Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
42 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

ten years ago...(Odin Onimusha) - Page 2 Empty Re: ten years ago...(Odin Onimusha)

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:52 pm
Jason saw multiple things happen at once. The big guy, Biggs, turned around to be hit in the chest with a lightning attack from the unknown man. Ikki made a wood clone and charged him from behind. Just before Jason's arrow hit, the kid bit the skinny guy, Weiss' hand making him scream and managed to get free. The arrow hit him in the shoulder and he screamed again. The kid crawled away from his captors, heading toward a tree.

Searching for where the arrow came from, Weiss noticed Jason in the tree as he was preoccupied watching the kid crawl away. "You're going to pay for that you little brats!" Weiss said as he started weaving signs.

"Uh oh. I gotta move." Jason said as he noticed Weiss weaving signs. He turned, planning to jump out of the tree, but instead slipped and fell, landing on top of the now freed kid. As Jason fell, a fire style jutsu just barely missed him, singing the sleeves of his shirt. "Ow. What did I land on?" Jason said, rubbing his head and looking around. "Oh! I'm so sorry kid. Are you ok? My name is Jason. Can you stand? We need to get out of the way and let the adults handle this. I don't know who that other guy is but it looks like hes helping my dad out. Let's go." And he got up off the kid, grabbing his arm and helping him to his feet.

While this was going on, Ikki and the unkown man were fighting the big guy while Ikki's wood clone was battling the other bandit. It looked like both teams were evenly matched......for now.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

ten years ago...(Odin Onimusha) - Page 2 Empty Re: ten years ago...(Odin Onimusha)

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:33 pm

"Get away from me!" the confused Odin ordered the kid named Jason as he ripped his arm free.  He reached back, unsheathing his wooden katana from it's casing.  He pointed it at Jason in confusion mostly, he didn't trust anyone, as ordered from his father.  
As a procaution, he walked slowly away from both Weiss and Jason, pointing a sword with one and holding a tiger seal with the other.  He only knew one jutsu and he was about to use it to get away from this whole mess.  

Then he saw his dad and Jason's dad.  They both worked in unison, Jason's dad created a clone of himself while he saw his own father copy the other ninja, creating thunder clones of himself.  
Odin saw his dad do this before and before he knew it, his aggression for Jason reached an all time low.  He even went out of his way to warn the kid or the oncoming danger.  
"Jason! Watch out! Steer clear of any water!"  

Moses didn't need to use seal to create jutsus anymore in his life.  He purposely mastered this so he can fight and use jutsus at the same time.  His bow staff parried an incoming sword strike from Biggs, he quickly countered with a weapon jutsu technique of his own.  The blow was almost instantanious, he ran past Biggs, hitting him several times from the front and using the final strike of his bow staff to hit him in the back.  

He summoned two thunder clones of himself, both sprinted and jumped at each opponent, reaching their top speed in under two seconds.  This was in conjunction with the legendary dynamic kick attack he mastered.  

This combo was called lightning dynamic entry kamikaze!  Or that was what Odin called it....he knew the next thing that was going to happen was a huge thunder explosion!

Weiss, fortunately for him, saw this coming from the corner of his eye and managed to jump out of the way at the last second, using all the jutsus he had at his disposal.  He substituted a tree log and propelled himself backwards, at the kids, holding his arms over one another in an effort to block the rest of the blow.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:32 pm
"Jason! Watch out! Steer clear of any water!"

The bandit Weiss, had substituted to avoid the boy's father's attack and was blown backwards straight at the boys. Thanks to the boy's warning Jason had just enough time to make sure he wasn't touching any water before Weiss flew right in to him, knocking him to the floor. Jason struggled to get up but the man was too heavy on top of him. He spared a glance around to the two kids' dads and saw that they had dispatched the big guy fairly quickly and now were running in his direction to attack Weiss. Just as Jason was about to shout for them, Weiss stood up, grabbing Jason with one arm around his neck and held him as a hostage.

"Don't come any closer or the kid dies. I wasn't paid enough for this." he said holding a kunai to Jason's throat. This was definitely not how Jason expected his hunting trip to go. Now he was a hostage and helpless without his bow. No, even with his bow he still got knocked to the ground and taken as a hostage. He swore to himself if he got out of this alive he would spend his life getting as strong as he could so that he would never be helpless again. Next time he would be able to save everyone on his own. Weiss had such a grip on his throat that those were Jason's last thoughts before passing out.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:21 pm
Moses's lightning clone exploded at the two targets, knocking the small one back towards the kids.  The big ninja didn't have the reaction time to dodge or block the explosion and received a two lightning hit combination; first chidori pierced his armor and the lightning clone exploded upon contact. 

Biggs's eye rolled towards the back of his head.  He uttered gibberish as his body slid a few feet backwards.  His mind was blank as he felt his body jolt with enough electricity to start a small car.  He tried to move his body but his body refused to move.  His eyes were the only thing that worked, his body was paralyzed.  He wish he had killed that kid's dad in his sleep.  He stared at the shinobi he cursed, the real one, running towards Weiss.  He struggled to move his sword hand but all that he  accomplished was dropping his weapon and falling over.

Moses didn't bother finishing off Biggs, there was no need until he found out where the relic that was stolen was located at.  His full attention was on the brains of the operation, the scrawny and fragile looking thief.  He saw him block and avoid the two precision hits with ease.  He wasn't as bulky and strong but he was extremely skilled.  He couldn't underestimate this man.

Like on que, Weiss was holding the other boy in his arm, kunai to the boy's throat.  He knew this guy was being desperate, holding a hostage but Moses knew he had no more options at this point.  The newcomers were an unexpected outcome in this operation they had. 

Are they friends or foes?  I assumed those two meant well because of a child kidnapping but what will happen when this is all said and done?  Moses thought as he slowed his pace to a stop.
He knew the man was serious, he would slit the kid's throat if anyone budged an inch. 

"I'm serious you two!  I WILL kill this kid!" Weiss threatened, sweat was dripping down the man's face as his eyes flared with rage and desperation. 

"I'm sure you would,"  Moses retorted, stopping completely, making sure to keep eye contact with Weiss,  "Just be calm and tell me what you want."

Weiss smirked, almost laughing as Moses asked him, "I just want your boy.  He is needed for a higher purpose." 

Odin did not like being used.  He knew he had one chance to distract the kidnapper.  This kid he held at his mercy shouldn't be in this situation.  He wished he could do something but he only had one option. 

He took out his wooden sword and charged at the man in front of him.  He spun around and tried his best to slam the sword into the back of Weiss's neck, hoping to knock him out or at least stagger and temporarily stun him. 

Unfortunately for Odin, he was slower than he thought he was.  Without looking, Weiss knocked the wooden sword out of Odin's hand with a swift side kick.  His eyes never even attempted to look at the attacking little boy, who was a little less than a fly in Weiss's eyes. 
He side stepped towards the boy and attempted to kick the boy in the gut, knocking him out. 

But before he was able to do it, he felt his body freeze and fail him for a moment.  He stared at the boy, wondering what happened, not knowing what is happening.  The boy smirked back at the ever wondering man. 

"My dad already has you.  Checkmate,"  the little snickering boy said, rubbing his bruised hand. 

Moses used a genjutsu on Weiss.  Moses began walking at the frozen Weiss, his face never wavering from making eye contact with Weiss. 
"It was over once you decided to stop fighting Weiss.  I wondered if you'd flee once you knew you were out manned but you also seemed to not take into account that you were out classed as well,"
Moses's face twisted into an evil grin as he started to approach Weiss.  He used his staff to lead him towards the ninja.  

Weiss struggled to get free.  He looked over at Biggs, who was down but not out.  He wasn't sure if he was going to get out of this.  He thought deeply as the vengeful father walked towards him. 

Unbeknownst to the everyone but Biggs and Weiss, there was a third shinobi in the river behind them all, watching and waiting to strike down Moses and Ikki once the got within range of Weiss.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:55 am
Ikki had seen the other man attack the bandits with a combination lightning attack. The big one, Biggs, had ben hit by the attack full on and was blown a couple feet backwards, now laying paralyzed on the ground. Ikki had made a wood clone to take out the smaller bandit, Weiss, with a rasengan but he seemed to be more skilled than his partner and was able to avoid the rasengan and most of the damage from the other man's lightning attack. He had only been thrown backwards towards the kids.

Ikki and his clone charged Weiss, intending to finish him off before he got up. Unfortunately he was too quick and managed to take Jason hostage, holding a kunai to his throat. Weiss demanded that Ikki and the other man, who had come to be next to Ikki, stop in their tracks or he would kill Jason. The other young boy who was previously captured attempted to attack from behind but was easily countered by Weiss with a kick. Weiss then tried to knock the boy out with a second kick but for some reason stopped before it connected.

"It was over once you decided to stop fighting Weiss.  I wondered if you'd flee once you knew you were out manned but you also seemed to not take into account that you were out classed as well" the man standing next to Ikki had said, moving towards Weiss.

It seemed to Ikki that the man had put Weiss under some kind of Genjutsu technique. For now it seemed that the fight was over but Ikki used his chakra sensory to check the surrounding area for anyone else that might be hiding nearby. Immediately he was glad he did so. There was another ninja of at least Jounin level hiding in wait 25m behind Weiss. "Wait. It's not over yet. I sense another ninja hiding 25m behind this one and he seems to be at least at Jounin level. Proceed cautiously." Ikki would say to the man now approaching Weiss.

He never saw or heard if the man responded. As soon as he finished his sentence a thick mist shrouded the entire area. The real fight was about to begin and it wouldn't be as easy as taking out these two fools. Ikki had his wood clone hide in the tree tops and use his chakra sensory to locate their enemies and relay their positions telepathically to him. Ikki would then use his body flicker technique to grab the other man and pull him out of harms way. "Listen, I have my wood clone relaying the enemies positions to me telepathically. We need to calm down and formulate a plan before charging in. This one is a lot stronger than the other two. I assume that other boy is your son, yes? Let's make sure we get our sons back safe. My name is Ikki." he would say to the man, trying to keep him from losing his cool and recklessly rushing in to fight. He would look at the man with a serious expression and await his response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum