Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic)

+5
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Kozachi Uchiha
Kikuko Hayashi
Takumashi Senju
Takeshiyama
9 posters
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic) Empty The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic)

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm
Maku had just arrived and stood before the familiar gates.  At his feet lay two guards who had been unfortunate enough to be on duty.  Currently his robes reflected that of the new Akatsuki organization that Youka had apparently re-birthed.  His robes were slightly different in that the red clouds upon them continued to move as if blown by the wind that caused the dust to move at Maku's feet.

On his face was the mask he had crafted on his way here.  His chakra signature completely cloaked to any whose chakra was weaker than his own.  If there were any with greater, then it would merely seem like an ever changing tide, impossible to get a grasp on.  His Eternal Sharingan, gazed across the landscape, taking in every detail.  He was prepared to fight, prepared to die, but mostly......he was prepared to live.

Looking over the entrance of the village, Maku began to let his chakra move this way and that, like an oncoming tide.  As it began to boil over, a large visage seemed to spring from his back and look over the village.  The reds and golds of the entity were beautiful in a way, its face seemed almost calm and peaceful, until it's mouth opened.  Rows of razered teeth were evident as the creation of chakra screamed, hailing Maku home, to this place.  The place where he had gotten his first real start as a shinobi.  It's reward....was that it would forever become apart of his legend.  

The entity above him was of course nothing more than a manifestation of his force of will and chakra control.  Nothing, but a display of power to greet those still around.  Out of its lips came a screeching voice, where if one was close enough, they could hear Maku whispering the words as well.

"People of Iwagakure, it is time to leave.  I have come, to wash away your sins, leaving behind nothing but cleansed ground.  Those who wish..... may leave now, and spread the word.  A new wind is rising.  The Akastuski have risen from the ashes to see this new world brought forward into a new dawn.  Those who wish to stay and fight, your sacrifices of blood will be appreciated.  I shall cleanse this village with it.  Bathing in the glorious combat we will share.  It is time.....make your final preparations."

With that Maku would wait, standing guard of the gate.  He would let some pass in time, to spread the word as Youka had requested.  However the majority would see their blood wash away the dust that clung to the ground in this land. His display of power still hung in the sky above him, waiting for defenders or beggars....whichever came first.

Display of Power Apperance:

Jutsu Used
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22716-display-of-power

Ap Used
1343 - 1 EMS = 1342

(Will proceed to destroy in 48hr if no resistance per rules and what not)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic) Empty Re: The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic)

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 am
As the Image would appear in the sky, on a day like this, Agito would Step forward, and he would looked towards the man, Agito himself was wearing a battle Kimono, and he seemed to have shoulder pads that had a little tail like thing trailing after him, he did not appear to have any weapons on him, but he did have sleeves, and pouches, and various different spots in his outfit to hid small weapons like kunai and shuriken,examining the outfit on the other man, he would listen to the mans speech, then when he was finished, Agito would begin to step foreward, and he would then stop in his tracks, and he would shout out to the man, calling to him "Excuse me Sir, but who do you think you are? I am a Jounin of this Village, My name, Is Agito River, may I ask, what other purpose do you have then to Destroy? Is there not anyone for you to protect? Have you seemed to have lost your path on the way of a Shinobi? Why pray tell, do you decide to pick on the weak and Innocent, has this village ever wronged you in the past, do you know of future plans to wrong you?, Explain to me please, if your reasoning is good enough, I may very well allow this, as this Village has Spurned me on many occasions, I wish to know your reasoning behind this though, if you would be so kind" The whole while, he was watching more of the chest location then any where else on this man, with his experience in fighting he would notice slight muscle movements that would give away their intentions, at the same time, Everything around agito seemed to be electrified, his hair picked up a little, as if filled with static, and he floated off the ground ever so slightly, this was his bloodline trait, Sandaririsu, being in its full effect, Agito's mind ran wild as he tried to rationalize, why this man would come here and claim such a thing, did he not see glimpses of this man before, around this very town, he wondered if the man even was done wrong by this town, who knows, if the reasoning seemed well enough, Agito may either ask to join this man on his quest, or attempt to stop this man, either way agito was starting to prepare himself, his chakra already flowing because of his bloodline trait being active

Ap-470-20 Sandaririsu=450

Last edited by Fennikkuso on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic) Empty Re: The cleansing of Iwagakure (Destrustion topic)

Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:41 am
So apparently shit was going on within the village that was Iwa, the evidence being the giant angel thing in the sky and the loud voice proclaiming death and such to many people. Yeah, just a regular day in the world of the ninja. But, perhaps it was time he skedaddle , because he had no reason to actually protect the village. So he would walk up to the gates and would be about 10m from both Maku and Agito, as distance no matter how small is good when dealing with shinobi looking people. Briefly he wondered if he could possibly get some information from the obviously angered man before he left. Many powerful people seemed to know Youka. Xyxer knew Youka, the puppet guy who he guessed was strong probably knew Youka, Kozai knew Youka...yeah the list could go on for a while. Was it not possible that this guy knew Youka? It was a long shot, but he would ask anyway as he activated shikigami no Mai, just as a extra precaution. "Hey guys, love the beautiful conversation you two have going, but could you hopefully direct me towards the nearest Subway outside the village? And after that, the best way to locate a man called Youka Tau?" Oh yes, this was seemingly the life purpose of Makussu, to interrupt important people.

(360/390)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:07 pm
His eyes behind the mask continued to watch, this way and that as people began to take notice of his introduction.  Honestly, the dramatic introduction was the only way to do things.  How else was one to get things started.  If he had tried to just yell, he doubted anyone would have heard him.  Yelling just was not a very cool thing to do. 

Though it would be almost impossible to see his eyes had a very half closed, bored look about them.  This was not the exciting part, this was the wait and see what fish you can hook part.  Already he had a bite though, well better than Takigakure all the same.  The man declared himself a Jounin of the village, perhaps he was about to see bravery......or not.  Conviction, self confidence, defiance even at the gates of Hell.  These were the commandments of Maku.  The only rules he needed.  He saw none of them in this village or Jounin so far.  Yet the day was young.  He had promised the village would fall before dusk.  Several hours away still......

The first thing that made Maku sigh was the mans downward cast face.  Clearly looking at his chest.  While probably a wise move if the man knew Maku's abilities, in this their first meeting it made him look weak.  This by itself set Maku's mind in motion and already was beginning the judgements he would make.  As the man continued to speak however, it confirmed in his mind that this was not the defender he had hoped for.  Once the man had finished speaking, Maku answered him as the air around the young man began to spark and shimmer. 

"You will allow me?  You desire to know my reasoning and my history with the village?  I am afraid Master Agito that it appears you were not listening.  I am destroying this village to make a statement.  I am cleansing this ground of weakness and the sacred oil I will use is the blood of its warriors.  The greatest death a warrior can receive is in battle, I am doing these things to fulfill their destiny, or see my own fulfilled."  The entire time that Maku spoke he made absolutely no movements.  His body was in a relaxed standing position.  His hands together in their sleeves in front of his waist hiding them from view.

"You came first, I grant you that.  However you look down when you speak, placing yourself as a lesser shinobi.  You offer your assistance if my values meet your code.  Meaning your own convictions are weak.  Master Agito, I welcome you to your demise and your warriors funeral.  Your blood will be the first to wash away the sins of this place.  Prepare."

After he finished another shinobi entered the area and another thought occurred to him.  This must be one of the ones Youka had told him about.  His gaze having never left this Agito, however his words were for the newcomer.  "Youka is busy you foolish child.  Why he lets any of you live, is beyond my understanding.  Return to the village, and kill everyone you meet.  Find the other inside as well.  Slay ever man women and child your eyes fall on.  Then find me again."  These were the only words he would spare to this boy.  They were cold, and matter of fact.  No emotions had been used in any of his words.  He would keep tabs with his ability to sense chakra.  Should the boy make a run for it, or do anything foolish he would be forced to kill him as well. 

To Maku this was a simple job that needed done, needing no more thought than the most base of activities.

Jutsu Used

Display of power is still up

Ap Used

1343 - 10 EMS (two turns) = 1333    (EMS is 5 per turn not 1, messed that up so now I have the correct expenditure)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:54 am
"It would seem this wasteland is in trouble...what should we do about this," One voice spoke to another. With a sigh the main, dominant voice would speak up," Simple...if our "home" is to burn, let it be by us or of course our aide, either way we won't be directly involved," a smile breached the cloak of Rokuro as he opened the portal of Xanadu 30 meters above the lands of Iwa. His time near the village was something he didn't expect, his mind and body being detained in the domain he had created, the Carnival realm, but on this day it was something that made him want to participate in the protection of the waste of rocks.

Through the portal he sent one clone, the single clone serving his purpose for nothing else than to raze or help the village of Iwa. From the position the clone was descending from, they would be placed just above the area in which Agito and the unknown man, Maku, would be standing, but due to the wind and acceleration, their displacement would be ten meters to the right of them upon landing. The single clone, Ro, would have prepared the hand seals for one of their favorite jutsu, The C2 classed Dragon, while its presence was probably still unknown it still was more of who took the first attack.

"Bringing children into a battlefield? My what bravdo you have in order to compel such trust in the fodder, So what are you doing Agito? Hurry and fight this man...you wouldn't want to be known as the coward who died for Iwa do you," the clone spoke in a broken pattern, the clone not neccessarily looking at either of them due to you know...being ten meters above them in the sky, but it was something you know. The single clone now referred to Maku who as they had been listening to via Xanadu would question," You wish to raze this village to the ground? If you wish to burn this place to the ground, know that no ninja has the honor of burning this place down but me,"  the grins that were on the clones face were unknown to either of them, but now it would be time to start.

With the ending of his words, the clay dragon would begin to roar as a missle formed from its tail and sparked to life, the 3 meter explosive aimed at the area where both Maku and Agito were standing. As quick as the missile was created it was fired, moving at the speed of 65 towards the ground where upon impact (or hit by some unknown force) would explode, but surely the clone had it planned. Upon the firing of the missile, it would free fall first for five meters before igniting and shooting towards the ground towards the aforementioned area,  for clarifications sake, ten meters between both Maku and Agito threatening to hit both ninja providing neither moved or dodged. Once detonated, the missile would have exploded outwards with the explosion traveling fifteen meters in all directions ensuring that the two ninja below would be engulfed by the attack. Although during the explosion the clone would have retreated an extra ten meters (putting him at twenty meters high). With the first declaration of an attack, the fight would have been started, the clone flying overhead the two ninja, constantly moving and changing their positions to maintain their superiority in the air while the real body remained hidden from all in his own comfort zone.

AP:

Great Explosion Clone -40 AP

183 AP Remaining

Clone (183): C2: Dragon -40 = 143 AP

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:58 pm
Many things had gone on as soon as Makussu had got there, many things which he was slightly to annoyed that he had been like totally ignored in the others posts but whatever, that didn't matter....much. Now it was time to examine the world around him. From above a...clay dragon of sorts had appeared from seemingly nowhere. Now how exactly did such a wonderful thing such as that work? A bloodline like his paper, perhaps? Or maybe a hidden kinjutsu of days long past? Nevertheless, he couldn't exactly bask in the thoughts of the dragons origins, mainly because this figure had the nerve to insult him. Oh hell no, you asked for it this time. Makussu was about done with being called "Boy" and "Child". Just because it seemed that everyone was a bit older (and taller) than him they had looked down on him as if he were inferior to them. Ok maybe that was a bit true seeing that Maku was wrecking a village, Kozai was the freaking Tsuchikage and apparently this other person was a jounin....but whatever. The guy had just pissed off a person who just wasn't going to take it anymore, you get it now? So now it was time to go down the conga line of people speaking in responses, oh joy. Of course he would start with the unidentified one No.2 A.K.A Rokuro, briefly wishing that he had whatever Maku was using to make the illusion because that would be really great in his current mood, but sadly he would have to settle with a plain old loathful glare as he stared at the current object of hatred in front of him. It's time for Makussu snaps, take 2! "You listen here, asshole! I don't need to listen to your shit. And frankly, I don't feel like continuing to. Dissapear from my sight!" Yeah ninjas should not be insulted many times in a row, as now Makussu was pulling a paper tornado spear from the paper surrounding him, but sadly he was semi cock-blocked by....was that Kozai? He could definitely see the man coming out of the corner of his eye as he would throw the spear upwards, but instead ignored it in favor of calculating just how powerful the spear would be in his head for a few seconds, which in stats would calculate to a fun 75 in speed and strength due to stat rules (please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not very sure with throwing stuff) towards the clone of Rokuro's stomach. This spear would track and follow Rokuro if he attempting to dodge for 50 meters due to it's ability of remote control. He wouldn't look towards Kozai, Agito and Maku as he would then respond to them as he couldn't really say Maku's actions and stuff without getting voided for godmodding so he would just have to be oblivious for a while. "Well Mr.Mask, as much as I would love to go kill men, don't worry i've done it before, this guy....well apparently he wants a fight. Who am I to deny him one? Oh, and hi Kozai." Yes, always end your post with a lame sentence. Always.

(310 total due to -40 for tornado spear and -10 for shikigami's upkeep)

(764 words so far)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:56 pm
As Makussu appaered, short order was this Maku man making a threat, then Rokuro appeared, and the suddenly Kozai, this was going to be a hell of a brawl, then Kozai gave Agito Orders, and by the words that Kozai said, Agito frowned, but he listened and as he formed the Ram handsign he would say to him "Good Luck my Friend, and stay save" his speed at this moment was at one hundred and ten, then as the handsign formed, Agito's speed increased to two hundred and ten, and Agito would be taking off towards the village, yelling to everyone to leave the village immediatly, orders of the Tsukikage, Agito even went to his own house, picked up Rin, Kozai's little sister, and had her on his back as he ran leading the villagers that followed

Attempted Exit, Taking Rin Yuki out of Iwagakure, Leaving Iwagakure as well, TWC 554 words
AP-450-5 Sanda=445-10 Body Flicker= 435
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:39 pm
Since Maku had finished speaking a great many things, and not many things seemed to have happened.  In between that space of his final word and he actions that followed, it felt like days had passed, though they must have been but mere moments.  No one had interrupted him from speaking, and that was a blessing.  Last time he had tried to give a speech on the battlefield, a man named Demetrie had tried to interrupt him and kill him, well tried being the operative word.  As Youka had essentially made the man a shinobi pinata over the course of about a second.  Now however, Maku stood alone.

The first change was the descending of a man on a giant dragon.  That was something you didn't see everyday.  The man mentioned several things.  Of children, of cowards, and of destruction.  Well, Maku didn't mind the third thing all the same.  Though, it was odd for an Iwagakure shinobi to assist in the destruction of their own village, Maku was a solo artist currently.  

As the clay missile began to fall, another individual arrived, and this one Maku knew well.  Kozai, the sleeper cell.  Youka's medical play thing.  However, apparently, Kozai wasn't feeling very friendly.  Well honestly, at least two of the shinobi had come to fight and not to chat.

Obviously Kozai was attempting to move him from his spot, however........well Maku had come to appreciate this spot, and he simply would not be moved. As the ice started to form, Maku's chakra senses and own experience in combat tipped him off. The spears being powerful manifestations of chakra, he was able to feel them, along with other indicators. Like the change in temperature beneath his feat and the sound of ice popping and forming in the heat. Before any of these could pierce his skin, he would act (reaction time = 290).  This was the only armor that Maku needed.  It didn't matter his physical strength and durability, he had sought a power to cover his weakness.  He had found it now, and he was going to use it.  He was not here on a training exercise.  He was not here to test the people of Iwagakure.  He was here to make a statement......and that statement was bloodshed. (Susa Armour activates at 290spd)

The ice spears would crack and shatter against the golden armor that now covered his body (200health, 150str).  Maku had forgone the summoning of the robes and cestus that normally accompanied this form, and instead stood cloaked in the golden flames.  Around this time Kozai thought it was a good idea to shoot a missile with a spear of water.  Maku wasn't sure what he thought was going to happen, but as the spear connected, the missile would explode.  Its force would scour the area, consuming the 3 individuals that remained on the ground, and possibly Makussu (not really sure of your position <.<)

Using his chakra senses he would attempt to see who was still standing after the 15m diameter explosion.  His hands still together in his robes, the golden armor continuing to keep him safe, he would look up to the sky.  At this point he would speak to Rokurro, who he was certain was still alive.  The rest, well they were probably dead, or wounded in the case of Kozai.

"Nice explosion, but not to sound cliche or anything, how about this one?"  Though the mask hid his smile, there was one infinitesimal second were he thought it was to bad that Makussu was about to get caught in the explosion as well.  However, he had very clearly told him what to do, and he simply had ignored him.  So all in all, not his problem.

Barely a second was able to pass after he had spoken that the explosion would go off from around his body.  This failed experiment turned into a weapon.  Simultaneously everything within 50m would be pulled inwards towards Maku, as the explosion rushed away from him to catch anything caught up.  The explosion would tear through the gates, and well into the village.  Let alone attempting to catch everyone in the area in it's path. (Power of suction = 55, explosion travels 100m diameter 30m into the ground, power and speed of 110)

As the explosion died down, and Maku felt himself falling into the crater, he would land still in his armor.  Walking forward, He would open his chakra senses once again to see if anyone was left.  

If left uninterrupted, Maku would have his chakra senses open in particular to find Kozai.  That man was needed else where.  Hopefully he hadn't just killed him or Youka might be upset.  Not that that was any reason not to do something.

Jutsu Used
Susa
Bomby bomb

Ap usage

1333- 5 EMS - 100 Susa - 60 Vacuum = 1168remaining

(So, Agito and Makussu I am pretty sure your both dead.  It was stated clearly that if the missile came into contact with anything it would explode.  Both of you ignored that completely, meaning that the action would go through and if your in the range you take the hit.  Especially since both of you make actions after the missile explosion not giving it any regard.  You can check with another mod if you like, but ummmm yea.......good job Kozai for blowing everyone up)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum