ninja coming into the area, a small smile appearing on his face as he turned to speak to the male," Welcome to the party of the what the fuck, took you some time though," as if he had almost forgotten something he would pull out a scroll and unseal it, an object that looked much like the Haori he was wearing popped out and he slowly handed it to him," Meant to give you this a loooong time ago, but you know things have came up in the meantime so here we are eh?," knowing full well that he could have given it to him at any point but due to duties and other bullshit here he was giving out presents like it was ninja christmas. The seal no longer having its uses would be thrown somewhere, no doubt hitting the ground as if it was a small lump of coal. The two shared the same question although as usual Kuro's other explaination of things made Yaju laugh enough to shake his head," If you did this I think we would know...somehow that is, but everything here is outta wack. The air, the chakra all of it is fucking putrid and it makes me sick to my stomach...whatever did this is the reason we are here and...i'm going to fuck it up," pushing his fist into his opposing open hand he looked onto the world inside of this chaotic zone in mild contempt, maybe his role as a sage was taking over or maybe he was really pissed because of the imbalance, either way he was going to do what he needed to end it.

" Looks like the last of us is here finally...," although his eyes were closed by this point he could feel their chakra...no he knew whose it belong to and thus he needed to say nothing more. He simly watched through his minds eye carefully, watching the moments when Musubi launched her way down to get Akihana and swiftly brought her up he could only chuckle as he turned around to Akihana and smiled," Welcome to the family Akihana...although its a bit....chaotic out here," nudging to the big area of fuuuuck chaos and other things he was more calm than anything although knowing how he was the simpliest thing would get him fired up. Although seeing Musubi like this made him wonder what sort of change the two of them underwent. The question was on his mind, but this wasn't the time nor the place to ask nor question it and instead he would wait until it was a time in which he could poke at her for the answer.

Story time? Well then Yaju had knelt onto the back of the collosal dragon Athena slowly as he listened to the explanation of what was going on and who had been causing it. A dragon? Well then something was either really salty about the past or old grudges were definitely about to cause the end of their village which he didn't like to much. After the explanation he shook his head for a moment and sighed," And here i thought the world was going to end because of some big ass ninja war where we pull off some forbidden ass jutsu and blow everything to the seventh hell, but nope...Pissed off dragon aiming for the destruction of all light and people, and here i thought my day would be spent doing paperwork and trying to get out to see things," the smile on his face betrayed his stoic words, he was more than happy to be out here, he was downright hyped up.

Fear? An overwhelming need to laugh came from him as he stood up and dusted off his clothes, looking down to the ground with a wide grin on his face," Fear? I no longer think that is a word in this guy's dictionary and i think by now all the fear that was once there is now gone thanks to you two. If i can conquer a bijuu i can fuck whatever this is up," he was more than ready for this and to commemorate the occasion he smiled and reached into the depths of his mind," Looks like me and you are going to have some fun Sanbi...Might actually let you loose and do some damage if you are feeling up for it?," the only thing he recieved out of that whole ordeal was a laugh and then everything went black.

Finally the time had come for them to get into action and finaly his blood began to pump as he looked to the three of them and spoke," Through thick and thin you already know i'm with you until death, now lets go save our home and kick some ass," he would be the second to jump off of the large dragon, all nine of his tails wrapping around him as he soon turned into a large ball of silver fire, his body hurling through the air before landing with a large boom! The fire that would have been covering his body lined the crater he made as he ran through the portal right behind Misaki and her two daughters into the unknown...but where there was the unknown was an adventure that he would enjoy.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:16 pm
Akihana closed her golden orbs instinctively as Misubi landed beside her, picking her up effortlessly and floating back up to the heavens where the dragon and the rest of her team on this mission waited. Though Misubi looked nothing like the little orange haired girl she remembered from a few weeks ago, the chakra signature at least was constant, letting the blonde know that this was in fact Akane, the same litlte girl that had played with Arata and one of Lilia's little cubs upon their first meeting at Goddess Etro's shrine. Her body felt weightless as it ascended to the skies, her own Disciplinary Squad haori streaming behind her with the number four displayed proudly for anyone to see.

Her landing on the dragon was smooth thanks to the blonde keeping her balance. Vertigo had never been a problem with the kunoichi and never had she been more glad of it than she was now as she stood atop the dragon, her smile obvious as she took in Misaki. once again, appearances changed but chakra signatures did not. And if further proof of the blue haired woman's identity was required, it was given by the tattoo on her chest. Misaki was a proud follower of Etro, not afraid to display her devotion to the Goddess of death and chaos and now, Akihana reached forwards to hug her warmly. Despite the brief time they had shared together, Akihana already felt connected to her, and it was through this connection that she felt the urgency the other female was in.

As the former Raikage launched into the explanation behind the corrupted chakra all around them, the blonde took a moment to study her team. Misaki and Akane, or now Misubi, she knew, even if on a somewhat formal basis. Yaju she had worked with almost daily for the past month or so and but the remaining member of the party, the young male sporting the blue cloak she had merely glimpsed from her position on the ground, she had never met before. His chakra signature completely different to the one she was used to, his appearance didn't give a clue to hid identity either. Nor did he make a move to introduce himself, his face almost indifferent as he surveyed the situation. Had Akihana been a bolder person or had the situation been less demanding, the blonde would have offered him a kind smile and a handshake as well as some baked treat. As it was, they were in the middle of what amounted to a supernatural storm that threatened to end the world and he didn't look particularly impressed with her, or the world in general.

Truth be told, it always filled the kunoichi with sadness to see people who had given up on humans and the world in general. As the tattooed male spoke of caring naught for the world and those who dwelt in it, all the medic could do was wonder what had hurt him to such an extent where he no longer held a life at value. But perhaps she was wrong in her assessment. He was after all agreeing to go on this mission despite his earlier contempt of the mortal world. So perhaps beneath all that sorrow and indifference, there was the one thing Akihana could recognize and was adapt at nurturing. Hope.

Welcome to the family, Yaju had said and for a moment, it felt like it. The six vastly different individuals floating far off the ground about to enter into a world from which they might never return. A family was the best thing to be standing on the edge of the precipice with, the ANBU operative reasoned as a small smile graced her features. Even as she stood there, feeling tiny and insignificant amid the storm and the powerful ninja that surrounded her, the blonde knew she would do everything in her power to keep them safe.

Both males followed Misaki into the portal with great gusto, declaring their lack of fear at the impending task. Akihana in all honestly could not claim the same. Did the storm and the dragons and the threat of potential death scare her? Absolutely. But would it stop her from following what was now her team into the edge of doom? Certainly not. Akihana had lived with fear all her life and even now, it was with her. But the blonde had never given it enough power to keep her from doing what she believed was right. Fear had not kept her from having a child at sixteen, it had not kept her from rejoining active duty at twenty two and it certainly would not keep her from helping her friends save what could very well be the whole world.

Akihana was the last to step gracefully through the portal, her golden eyes directed to the ground one last time as she thought of her son safely asleep in a world without monsters. A world that she intended to keep that way.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:51 pm
Misaki’s body was seeming it was floating on air as the portal had engulfed them as it almost literally closed behind them all it was something they chose to folloe,a Demoness who pain and sorrow filled the world just to make her life lonesome. Misaki has been alone for a long time,her daughters was merely created to give her the love she so desired,but could you honestly say that what love truly was? The six bodies that was engulfed by the portal will seem to be floating downwards there was no visual end point. It was complete darkness that filled this place like a deathly void it was because of this that it was slowly eating at the protective chakra that would be surrounding the people who had entered the void.

Those who looked back will not see where they had entered,it will be blocked by the chaos as the blue eyes of Misaki looked forward. You could mistake it for being something she couldn’t endure,this was the chaos that almost took her life before. Musubi would be acting like she was swimming as her legs was kicking and her arms stroking imitating as if they were in water. Misaki kinda missed the serious Asuna at this point but sometimes change was good for the soul after all. She begun to think of everyone words which noted she acknowledged them as they course through her mind like a raging fired it was something you truly couldn’t muster.

Memories being lost,to hate for the human race. What else could possible involved in this world that didn’t bring hate or suffering. Misaki was questioning a lot of things maybe she should've replied back then,but she had no answer. It was true humans are weak when compared to monsters like them,but even so do they deserve to die or be alone like she was? No one needed to go through the pain of potentially losing both parents and rising a village on your own. This world forced her to grow up to become who she was,no matter how dark her path maybe she had a single light.

Little did Misaki know that the tattoo on her chest was absorbing the chaos as if it was trying to purify it all. It was sucking in the dark chakra filling up with the chaos,but this was surely something Misaki wasn’t paying attention to.”Well Well look what we have here,finally trying to play the hero?”said a familiar voice within her head as she was nearing the exit of the portal as they were almost there.”Maya...why show your face now?”Misaki replied as this was definitely a inner world conversation only those with a strong doujutsu could possibly see the two separate chakra signatures.

“Is that how you greet me after everything we been through? If i wasn’t here you’ll still be that scared little pissant scared of fighting,remember that? So before you speak to me with no respect remember who was there for you when no one ever was,your own father left you a fifteen year old girl to run a village by herself...I am the reason your still alive”Maya will reply a bit of anger in her tone as she viewed Misaki’s tone was a bit disrespectful. Misaki will grind her teeth as she will look back at the others to make sure they were still with her before returning to facing forward.

“You didn’t answer my question….”Misaki will reply,as it was obvious Maya was trying to make the young girl feel guilty at that moment. But Misaki knew better than that as she will head down towards the exit as a sudden light will indicate that they were near their destination where this mission will truly begin.”The chaos here is stronger than you think,the chakra is known to be some kind of curse,So you and your friends can’t be in this world long. The only way to proceed with caution is to remove the curse from this world and yours since they are being connected,but i don’t know how or why this is happening now but i will assist you so don’t worry about that,you can call be your guardian demon,demon you get it?”Maya chuckled to herself for a moment as she laughed at her own pun which was awfully terrible.

“So a Demoness is trying to help me? If you try anything i will not hesitate to lock you away once more Maya”she will threaten as she will sigh softly. It was then things went silent and stopped,Maya didn’t reply but only chuckled as she faded from the woman’s mind for the time being it was the same time that Misaki will break through the opening of the portal as she will land her feet touching the grasslands as her head would lift up and around as she smiled slightly this was her summoning lands,but a smile will turn to a frown just that quickly as she looked down towards the depths of the grasslands,it was at this time Musubi and Tsukimui had exit the portal also.

Both females landing on there feet as they stood up looking around also,spotting there mother kneeling down to a nearby flower which was wilted from the top to the stem.”The chaos is getting worse,it’s destroying this world also...but why is the progression so fast already?”she questioned as she brought a hand to her chin as she held it up like that for a moment as the others will most likely make their appearance to this new world that wasn’t there’s.”what is causing such festinate progress?”asked Tsukiumi as she stood on the left of Misaki. Musubi eyes looking around the world they were end dragons upn the hundreds filled the skies.

Misaki will then stand up as about this time everyone will be out of the portal where it will close,their eyes will be met with the sight before them dragons flew way above through the skies. the lands grass was slowly turning pure black as well as the sky,it was becoming havoc. The panicking dragons was running that wasn’t flying it was like a stampede that was going on as she couldn’t believe this,the once Doragongakure was being destroyed,there was a freshly slain dragon about forty meters from their position as it was being eaten by a group of smaller dragons,it’s flesh being tore through by their razor sharp teeth. Blood over flowing as the once larger dragon was being eaten by the smaller ones.

“Somethings wrong…..this never happened before,they would eat one another like this.”Misaki was panicking just a bit as she didn’t understand the situation herself and her she dragged people with her. A strong shock will travel through her head as it will make her grab the side of her head for the moment”It’s the chaos,it’s influencing the dragons...you have to try to save them,because if it’s the chaos that’s influencing them this mission just got ten times harder”Maya will explain,as she took a short pause.”Activate that eye of yours,you know the one i mean….you can’t hide it from your team for long”Maya will finish before her voice faded. Misaki will return back to normal as she will nod.

Closing her eyes she will open only her lefft as a pink glow will emit from it as she looked towards the dragons reading the signature. She could see it,Maya was right the chaos was controlling the dragons known as Grims which was what her eye gathered. She know the people with her will probably have questions but that wasn’t the point right now,turning her head to make sure everyone made it to the world safely she will sigh softly.”The chaos is killing this world,the chakra is influencing the dragons behavior which is leading to what you see now...the darkness is stronger here than ever. But were here now so there’s no turning back,our enemy is somewhere here so we got to find him”she says her voice was a bit trembling as this was her summing world which was being destroyed.

The grass was pretty tall in this area so it would be hard to tell if anything was nearby, Musubi and Tsukiumi was walking in the grass as the others conversed trying to find hints of this. Tsukiumi had accidently hit some kind of hump that was hidden in the ground.”i think i kick'd something”Tsukiumi will proclaim as she will feel it start to move,a shiver coursing through her body as she knew something wasn’t right. A dragon head rose from the grass as it stood fully at about four feet not that tall as normal dragons so it was good. Tsukiumi will point at the cute dragon and face Musubi”Musubi look how cute the baby dragon is!”she was exited but that same baby dragon had opened is mouth in a attempt to bite Tsukiumi.

Musubi instantly jumped into action as her gloved hand ball up in a fist driving right into the dragons head before it could bite Tsukiumi. It begun to whimper as the darker area was filled there was no light it was like complete darkness had erupted this area the green grass that was once there was now completely black.”We need to find information about the location of Xanlanth,only then we can proceed to killing him”She continued her back facing her daughters only the three in front of her can see what’s going on. “Mother you should see this..”Musubi started as one head after the other begun to rise from the tall grass.

“Musubi not now,i am trying to explain the plan to the others..”Misaki replied as she was a bit annoyed by her daughter unknowingly that there was a horde of two hundred Grims rising from the tall grass. Tsukiumi running along with Musubi towards the group as Misaki will blink”I didn't sign up f'r this”screamed Tsukiumi as Misaki would sigh soft.”There’s nothin,..”she turned her head which made her pause a bit”behind us….”she stopped as a soft sigh was released as she rubs her hand through her hair”Well...guys i hope you had a good breakfast we won’t be given a break anytime soon.”she says obviously serious.

Her hand would reach for the hilt of her sword as she will start to explain to the others about the dragon they were facing now.”Grims..are dragons that attacks in packs,so separating is playing into there hands so i advise you become a team player because this will not be easy,as yu can see we couldn’t get by even if we wanted to”she noted as they were surrounded by two hundred strong the dragons seem to just wait staring at them as the dark chakra was rising from them like steam. Musubi would stand beside her mother as she will pound her fist into the palm of her hand”Well shall we get started,this won’t stop itself now will it”Musubi said she was obviously pumped for this how could you blame her..

Misaki will usheathe that new sword she was given as she will sigh softly,they just got here and already they were surrounded,what fucking luck was this it was like doomsday all over again like what the absolute fuck was going on as this was becoming a pain in the ass already.”Musubi make sure you protect Akihana i don’t want no harm to come to her you got it?”she said as she stood there it was something about Akihana that made her feel like a human sometimes..a actual human. Musubi will nod at her mother,as it was time to begin...this wasn’t going to finish itself now was it?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:21 pm
A party after all of this? Hell yeah he wouldn't object to that and knowing that the party was going to be good, it would definitely be something that he would return to. As he went through the portal some weird music began to play through his head, like he was passing through time and space in a little blue box (Get it?), the feeling of actually going through a port though...yeah his body did not like that too much. As the group finally made it to their destination the first thing his body did was lurch a bit, his lunch going into the ground as he chuckled for a minute," My lunch and that portal do not agree with each other....fuck that suck i kind of wanted that to hold me for a while," wiping the bile from his mouth he would being to look around the area, taking in the....well the overall view of all the fucking dragons running around.

Here he though the Dragon Ravine was the base for all of the dragons in Kumo, but this place definitely had it beat," Hey Kuro remember when you said you wanted to tame a dragon for yourself? Well you definitely will have a chance seeing all of this," knowing there was no way in hell this was the time for jokes, he would quickly shut up and look around, his eyes glowing for a moment as he activated the Byakugan. There were so many of them flying and running around that it made him...kind of curious as to what this place looked like before all of this shit had hit the fan. Though he deactivated his eyes, he could still see the entirety of the area with his Minds Eye, each individual trace being known to him unless of course he was over looking things.

He didn't mind the tall grass nor did he really care for it, but through his normal eyes it made it difficult to see, but with the rest? He knew of Kuro's prowess with his sensory, but he was wondering what else Misaki brought to the table. Watching the other dragons tear into one of their own kind made him think back to the time he had ripped through his own father....though not because of some corruption and more of his own volation. Watching with a straight face rather he would continue to look around before catching the glow in Misaki's eye. At first he would begin to question what it had been, his eyes showing that he was both intrigued and curious about how she had obtained it. The explanation she had given to the reason the dragons attacking each other made sense in the fact that he could feel the corruption coming from the life of this world....being a sage kinda intuned him to the feelings and life of nature, so when an imbalance occured he would know.

As time continued to move about, the rustling of the grass gave way for him to hear something....well not normal. As Misaki explained their task, his sensory gave way to multiple entities more than he could count on the blip meter in his head, but as Tsukiuimi pointed them out, his eyes were already looking in their direction and he was not happy about this at all. Well he was going to point it out to Misaki, but when she herself had caught wind of it he simply turned to her and shrugged," i already lost my breakfast getting here so i'll be fine until this predicament is over with," slowly his hands would intertwined with each other, a lengthy yet metallic sound as if he was rubbing something against one another. Grimms? Well that was a rather grim name (haha) for them, but if they were pack animals, then what else to combat them than a pack leader?

Looking at the small army of 200 strong his eyes widened and returned to a feral state as he took a step forward, meeting the eyes of one of the grimm," Let's see what happens when a dragon meets an alpha male," licking his lips a simple movement of his left hand caused the closest grimm to him to simply drop before falling to pieces, the black strands of wire glistening in the light of its blood.With his attack he was already gone, though she said to remain as a group his base instinct, but for this he would need to work with them and that was exactly what he was going to do. With him kind of just..killling one of the bat...guess he kinda fucked up? Well at any rate the rest were now going to have to deal with the situation as well and with their current group? 199 feral dragons wouldn't stop them at all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum