Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Daybreak Empty Daybreak

Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:17 pm
The Demon was heading to Xyxer's office in the kage building one last time before he left the village. He had just one last thing to take care of before he was able to be free of this place and start the revolution of a life time. Xyxer was to be the first of the recruited into the newly reformed Akatsuki so that all of their desires and wishes for the new world could be met openly. He had already sent a messenger to the man to let him know of his arriving and also of a important conversation he needed to have with him. He did so in hopes that he wasn't met again with flying water bullets in his direction and they were able to get down to business rather quickly. The Demon was back in his armor except it had a few new modifications that weren't visible, his hood handing down while his mask sat on top of his head instead of covering his face.

His sharingan was of course activated as he was attempting to use all of his waking time in advancing this eye to higher and higher levels and he could feel it reaching it's peak with everything that he did mixing them with the senju chakra coursing through his body. The burning sensation in his eyes was slightly dying down and becoming more bearable but the pain was still very evident. Stopping in front of the door with the ring he though best suited the man and also the cloak and hate he proceeded to knock on the door of the office hoping that Xyxer was still here.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Daybreak Empty Re: Daybreak

Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Having received a note from a messenger, he had nodded and reclined in the Tenkage's seat, having now grown accustomed to it.. He hated that. He had always said that he would never be burdened by being in such a position, and yet here he was.. A king eagle with it's wings clipped. When a a ratta tap tap was heard on his door, he spoke simply, his body remaining lax; it was unlikely that a man in armour would ever consider attacking you, isnt it?

"Come on in, the weather's just fine. It'd probably be more fine without you looking like an abomination of a sasquatch."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 pm
Walking into the room with the gifts in hand he would bring them to the table before setting them down on it with the boxed ring atop the set. Sitting in the chair opposite the table the Demon would cross his right leg over his left letting the heel relax on his thigh. Flashing the male a evil smile he would begin to lay out his offer.

"So, Xyxer. I'm getting ready to leave your village and begin my own plans. However before I leave I have a proposition for you that I thought you would like to hear. During my studies in various libraries going back in the records I ran across a very interesting organization. They were formed not of people that all knew one another and lived in harmony, but of strong individuals that knew a goal was better reached as a sign of something bigger than just oneself."

Pausing to ensure that Xyxer was still paying attention he would continue.

"The name of the group was Akatsuki, each member was a force to be reckoned with on their own, but together they were unstoppable. I came seeking to see if you would like to be apart of something bigger in the scheme of things. Instead of you exacting just your revenge we will be able to change this world to how we see it fit from the shadows of things. If you do choose to accept, in front of you is the cloak, hat, and shoes once worn by the group and the box holds a ring that will always allow us to find each other if we would need to. During my research into the group I found knowledge of a very skilled swordsman that once wore the ring as well. He was also from the village that you once belonged to and a member of the seven swordsman. His name was Kisame, so I felt it fitting for you to also wear his ring."

The Demon stopped speaking now to look upon the male and see what his answer would be.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 pm
Xyxer witnessed the man's smirk and didn't know whether to laugh or to retaliate.. Reacting the only way he knew how, he formed the hand gun formation with his hand under the table, aiming it at such a trajectory that it would pierce through the table and tear into the males abdomen and likely his heart.. But what happened next did not seem to call for that action. Instead, Youka talked, but what had interested him was the equipment before him.. He knew this inventory. The male was speaking.. But he was not listening at all, this.. these were the garments that the famed Kisame Hoshigaki had wore, one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist.. The Demon Shark. He had famously abandoned his village and executed his own master.. This ring was his.. The Demon Shark.. Was this a mantle that Xyxer could now use? Could he even live up to the famed Bijuu with no tails? Xyxer most definitely knew of this male, his induction into the ANBU and Seven Swordsmen had caused him to research everyone, and even before that Kisame had been an idol of his.. He had showed such strength, such callousness to his enemies.. He aspired to be like that. Looking up from the garments just as Youka was finishing, he decided to joke,

"I give you two weapons and all I get in return is a new set of clothes? It's like christmas all over again.." Smiling at his own joke, the remembrance of Kirigakure seemed to bring a humour back to the male, something he had lacked aside for his cruelty, "I accept your offer, Youka, with great pride." As he spoke he reached out from the table and plucked the ring, sliding it onto his own ring finger on the opposite hand to his shark ring. "Ar-.. Are these the originals?" He was unsure on that, the conditions seemed pristine, and he had heard the artifacts had been lost.. But deep down inside, Xyxer had hope.. He wished to feel remnants of the strength that surged through Kisame in this ring, surging through himself.. Two demons converging..
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm
"I wish they were the originals, sadly they were lost quite some time ago and no one has found them since. These are exact copies that you have the metal workers here to thank for. Though it's not the same you can bring him back to life through you once more."

The Demon was very pleased that Xyxer had accepted and Kiri's legacy of not only the seven swordsmen but also of their part in the Akatsuki as well. This was indeed the beginning of something very amazing beginning to happen. Standing up from his chair again he bowed slightly to the Kage before turning to head out of the door before he remembered something.

"Before I forget again...there are three ninja in your village right now by the names of Kenshin, Tank, and Iburi. I think my partner has left them here, so I give them to you to do with as you see fit. If you aren't happy with the merchandise please dispose of it. I'm using Kasai and Zach for a moment but they will be back as well after I have no need of them. The destruction of all the minor villages is starting, hopefully this wakes the major villages up as they could very well be next."

(Possible exit if not stopped 840 WC 800 going towards rinne leaving me with 200 more to go)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:50 pm
Xyxer took the equipment, deeply grateful for his new.. identity.

[Exit]

Receiving the stuff he gave
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum