Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Water, please? Thanks [P, NK] Empty Water, please? Thanks [P, NK]

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:18 pm
As smoothly as a nice cool breeze, and as quick as lightning, he arrived at the entrance of a cave, rather than the intended village gates of Suna, soon tripping over a rock hidden in the sand right after doing so. His face hit the dirt, roughly, and the black shirt tied around his head flew off and traveled deep within the damp-looking cave. Mugen could tell by the lack of laughter, or simply the lack of any human-like sounds that he was not in the correct location. Slowly, his head rose up off the ground and he peered into the darkness in front of him. Only a small amount of light managed to make its way into the cave, meaning only one thing.

Shade.

Mugen scrambled to get onto his feet, kicking up sand and getting some into his nose, forcing him to sneeze. This of course startled him, and he abruptly landed on the ground again, this time rather painfully. His "crash" kicked up more sand, which also got into his nose and made him sneeze even more. This poor boy. Today was just not his day, at all. Cautiously, Mugen crawled to the safety of the damp cave, soon standing on his two feet without any unfortunate events occurring to him. Moving swiftly and efficiently, the youth entered the darkness, the light now being very faint and limited. However, he was a god damn shinobi. He could see just fine...somewhat. Suddenly, he let his back hit the wall, now leaning against it. That whole trip from Takigakure was simply torture. A drink would be great right about now...

In fact, Mugen could faintly hear the sound of water running, somewhere further down in the cave. He was feeling too lazy to move at the moment, though...

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Water, please? Thanks [P, NK] Empty Re: Water, please? Thanks [P, NK]

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:42 pm
His head snapped upwards in alarm once the sound of someone's voice reached his ears. The boy's shining sapphire orbs traveled to the side, allowing him to catch a full view of the new arrival. Or, maybe he was the new arrival, but that didn't matter at the moment. He gazed at the stranger, who was apparently female, and began to inspect her. From head to toe and then repeat. His ears and some of his face was already red due to the heat, but the color became more prominent after his recent actions. Great. Mugen didn't believe himself to be good with females, considering he had only met around 6 in his entire lifetime, one of which he considered to be inhuman (therefore, could not even be classified into one of the two genders), and another two that were shadow...clones...Did they even count? He didn't think they did.

Mugen opened his mouth, expecting words to fall out, but nothing came. He was far too parched for this. So, he simply nodded his head, signaling that "yes, he did in fact want a drink." However, mere moments after he nodded, the boy happened to notice another being by the strange girl. He had no clue as to what it was, but it slightly worried him and he took a step back in response.

Hmmm...I like her hair and eye combo. She gets a nine.

A...a what? Mugen blinked in complete and utter confusion. Was Kyokai seriously rating this girl?

You scored big time. Do not let her get away!

You thirsty sack of shit...

"Er..." he spoke, his voice coming out scratchier than it normally was, "So it's, uh, nice to meet you...stranger."

Unfortunately, that was the best he could currently come up with. He didn't care, though. His usual self loathing could always be done another time, after all. The only thing on his mind right now was water. Water, water. Freakin' water.

Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:44 pm
He knew there was something else by the girl. He knew it, knew it, knew it. Oh, but what was that 'something'? Why, it of course had to be a giant black lion, one that looked like it could rip him to shreds. Not that Mugen would ever let that happen. The boy was ready to reach into his weapon pouch, which was attached to the right side of his purple jeans, but paused. The lion...didn't appear to be hostile. He had seen enough animals by now to immediately pick up when they were a threat. Not this one, though, this one seemed to have a calm aura around it. Was it friends with the girl? Possibly. If so, he would have to back down and relax himself. Sometimes, being so jumpy was no good, not in the slightest.

However, his body tensed once the lion set itself down onto the surface, showing off its pearly white...fangs. Fabulous. Just fabulous.

"Cute pet you got there," he commented, unconsciously using sarcasm. He continued to watch the girl search for an item. Most likely a water bottle, or something of the sort. As she did, a cool breeze traveled into the cave, making Mugen sigh in content for the first time since the start of his journey. It ruffled his fluffy, snow white hair, urging it to sway back and forth. Oh, how soothing the wind could be. He would have shut his eyes to enjoy this moment even further, if not for sudden sound of zipping. The youth directed his attention onto the bottled water that was now in the girl's hands before he began to twitch in anticipation. Water, water, water, water.

At the girl's giggle, he could only smile weakly, his eyes still directed towards the two objects in her hands. Water, water, water... Finally, finally, once the water bottle was handed to him he snatched it away, opened the cap, and began to chug it down. His movements would most likely seem to be in a blur. After he finished, less than a quarter of the original amount of water was left in the bottle. Obviously, he couldn't down the whole thing...he had to save at least some for later.

"My name is...Mugen," he said, replying to Matsuri's earlier question, "Thanks for the drink. Stupid little me would have died of thirst if it wasn't for you. I guess I owe you one now, huh...?"

Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:25 pm
(Shitty post is shitty when you can barely keep your eyes open. Next one will be better, and not so late...sorreh.)

Upon hearing the girl's sarcasm, he almost had the urge to snort, but where was his place to do such a thing? Once the lion shoved its, or rather his, face into his paws, the urge merely grew larger. He would get Mugen indeed, although the boy couldn't help but doubt such an idea. That didn't mean he was not thinking, though. He knew that by being a shinobi, his capabilities were above those of normal humans, and therefore above any animals aside from summonings. But...what if this lion was above average, would he be able to test himself against it? It was possible.

Moving on, he chuckled at Matsuri's comment. He supposed he really did seem like shit, hm? Why else would she offer him more to drink? He raised up his hand, signalling that he was turning down the offer, despite how kind it may have been.

"I'm fine, trust me." he spoke smoothly with a smile not so weak and filled with a bit more life. Mugen closely listened to the words that spilled from Matsuri's mouth next, and could only bashfully scratch the back of his head afterwards.

"I don't know about that, I can act pretty dumb from time to time, heh," he responded, his smile widening to the point where his pearly white teeth were evident, "After all, I stumbled across this cave rather than the village I was supposed to be heading towards. Maybe the heat had something to do with that..."

Mugen stayed silent for merely a handful of seconds, as if he was in deep thought. "Then again...I wouldn't have met you, and you wouldn't have given me water to drink." the boy stated, not thinking twice about what came from his mouth.

Mr. Pink <3
Mr. Pink <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 pm
The "super awko-taco" comment forced a chuckle out of Mugen, however, it wasn't exactly forced. In fact, the small laugh was welcomed by the boy, for laughs were always needed every once in a while. They were healthy for the mental state of mind, and my oh my did Mugen need to stay healthy. Otherwise, Kyokai would certainly attempt to screw with him in ways that he could never imagine. Once the thought of his alter ego crossed his mind, the youth almost clenched his fist in anger and slight frustration. Yes, even the thought had an effect on him, and it was aggravating.

Fortunately, the topic of Sunagakure was brought up, which made Mugen immediately perk up. He nodded in response, feeling very eager about finding a place to stay, "Yeah, that'd be great. Thanks!"

Then, he saw the strange smile that appeared on her lips, the way her cheeks grew red, similar to that of a cherry or perhaps an apple. And once her eyes brightened, well, Mugen's own eyes simply widened. He had never gotten a reaction such as this out of another person, and he was slightly alarmed. Just what did he say to cause it? Next, Matsuri said that she was glad he made an error in his travels.

The hell does that mean?

Oh, but she corrected her mistake in the way she worded her sentence, and ended saying she liked him...well, that definitely made Mugen feel a strong heat travel to his cheeks. By reaction, he took a step back as his face continued to grow red with each passing second. Oh my, this girl was confusing him horribly.

"Uh...I guess so, if you want to put it that way," he stated, his eyes traveling off to the side, "But it's alright...like you said, everyone can act stupid. Heh, plus, I like you too." He barely registered his words at first, thinking they were completely fine, much like Matsuri did. However, barely a second went by before he did notice and chuckled awkwardly. "In a friendly way, of course." Finding the situation slightly amusing, he threw in a small wink in there for good measure.

Suddenly, he noticed a small change in her appearance. For a moment, multiple scratches appeared on her seemingly clear skin, at least, clear compared to his at the moment...which was rather sandy due to the desert. He didn't want to bother her about it, for now, but would simply ask later on, like when they made to Sunagakure. Yes, that would be the perfect time for questions.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum