Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Into the wild land. [NK] Empty Into the wild land. [NK]

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:25 pm
Tatusya was tired of waiting around for something to happen. He wanted something new something fresh. Along with this Tatsuya wanted to gain new powers and Moon Country was not the place for that. He did not know were the demon was to give him his notice and Tatsuya was definitely not going back down to Xyxers hell hole too look. Tatsuya then makes his way to the gates of the village. There was a change that Youka was hanging around there looking for new fish to fry. As Tatsuya walks towards the gates he thinks to were he wants to go. He did want to return to Konoha but that would probably enrage the demon. He would decide to go west in hope to find a wonderful lush land. Even if Tatsuya manages to make it into a new land he would still try to steer clear of any villages. It would be just him and the earth bellow him.
Hoping to not be interrupted Tatsuya walks through the gates on out in the wild country.

[Exiting Tengakure to boarders]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Into the wild land. [NK] Empty Re: Into the wild land. [NK]

Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:54 pm
It just so happened that Xyxer had been out, the closed off cubicle that was his office having been quite suffocating to a male with a pride so large it could rival a bijuu. Sitting atop the village gates, his legs crossed with his hands forming the sign for meditation, he sensed something.. Pain. Pleasure. The chakra signature.. Yes, it was greatly familiar, the taste of it.. The eunuch. Looking down beneath him to see the eunuch moving under the village gates, he closed his hand, the village guards barring his exit before he left. "Eunuch, where do you believe you are heading? You're my toy."

[Stopping his exit, of course.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:15 pm
As Tatsuya begins to leave he feels a chill brush over him. It was of a man he had met before one who he did want to meet again. 
Tatsuya bows to the man and says. "It is nice too see you again." Then pausing for a moment before answering his question. 
"I am leaving this place to further my power. I am not going back to the land of fire but off to a place filled with the power i seek. The man whom I was brought here by is no longer around. I figured that it would be worth my time and the time of others if i left to expand my power." Tatsuya hopes Xyxer will let him pass as it fits both of there benefits.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:21 pm
Pushing his body forwards whilst sitting, the male forced his body off from the 10 foot high arch and moved into a front flip in the air in order to not break his legs when he met the ground, and when he did, having completed a full spin and then some so he could land on his feet, he turned around, adorning the Akatsuki robes he turned on the spot and gazed at the male, taking a step towards him so now only 1 meter separated them. "Something tells me you're no longer a eunuch, Tatsuya. As well as that, something tells me.. you're not going to be leaving this village for a while."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:39 pm
Tatsuya wondering what he had meant by eunuch as Tatsuya re gained his physical manhood. No matter it had seemed that Xyxer had changed his appearance as well as was now blocking his path. Unfortunately it seemed that Xyxer did not want him to leave. Tatsuya would have to try and convince him to leave.  
“You spoke of a man you want to get revenge on. Some one who belongs to my village, as well as bringing on a new era that the demons of this place speak of. We were captured so that we would gain power to help in this effort. Having me leave and find the power I seek works in both of our interest."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 pm
"You push the boundaries that a dog should not even dream of, Tatsuya. If you wish to seek a brotherhood with the eunuchs of the world, you are heading in the right direction. You're in possession of valuable knowledge which could be detrimental to my health and my goals, you're not going to leave until Youka ties up loose ends, until then, you are a part of my village." His expression remained neutral throughout all of this, wondering how Tatsuya would react.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:39 pm
It had seem that the shinobi that had been stolen from their land were only property to these men. Practically ponds.
"I understand your worry about information that could be spread by me leaving. I assure you that no such information will leave my mouth as I do not intend on visiting any villages. Only staying in the jungles that surround."
Tatsuya stays silent for a moment before looking deep into Atlas's eyes. Then bowing deep as his hair falls over his face.
"Tn the name of the planet I ask you to please grant me passage out of your city."
This would be the last time Tatsuya asks. If denied once more Tatsuya may make the final move of his life.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:45 pm
Looking down upon the male, such conviction.. He was determined.. This one was not a mere sheep, he wished to be a wolf.. And so it was that the mutilated cub before him, the runt of the litter.. whimpered before the just as mutilated snarling dire wolf. It took guts to do that, something Xyxer was pleased about, in fact, he wanted to see more of them, but perhaps this was not to be the time. Nodding his head with a solemn smile, he removed a small pouch of ryo from his belt and strode towards the respectful genin, moving his hand down onto his shoulder, then offering the pouch. "I hope your mind sways and you remain here, Tatsuya, but if you persist on your foolish errands I do not wish to see you ill equipped, so if you wish to continue on out, please, take this ryo." He now jiggled the pouch in front of the male. "That's 500 ryo, not too much, but I can't offer a lot to suicidal men."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:28 pm
Agreeing with with Xyxer he says. 
"Being of youth I am full of foolishness...I thank you for your allowance for me to pass as well as the money." 
Tatsuya takes the Ryo. 
"I am truly grateful" Tatsuya turns to exit and then says one last thing.
"Once I am stronger I will come back, to fight for your cause, what ever it may be."
It was nice to have a good experience before he left this place for a wile. But now it was time for a new adventure. 

[Exit +500 ryo?]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:48 pm
"That you are." He smiled somewhat, watching Tatsuya reaching out for the pouch of ryo, however.. Xyxer was not a very kind man, and he imagined the male he had severed the genitalia of would have clicked onto that. And so it was, with Tatsuya's guard being down during his reach for the ryo, his red eye was activated and the hand on Tatsuya's his shoulder would suddenly rocket directly into the side of his neck, the hand of Xyxer clamping tightly around the neck unless otherwise stopped, which would be quite crazy since he's moving at 145 speed (+25 from my item and +20 from EMS) with such a short path. If the actions were to go through without Tatsuya avoiding the attack, he would lift the boy up into the air whilst choking him somewhat, abeit not applying enough pressure to snap his neck. "Tatsuya, you are not leaving my village, do you understand?" At the end of his sentence, he'd apply just a little more pressure to help the brain of Tatsuya develop some more worthy memories for the boy to recall during what could be his last moments.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum