Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

how many times? Empty how many times?

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:04 pm
The Demon was back, no need to explain what was happening he did it before and now it was time to do it again. Performing the hand seals for the jutsu he smacked his hand onto the ground focusing on the chakra signature of Kasai. He was the next to come on down and join the price is ri- to be taken and made to start a new life.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

how many times? Empty Re: how many times?

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 pm
(enter in a pile of confusion and amazement)
Kasai opened his eyes, finding himself facing a familiar face. 
"That was strangely very similar to the feeling of being ignited and then dowsed in water," he said, bowing to Youka, as is custom for his courtesy, and a kind tone in his voice.
"Interesting to see you again, priest. I assume you have a task for me to fulfill?"
He gazed at Youka, knowing he had a plan. He was also not afraid though, knowing the priest had treated him kindly previously, and likely had no intention of killing Kasai.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:50 pm
The Demon smiled as the child spawned in front of him just like it had happened before with the other two. Watching the little boy bow to him again just like he had done previously, this was going to be a very interesting group of people once he was done.

"I don't have time to answer your questions, we need to stay moving, you also need to answer my question. Who knows you have left the village, is anyone coming for you?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 pm
Kasai felt the mark seal, far in the distance, approaching very rapidly. 
"Then I see what this will be," Kasai said, nodding his head as a bow.
"Yes, there is one who was with me when you summoned me. He is on his way, though poses no threat to you. I doubt he will attempt to fight you, so you need not strike him down. He may perhaps be willing to join your cause, if willing, priest."
Kasai hoped Youka's intentions to Makussu would not be of harm. The boy was approaching very rapidly, and would arrive soon.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:04 am
Te Demon didn't like what was happening, someone without the mark was heading in this direction, what's worse is that he was somehow tracking him. This could prove to be a very slippery slope if left unchecked.

"I might have to make an example out of him and leave him missing his legs in the forest. I rarely have people coming to look for me. Anyways, like I said we have to keep moving, I'll simply deal with him when he gets here. Give me your headband."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:47 pm
"He is not tracking you, Youka, so I do pray you inflict no harm on him. He is tracking me," Kasai said calmly, looking at the priest before him. 
"And I do hope you reconsider. You see, you have taken two of us, but not the third, and now threaten to hurt him. Perhaps we may convince you otherwise," Kasai snaked his hand under his carnival clothes, removing the headband that was tied to his upper arm.
"For, whatever task you may have, while two may do it well, I assure you the three of us may do it infinitely better. Fire is not if you take away the air, but add a simple breeze, and its affects are devastating." 
Makussu was at the village gates, Kasai could feel. If Youka saw the truth behind how deadly they could become together, then perhaps he would let Makussu arrive, without harming the boy. 
"I am not asking anything, only that you consider the potential of allowing a team to remain three," he handed the headband to Youka, bowing his head.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:26 pm
By now Makussu had (finally) left Konoha and was quickly approaching Kasai's signature. If someone were to pass by, they would probably think that he was doing an impression of a chessboard, seeing how he had the same black and white combo going on with his hair and shirt, but to be honest that didn't really matter to him that much. He had much more pressing matters at the moment, like the probe coming from the now visible Kasai removing his headband and what do you know, the priest was there too. Stopping, he would pause to catch his breath breathing deeply before talking. Hey you couldn't blame him, the only distance runs he ever really needed to do was from the market district to the training grounds, not really a stretch for a ninja in all honestly. "Hello, Mr.Priest.," he would say if he wasn't immediately assaulted. "I don't suppose that I can have my team back? It's already rather lonely without them." already he could see his plan crumbling before his eyes. Had he really expected someone who Kasai had analyzed could kick the entire team ass without breaking a sweat simply hand his friends over with no contest? It seemed that he had come to a crossroads. He would either die at the hands of the "holy man" or he would have to interminably leave his home with him basically as a captive. It would all be in the hands of Youka now, seeing the chance of his escape alive at an impossibly low percentage. Only time would tell if he would be allowed to live.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:51 pm
Listening to Kasai speak the Demon turned the wheel over in his head. There were multiple ways this could end, and having someone following him could possibly prove bad if he let whoever it was live. They could return and let someone know of this, which wasn't the best thing for him right now. However for what was being planned the more he had to use the better the chances of success were.

Before he could answer a kid that he had only seen briefly came running from the brush pausing to catch his breath. It was one of the children he had planned on marking before but it never happened and he had to leave before the deed was done.

"You must be foolish if you think I will just hand him back to you. What is stopping me from cutting you down right now and dragging your intestine out as far as they will go? You can choose to follow me however and i won't kill you right now."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm
"Fire has the air to blow an inferno still, it seems. I am glad you have reconsidered, Youka. And hello, friend," Kasai bowed to Makussu. 
Kasai knew Makussu would follow, in hopes of seeing Tatsuya again as well. 
He knew they would be on the move the very second that Makussu responded to Youka, and Kasai readied himself for the incredible speeds that the two would run at. 
He hoped he would not slow them down too much, as both of them were much faster than Kasai, as fast as Kasai was. 
"Perhaps the light will cast a shadow too, one day, if the shadows of this world have not been destroyed," Kasai said, almost to himself, thinking about Tatsuya.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 pm
Makussu duly noted both of the occupants of the clearings little dialogue before responding. "Well, Mr.Priest, I suppose that nothing would really stop you from doing so to me, except for the fact that sometimes I don't really have an intestine to drag. I'll take the offer of coming with you though. Not dying and the chance of having our team reunited once again sounds far better thean the latter. He would then address his teammate, the immediate. Threat hopefully resolved. "It's great to see you again Kasai.," he said acknowledging the welcome from his teammate. Noting the small shift in Kasai's posture he too got into a running position, apparently he would be keeping up with the deranged man next to him who apparently had skills that would put a grown man not only to shame but in his casket. As a last thought, he responded to the last little tidbit Kasai had added. "Wind to the fire, which casts the shadow. We all tie into each other, don't we?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum