Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 6:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 2:43 pmIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
41 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

meeting her students.(kiru, kaien) Empty meeting her students.(kiru, kaien)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:09 am
She stopped just outside the great forrest that separated iwa from yuki, far past the blistering heat of the village hidden in the stone or the frost of the village of the snow. Here she would meet kiru and Kaien, and hopefully send them off to train for a bit so she could check in on what youka needed. She tooka seat on the cold earth, enjoying the feel of the grass against her skin as she awaited their entrance, hoping it would be quick and that she could then quickly dip out and meet up with them again.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

meeting her students.(kiru, kaien) Empty Re: meeting her students.(kiru, kaien)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:33 am
Kiru yawned as he walked through the wooded area, the snow crunching under his boots slowly thinning out as he reached the edge of the land. He wondered if they would be alone or if Maku would be with her, or worse, Youka. The man was unsettling, and that wasn't just that he had broken the boys arm once. At least he may get some training done, which would be good for his wind training as well as building his war fan. Finally seeing his teacher, he smiled and waved at her, at least a quick show of good will before any serious talk. "Hey Kira, what's up?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:53 pm
"Hey. Sorry. as usual big things happening quickly that im only vaguely aware of. Once Kaien shows up we can speak a little more but basically I need you two to train up and I need chakra. I have to go somewhere, probably Ame and take it over. well....Destroy it. " Her mind flashed back to the memory of her parents assaulted and inevitably killed for being what she was and she cringed, her hand whitening as she balled up her first. 

"I'll need to head to a meeting spot once i know kaien has made it. I'll leave her with you to do some training and I'll be back as soon as i can. we'll keep in touch if something happens with the chokers. "
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:38 am
"Kaien?"
Truthfully, he hadn't seen the girl in a while. He had taught her wind nature, and they had hung out for a while. He remembered her being pretty, and unable to speak for a reason he did not know. "I haven't seen her in a while, it'll be nice."
He wasn't sure how he felt about Kira taking on an entire village solo, as well as the conversation about Ice being put on hold. This wasn't something he would want the girl to overhear. He leaned on a tree near Kira, wondering how long they would wait.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:10 am
"yes, things will go well with you two meeting back up then. Also i need....more chakra. I had to use the reserves you gave me unfortunately in a spar against maku. truthfully the first one i've every beaten him in. " she seemed less bright and happy then usual, a fact she was fully aware of but had little care about. this was time for buisiness and that meant saving pleasantries for later.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:33 am
Sorry it took so long um do I call you Kira or Hell's Angel. While talking Kaien saw Kiru out the corner of her eye her second friend from the village. She rushed over to him and gave him a big hug. She stopped let go and brushed herself off and coughed into her hand. "Hello Kiru how are you?" As she began to back track towards Kira all in the same motion of slapping her self on the forehead. "Great going he probably think you are still childish as every" Kaien said under her breath. So teach are we going to continue our training cause im ready? Kaien then moves away from Kira and takes a couple deep breathes. With that Kaien takes a seat and begins molding her chakra while keeping the visions of not dying her her head she has to get this done and now. She has to learn how to do Hell's Angel's dance. All this need to be done in a short amount of time. Time to grow up Kaien she hears herself saying. Kaien then slows her breathing and her heartbeat while her concentration is now increased she now begins to cross her middle and index fingers and as the cloud of smoke begins to disappear Kaien was now surrounded by her two clones. Ok as Kaien and her two clones still sat there gathering chakra to mold into hopefully her scorch style. The thought then passed her head she thinks only Kira is the only one who knows about her scorch style. What would Kiru think? She didn't have time to worry about any of that right now.

Once all three of them had complete concentration the molding process has already began. Their Kekkei Genkai still slightly frightened her, but she had to do this here and now.Sweat began to form on Kiaens face who hasnt had a decent rest since she started in Taki. That was all irrelevant right now. Her only goal was to complete this and show Hell's Angel Kira and Kiru that she wasnt worthless and she with time and the right guidance could become a powerful ninja Thats all she needed to get through this all her attention went back on doing this. She didnt care how she looked starting two random convos just to stop both of them and sit down and get back to her training. She didnt care how she made a complete fool of herself in front of Kiru. How she must have embarrassed Kira the Hell's Angel. All that she was focused on was finishing what she started and take one step closer to being able to protect herself. 

More sweat began to drip from Kaiens forehead and cheeks her breathing is becoming more irregular. Staying focused Kaien along with her clones synchronized their breathing. All inhaling and exhaling at once it would look like all three of them had some type of communication but truthfully it was a coincidence. As they all slowed there breathing one clone was dispelled returning the experience it gained. Kaien knew she was almost at the finish line she could feel the jutsu inside of her waiting to get let out for the first time. The excitement made the other clone dispel as well. Now only Kaien was left trying to finish the jutsu. She was now fatigued and showing signs but even with the accelerated breathing and sweat now pouring from her face. Kaien began the final part of the training she now began to visualize the three spheres exiting her body and hovering around her. Once she ran the image through her head a couple more times. She then rose to her feet. Opened her eyes and blinked a couple times to fix the blurriness in her eyes.  Once that was fixed she began to push out her chakra molding three spheres are her body with the scorch chakra she harnessed in her body. Once it was all pushed out not only was their three floating spheres hovering around her there was also the biggest smile on her face. "Kira I did it!" 

She looked at the spheres "so this is the jutsu Extreme Steaming Murder"
(TWC 4003/4000 Extreme Steaming Murder AP 62/132)
Claiming Extreme Steaming Murder
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:18 pm
He was suprised, but happy at Kaiens sudden appearance. She gave him a rather sudden hug and he attempted to hide his blush. "I'm good. How has your training been?"
He said this, but she was already moving back towards Kira, and talking about training. He was reminded about Kira's comment about re-fueling her chakra and felt a little self consious to be doing that around Kaien. What would the girl think? He hoped she wouldn't take it as a sign of romance, tough he couldn't quite explain why her taking it that way would bother him. Suddenly she was creatig clones and gathering chakra, and Kiru could feel, and almost see the wind chakra gathering around her. But it wasn't normal. It was heated, and different from Kiru's own. She seemed to be concentrating hard, and Kiru kept quiet, watching in amazement.

Finally, her jutsu worked, and several burning orbs hung around her. They were... beautiful. A mixture of fire and wind in perfect harmony. Deadly, but elegant in design. Kiru's eyes were starry in amazement. "C-Can you teach me how to do that!"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:32 pm
Excelent. Now if I could, I'll Ned one thing from you two before I head to do my tasks. Shouldn't take long and then I'll be back to train with you two." Without giving either a chance to comment she moved forward towards kiru, bringing her body within inches at her full speed of seventy one and unless stopped she's bring her head up to bring her lips to his, her hands signing the seals for execution by kiss quickly before using her ability of vampiric chakra. If this was successful she'd take around sixty points from him, just enough to not leave him too weak to get to a safe place and then begin speaking once more.

"Head into the woods, find a suitable training location and begin. If you meet any trouble contact me and run, do not engage anyone you don't know in combat here. Kaien this will sound strange but due to a jutsu that lets me borrow chakra if you would I'll need to kiss you also. It will return after a short rest I assure you."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:46 pm
Kaien looked as Kira suddenly kissed Kiru. Kaien couldn't explain why but she now had a mixture of jealousy and anger building inside. Once the jutsu dispersed Kaien fell to her knees very fatigued. As she picked herself back up she began walking towards Kira. She glanced an evil jealous look at Kiru. Unknown to her she was doing it once she turned and faced Kira still upset she did that in front of her. "Hurry up and get it over with already" Kaien still put her mind around why it upset her so much when Kira and Kiru kissed. She didn't have time to think to much about it. After the kiss would be made Kaien would speed walk pass Kiru into the area Kira assigned they go.
EXIT an angry Kaien

Last edited by Kaien on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:16 am
Kiru was surprised at the kiss, and began feeling the sudden weakness that came with the technique. He saw the look flashed at him by Kaien, before her and Kira kisses. He blushed and wondered why Kaien was angry and why he now felt so bad. Kaien sped past him and he waved a quick bye to Kira as he jogged to catch up with the girl.

EXIT AfTEr KIRA

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum