Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Cargo drop off(Tatsuya Zach)

+5
Jason Fredriksson
Xyxer
Touka Keisuke
Domri Meijin
Youka
9 posters
Go down
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14000

Cargo drop off(Tatsuya Zach) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cargo drop off(Tatsuya Zach)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:09 pm
Kemuri essentially had the same reaction as everyone else that had just arrived, watching all that were occuring, but not acting towards it at all. However, he had quite a different mental reaction to it all, hardly caring for the what seemed to be ongoing torture and clear aggression. It was almost as if he were used to such things occurring around him with the way he made no reaction whatsoever, especially to the loud popping of Zachariah's jaw. Regardless of how he were acting at present, he did still desire to leave the situation and go back to Tank and Kenshin. He were making a lot of progress before Youka had decided to summon him into this scenario, and desired to get back into making that progress.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 pm
(occ: Hey so if im still alive for a next post im pretty busy tomorrow because im helping getting out the vote for election day so i probably wont post until kinda late.)

Tatsuya listens to Xyxer's dark words and then as eh walks over to Tatsuya. He was a strong looking man and his stair alone could kill someone. As Tatsuya listens to what will happen to his genitals he becomes quite worried. For one it would be a quite large amount of pain as well as Tatsuya's possibility to carry on his Nara blood you be lost. Unless he went through a immense healing processes and from the look of it Xyxer was not a man who was interested in healing. Feeling the blade's pressure Tatsuya cant help but to speak.
"Xyxer as you seem like a man of much power there is no need for you to waist your skills on me. I hear that you have plans for a new era and I believe I could be of use to this cause and if I stayed alive and with little serious injury to my body my willingness could be beneficial. So i ask you by the name of my clan and my village please do not commit in the harming of my self and my comrades around me."

Tatsuya hopes that his body will be spared for the injury could lead to death if went untreated or Xyxer dug too deep. For Tatsuya had too many things he still wanted to do. Like mastering his clan's power as well as becoming one with nature. He wanted much more time in this world and like most Tatsuya did not want it to be cut short.
Then watching as the tail brakes by Youka's grip Tatsuya's hope of survival decreases as well. Youka did not just apply more pressure to the tail but completely snapped it in half. Tatsuya takes one last look as his friends before looking back at Xyxer in the eyes too see what will happen.

The question is asked will Tatsuya Nara, a Genin from the Village Hidden in the Leaves, stay alive and well or will the light of his soul leave him like water draining out of the sink? 
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:52 am
The boy hung from the cross as he could feel the crushing power of Xyxer's hand on his jaw. Zach listened to the conversation between this demon in the form of Youka and Xyxer before he felt the wrath of Tengakures full strength as he felt Xyxer's hand twist then Zachariah heard a loud pop from his jaw the pain was delayed as his eyes widened after hearing the pop. Zachariah wanted to let out a scream but couldn't as his eyes started to water then the tears rolled down his cheek. The boy was lucky he was even still conscious from this but he had stared at the ground for what was moments passed by seemed like minutes as he saw a tail appear at Xyxers feet. Zachariah felt a hand on him was it Xyxer's was he going to finish it then he felt his jaw being pushed back into place only for a moment before the boy had passed out from the great amount of pain.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:02 pm
Xyxer heard the words of Tatsuya, his blade having paused so that he could listen to his begging with the cold tip of the metallic sword turned dagger on the aforementioned body part. The male did have a point, and Xyxer had to agree.. He should not harm him and his comrades. They were not his villagers, nor were they evil, as far as he could see.. Merely genin of Konohagakure No Sato.. Now, Xyxer smiled to the boy, nodding his head affirmatively. "You are indeed right, Tatsuya. You indeed could be beneficial to me, the less harm done to you would be the better to earn my trust in you, I understand this. You speak well with your tongue of silver, truly, perhaps even a god could be swayed by it."

Xyxer finally smiled once more, looking down before chuckling and looking back up, finishing it with a nod while looking to both sides. His hand however, dipped downwards with the weapon in hand to continue the dismembering of the males genitals with the smile still on his face. However, Tatsuya had accomplished something in his words, he'd earned an actual reason for this brutal act from the Wrath of Tengakure. "However, Tatsuya, it was a god that caused this to happen to you. Not me, of course, I'm not arrogant.. Your hokage, Viper Uchiha. He took something that was close to me away, so, regrettably.. I will do the same to you." Of course, the male had most likely went unconscious by this point from the blood loss, and some regret was inside the male.. He knew this one had not been the cause of her death, but the hatred Xyxer had bore for the village he hailed from knew no bounds after the day he saw his mentor slaughtered before his eyes. His eyes lingered on the wounded male, the pop from before and the tail now coming into his awareness, he shrugged. The tail was supposed to be serrated anyway and he would make Jason fix that damned puppet. Subconsciously, Xyxer's remorse for the maiming caused him to not fully complete the act, not actively destroying the part that was dismembered, he instead turned to look towards Youka, looking around at the others with his eyes mainly on the fellow S-Ranked Shinobi. "Tell me, male of queer mental disabilit-" It was now that Xyxer instead shifted his stare from Youka instead towards Makussa, his body language having attracted the attention of Xyxer. He'd noticed that he had not moved his head from looking down for quite a while, and now it had dawned on him.. He was hiding his face, not watching the events.. but listening to them. Did he feel sorrow, did he feel rage? "Tell your pups, Youka, to get better at blending in and accepting what's going on. They're shinobis now, they'll witness things far worse than this happening in the world. I'm just a minor injustice in the grand scale of atrocities." Xyxer had addressed the entire group, when in entire fact, meant only the one, his eyes having not left him until after the sentence where he switched his focus back to Youka. "Now tell me, how did you collect these strays? I find it difficult to believe that these children, all from the village of Konohagakure.. Could just be grabbed and ran out with. Nor do any of them look to you as a leader from what I see, there's no awe or inspiration in their eyes.. Tell me, how did you gather these children from the nest of their village?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:25 pm
seeing as his tail got ripped off his puppet armor, Jason got pissed. but he knew that he couldn't do anything. Jason backed off and set his puppet armor back up against a wall. Jason hugged the wall with his back and mentally prepared himself for any attack that could happen. though now that everything seemed to be resolved, he decided to not become intimate with the wall and walked up and picked up the pieces of his broken tail. Jason gathered them all, piece by piece and carried them in his puppet armor arms. as Jason was gonna exit the dungeon, he turned to Xyxer and spoke.

"see you outside, Xyxer." and with those parting words, Jason left the dungeon and patiently waited for Xyxer.

(exit. WC 686)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:18 pm
The Demon sighed as he looked over and heard Xyxer. He knew what was going to happen even before it did. Xyxer wasn't one that could easily be talked down from doing something that he had set his mind to. Unfortunately Tatsuya had been the closest to the man and would now feel a very displeasing sensation. Xyxer said Konoha and the Demon shot both the more than likely unconscious boys a glare of hatred. He had told them under no circumstance to give out where they were from. Sadly they hadn't listened and had payed the price, it wasn't like Xyxer could read minds. If their story had been believable maybe this wouldn't have happened. He would have to punish them when they woke up.

Watching him cut into the boys private area was slightly disturbing and interesting to watch at the same time. He would ave to go heal the fool now as he would more than likely bleed out still even if the cut wasn't completely through and through. Walking past Xyxer he would listen to what the man was not only saying but also asking. Kneeling down to the more than likely passed out Tatsuya he would reach for the affected area. Pulling the clothing away and pushing everything back into its rightful place he would activate his mystical palms. The healing chakra would go through the boys body healing and replacing all broken nerves and veins with new ones and pushing the skin back together. It might be a little sore for a while but he would be back to one hundred percent soon enough.

"This is more than likely the first time they've seen something like this. They'll learn soon enough how things work. I see they told you where they were from that's quite depressing as that's exactly the opposite of what I told them to do. I see I'll have to work on their listening skills. To answer your question each one of them has a mark on them that allows me to summon them as long as I'm in the same country as them. It's a useful tool for these types of things, they'll be destoryed and rebuilt in a image of destruction and chaos. They'll come to love their new lives."
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:33 pm
Kasai remained, waiting patently as the situation played out before them. He felt truly sorry for the pain that Tatsuya must have felt, but Youka had healed him, so all was well. He wondered just how they planned to destroy and rebuild each one of them, as Kasai himself had never properly been built in the first place. Perhaps Youka had meant the more sane Genin in the room. 
He watched as everything played out, remaining silent and respectful, not interrupting anything. He hoped that now the gore was over, Makussu would come back to his senses fully. Kasai did understand though, it was a truly terrible thing to watch others suffer.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:51 pm
Makussu kept looking at that same patch of that floor, he might as well have been dead to the world just listening and putting every fiber of his being and just not looking up. Although he almost cracked a smile despite the grave situation, calling his captor "special" was one way to lighten a mood ever the slightest no matter how small. Listening on, he felt the gaze of Xyxer boring into him as he spoke, making him eventually raise his head and see the grievous sight before him as he regained the ability to think. Zach was passed out on the cross, he guessed from the pain of having his jaw played with like a jig-saw puzzle along with Tatsuya.....he almost lost it again and calmed himself. This man before him was a minor injustice? Even though Tatsuya seemed like he would be okay, seeing as Youka was....cupping his genitalia and putting it back together through some medical technique. However that didn't mean that many others had such a lucky fate, considering the state of the room. Gathering his courage to speak, he did so at the last comment, Youka would probably take one much easier in response than Xyxer, in the short time he knew them it would most likely be him being put on that cross if he dared trying to contradict the severity of his actions meanwhile Youka didn't really seem to care. "Hey Youka I think you forgot about me, the one who actually ran out of the village to get the guy your currently fondling." As he listened to the respond and prepared himself to be possibly smashed, in a room like this there was always a chance, he would begin to mull over that last comment. Destroyed and rebuilt in an image of chaos? Sounds freaky as hell to him. Oh well, there was no use in moping over it, the man was clearly higher in all ways to him, escape was futile.
Kemuri Iburi
Kemuri Iburi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14000

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 pm
Watching from roughly the entrance to the room, seeing as he hasn't moved throughout the entire time being there, he cringed a little at the sight of Tatsuya's castration. Obviously a rather sensitive place, it was more liable to disgust him at watching someone else have their genitals mutilated. Slightly turning his head here and there to get a good look at the room they were currently in and take in everything he could about it, he practically ignored everything else that was occurring in the room save for Youka and Xyxer's movements. It would certainly be unwise to not pay attention to both of those most liable to harm him, and though he was rather fast in comparison to any other genin he had met, excluding Kenshin, he was still sure he would be incapable of avoiding them long enough to escape. This ultimately led to him being prepared to stay here as long as it took him to be strong enough to get out, and unfortunately likely suffering a similar fate to Tatsuya or Zachariah unless he played his cards correctly, which based upon the actions of those around him thus far, he was much more likely to do.

Remaining silent amongst all that was occurring around him, he turned his attention back to those who were speaking after getting a feel for exactly how the room's layout was. After all, he certainly didn't want either Youka or Xyxer to find him disrespectful seeing as that could lead to disastrous consequences.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:05 pm
[occ: Hey guys sorry i did not post yesterday. Im pretty politically involved and im a bit shell shocked from the mid term election results so I had to take a brake for a bit. Sorry.]

Tatsuya listens to Xyxer's words and and Tatsuya feels that he earned some of his respect even if it was just a little. Even so his words did not stop the blade piercing into his body. The pain was sharp and it burned like fire as the blade dug in. After the bade had made its entrance into Tatsuya's body the next feeling was just of agony. The pain was nothing like he had felt before as Tatsuya was not at all numb to pain. In a wired way this could be one thing Tatsuya would get out of the situation.
Tatsuya slumps down and begins to loose conciseness  but he trys to hold on and understand what Xyxer is saying. Tatsuya misses most of what Xyxer says but right before Tatsuya blacks out he could make out only a single word. That word being Viper. What did Xyxer want with Viper? Was Tatsuya's last thought before being brought into a world of silence and darkness.
If Youka were to heal him in hope Tatsuya would wake up soon witch would be could so that he dose not miss anything but for the moment Tatsuya's body would do as it pleases.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum