Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Training with the Amekage - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with the Amekage

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:05 pm
While he was running Kyojin had a small voice in his head that said the girl would be in front of him in a matter of seconds she was in front of Kyojin while she said""You know, back in Ame, they called me a lot of things. Yandere of Pudding, easy for sweets and all other things. After that...they called me brutal. If you want to get me...you'll have to work for it." Kyojin laughed at her and said " you are playing hard to get huh? Maybe we will bond in the future " Kyojin said while smiling. While he was running foward towards Kyojin hoping she would get out of the way he saw a snake come frome the water and he smiled while screaming " I see this as a challenge ". He simply did a front flipped over the snake while also flipping over the girl while he landed he said" Also I didn't catch your name I would like to know ".
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm
Oh god, this guy was hard core romance so much it was hilarious. If she wasn't concentrating she'd be busting a lug nut right about now. However, she had work to do so she couldn't.

"We'll show me how well that we will bond, through some good old fashioned fighting!"

At this point the snake mouth would turn around and at a speed of 24 would sweep up Kyojin down the river. Problem was, she didn't realize that she was already at the waterfall.

"Oh fuck me!"

With that she ran into her own snake mouth and was sent hurtling down the waterfall into a deep basin-like structure, squeezing Kyo into her to prevent damage. Screw the thoughts he'd get, the test subject could not die! As she hit the water she would carry him up to the surface and towards land.

"Hey, you alright?"

(-1 for surface walking)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:32 pm
"We'll show me how well that we will bond, through some good old fashioned fighting!" Said the girl who was talking to Kyojin. He laughed because the girl was already at the water falling letting her own snake get her. While the snake got her she screamed fuck me really loudly. Kyojin ran straight into her throwing both of them over the water fall into a basin like structure. Kyojin felt the girl wrap her arms around him and he knew to get the romance thought out of his head right then and there because this was a life or death situation. Kyojin wrapped his arms around the girl both of them falling at high speeds to the bottom. They finally hit the water the girl dragging him out while she said " are you ok ". Kyojin replied by saying " never been better what now.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 pm
Ah, he was all right, thank God. It would suck if he had gotten hurt. However, perhaps it was best that they move location, perhaps a safer place? Maybe do a mission while she was at it, there needed to be trust between them.

"Alright Kyo, we are moving out, mission training. My names Aiko by the way. If course she had to give a cute schoolgirl smile when saying that for added affect. Now let's go!"

(Exit)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 pm
"Alright Kyo, we are moving out, mission training. My names Aiko by the way" the girl who now revealed herself as Aiko said. Kyojin thought that was a cute name and said " well nice to meet you Aiko and lets do this mission training ". Kyojin smiled maybe this will be a new start he thought.

(Exit)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:53 pm
WC: 853

4 STATS
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen