Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Dragon land Empty Dragon land

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:35 pm
Kuro walked around the dragon domain, smiling every time he saw one of the great beasts he found to be cute as a button. Vixie was far, far less excited about the whole thing, sticking close to Kuro and avoiding eye contact with the larger dragons. "Man, the only way this could be better is if I had a coat. Or cake. Or friends. Yeah... I miss those things." Kuro hugged himself and rubbed his bare sides. Kira had been a jerk and ruined his only shirt that wasn't inside the now apparently dangerous village. "Hope Kiru comes back soon."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Dragon land Empty Re: Dragon land

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:46 pm
Kiru hummed along as he flipped through a small book containing info on the various dragons. He had hoped to train another as his partner, but he had'nt quite picked one. He had a look of being at home as he walked, the long black coat flowing behind him. Noticing Kuro, and his ripped shirt, Kiru sighed. Kira needed to work on her people skills.

"Heya Kuro. What happened to your shirt? It looks a little out of order."
In truth, Kiru could very much guess, but he did want to see the boys honesty about Kira, as that was an important part of being in a group.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:58 pm
Kuro smiled and waved when he saw Kiru. "Heyyyyy! I was just thinking about you! Oh this? Yeah, Kira cut it off... I'd get something new but she also took my money. So I guess I'll go shirtless for awhile. Oh, but I would love one of those awesome coats! She said I passed, so I get one right? Follow up question, do we have any cake?" Kuro tilted his head slightly as he questioned Kiru with a smile.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:45 pm
Kiru siged a bit, and knew he needed to talk to his partner about the taking of money, but at the moment, he would need to supply clothing to the boy besides pants. Reaching into his pocket, he would toss the boy a hundred ryo. "Your looking for the big red dragon, he'll make you one."
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 pm
Kuro caught the money and put it in his pocket. "Thanks. Big red dragon huh? Sounds awesome. How have you been doing anyways? You seem kinda... tense." Kuro frowned slightly, his face showing concern for his leader.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:48 pm
Kiru didn't really want to answer the question. He hadn't even been able to check what was left of Yuki, even less talk about it."Its nothing. How did your training with Kira go? She's tough but she makes sure you get a workout out of it."
The switching of subjects would hopefully clue the boy in that he wasn't ready to talk about the town, and would much rather ignore the subject.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:57 pm
"Huh? Oh, well... she's... she's not friendly. At all... Didn't help that I um..." Kuro looked away and blushed slightly with embarrassment. "I uh... was a little... messed up in the head from being alone in the jungle... thought she might be imaginary towards the end... tried to touch her boob to prove she was real. She didn't let me of course!" Kuro waved a hand dismissively and laughed a bit. "But I... I did a couple things I've never done before... guess a little jungle fever might have done me some good huh?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:13 pm
Kiru was pretty suprised that the boy was still alive, though, he imagined Kira would have made him.suffer anyhow. He would have to make sure that Kira knew he had some slight head trauma or something so she didn't hunt down something that could actually hit the boy. Kiru shook his head and sighed. "Well as long as your here, dont try to find out if someone's real by that method. You may be hard to physically hit, but Kaien is around somewhere and her fire jutsu would have no problem causing lasting harm."
He doubted Kaien would actually scorch Kuro, but he also didnt want him making moves on the girl Kiru wss trying to woo. "Anyway, want to show me what you've learned?"
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:51 pm
Kuro laughed and scratched his head. "Oh don't worry I won't do that again! That was really dumb. Surprised she didn't try to cut my head off actually." Kuro smiled and held up his hand in the finger gun position, aiming. "And I'd feel AESOME showing off what I've learned to someonevwho can at least pretend to care! Hooray for you being better than Kira! Anyways, yeah, I'm a LOT better than we took out those bandits."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:45 am
The boy still seemed a little off still, but he was at least returning to semi-normalcy, so at least there was that. Kiru would take a few paces backwards, and flip up his hood, taking a fighting stance similar to one of Kira's, but not quite as powerful looking. "Whenever your ready, just do as you wish."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum