Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

hide yo kids Empty hide yo kids

Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 pm
(Time lining this post to be after taking Kasai)

Reaching another part of the forest borders to keep moving away from the person that was tracking them the Demon would look over the terrain for a moment while letting Kasai catch up. He had to make it back to the other genin soon, there was no telling what Xyxer would do to them while he was gone.

"Guess I will take him next."

Performing the handsigns and smashing his hand to the ground he focused on Iburi's chakra signature hoping to pull it from where ever he was in the village.
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14000

hide yo kids Empty Re: hide yo kids

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:30 pm
Appearing out of nowhere in front of Youka, he would be lying on the ground to begin with, near instantly standing and getting in a defensive position before taking a look at his surroundings. Noticing Youka standing not too far from him, he would lower his guard ever so slightly as he recognized the face and it wasn't one associated with horrible things, yet anyway. "I suppose I was correct in assuming we would be seeing each other again soon. Though I must admit, I hadn't thought it would be this soon." He said, scanning the area for something he could use to his advantage in the scenario of Youka attacking him, which was one of the more reasonable things to happen right now. Though Youka was clearly quite a bit more powerful than him, Kemuri was unaware of this and felt as though he could hold his own in the case of an assault.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:36 pm
Kasai skipped along the nice green grass, speedily following his friend, the priest.
It would be a strange thing indeed, to leave the land of fire, but he knew Youka would not kill him, so Kasai went. His friend Makussu hopefully only steps behind, as Youka had left him come as well.
Makussu and Tatsuya would take this matter far more seriously, but things are simpler for the insane.
He saw Youka summoning another Genin, also seemingly from the leaf, and wondered how many would come. 
After Youka spoke to the new Genin, Kasai bowed to him, as he always did when meeting new people.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:11 pm
(The last version of this post was melted down for scrap metal and turned into kunai for small children to stop OOC madness)

Kasai was right about Makussu being only a few steps behind him. He had been tailing him for no reason really, seeing as he was the faster one, and he almost came crashing into his teammate as he paused in front of him. Watching as his friendly neighborhood psychopath summoned up yet another Genin, he had a strange analogy as the new arrival appeared in a poof of smoke. Youka was plucking apples from the tree that was Konoha, one by one. Watching as the new Genin got into a defensive position, he couldn't help but feel a bit of pity for him.  He too was plucked from the village unknowingly like his own friends, forced to come along to who knows where.Damn, he was feeling it now. Gone from Konoha, gone from his family......he cut off that strand of gloomy thought instead to silently listen on to the exchange that was bound to happen now. He could introduce himself and mope some more when the "formalities" were over.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:24 pm
The Demon listened to all the little kids talk also getting a headache from most of the unneeded words before speaking. They were all quite talkative for just being taken from their homes by a man using them for his own means. However if they didn't ask questions nor care what happened that was all the better for him.

"I'm going to be moving you all to a new location where I might test and deem you worth of carrying on a plan of mine that will be happening soon. First I will need your head bands, you are no longer konoha nin. You can fight this of course and it will end with you left in pieces where we are now. However if you do chose to follow me I promise you will be part of things much bigger. When we leave you will all be from a small town not under any control from the minor or major villages. Do we all understand?"
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:54 pm
Having just now noticed the others, Kemuri would glance at them before Youka began to speak. After his small speech, Kemuri remained silent for a few seconds, staring at Youka as though he were insane. Unfortunately for Kemuri, it was three versus one at the moment, and he knew he couldn't take them all on. "I'll follow. But don't expect me to do everything you say without question." He said, reaching up to his headband on his forehead, untying it and tossing it towards Youka, then beginning to approach the rest at a somewhat slow walk.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Kasai watched Makussu let out a flow of long words, filling in Kemuri on what was happening. 
Youka already had Kasai's headband, and so he could not hand it over now, so instead he watched as the other two either did, or did not. 
"What is the world, friend, if you die along the way? What is pain if it only destroys you? Strength comes not from where you will seek it, but from where you do not wish to look," Kasai blatantly mumbled to himself, watching the other two shinobi. 
"Are we to say such, priest, to anyone that asks? Even yourself or one equal to you? That we are simply from a village without a name or leader? Or are we to only speak those words to adversaries, but speak the truth to those who you would call friend?" Kasai asked, feeling as if they would soon meet others. 
After Youka's reply, Kasai would look to see what Makussu does, all the time humming softly to himself. 
"Though the strength of fire and how hard the wond may fly will be tested, they are but elements, and such cannot be broken," he mumbled again, waiting for Youka's queue to leave.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:43 pm
Makussu untied the Cloth of his headband almost turning it over to Youka when he saw the paper butterfly attached to the side by a paper clip. Call him sentimental, he didnt really care, but he removed it and attached it to his goggles soft foam strap.Hey it might seem totally worthless, but that was the mark of a big day in his life, okay? With the small construct now secured and his headband handed over he would speak up, ending his channeling of the lawn ornament. "I was going to ask the same thing as Kasai, but he beat me to it. And what are these "bigger things"? Or are they too sensitive when we could potentially be overheard? Either way, you know my position on coming with you." He would then clam up again, kind of spacing out but also listening to the conversation around him. To be honest, he really had nothing to do for now, so just watching was the best option.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:54 pm
"I don't call anyone friend. You'll learn that soon enough though once we get to where we are going. Yes to answer your question by the way, to everyone you meet you will introduce yourselves the same way."

Youka began walking over to the kids at this point reaching out to them attempting to pick two of them up with his hands and turning his back to the third allowing him to climb atop. If they did he would begin his sprint to the borders and return to the other genin he had left behind.

"If you all don't have anymore questions I would like to leave now. You all can ask more once we reach our destination."

(possible exit)
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen

Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Kemuri was promptly picked up, not having a single question, though he felt odd being in the grasp of another person as they travelled. It was quite obvious that Kemuri was uncomfortable with this entire ordeal, but not like it really mattered seeing as he was practically being forced into it. He was sure he would find a way to escape anyway, especially since that had been the primary use of his particular abilities throughout his entire life so far.

(Exit, albeit a crappy one)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum