Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Soup for the soul. Empty Soup for the soul.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm
Well this was his last day in the village before he headed out again. He had come here to find information on Echo, but there was nothing to find besides something about someone who shared the same name dying as a chuunin. Obviously it wasn't the same person, either that or Echo had managed to make himself a ghost. Sitting in the corner of the ramen bar he began listing off the ninja he had marked in his head, one would more than likely be sent back here to do his bidding, one would be sent to make a trip and more than likely do some unfavorable things. Te others, well they would be part of a very interesting game he had come up with. Villages weren't doing their job of training ninja the proper way so he would do it his way for what would be coming and if they didn't like it well they would die by their friends own hands.

It was going to be a bother but most of their memories would be altered and changed to fit his goals, he couldn't have pawns that refused to. Mulling this all over he looked up again to see if Shinji would indeed make an appearance.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Soup for the soul. Empty Re: Soup for the soul.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:19 pm
Konohagakure was an odd village, it was not by any means like Tengakure, at least in Shinji's eyes. The shinobi of Tengaakure were rather different, they kept to themselves and trained unyieldingly. In Konoha, well, this did not seem to be the case. However, all these thoughts of Tengakure were dismissed with a shake of the head, it was better that he not think about his village in a time when he could do very little for it. Currently the former kage walked through the bustling streets of the leaf village on his way to a ramen bar to meet with one of the few interesting people he had met in Konoha: a traveler by the name of Youka. In matter of minutes he had arrived and stepped through the front door of the fine establishment that was the famed ramen bar of Konoha.

Naturally, Shinji waved off the offer to be seated by one of the waitresses as the man had already spotted Youka sitting in the corner of the building like some shady drug dealer. In a few long even strides the Uzumaki closed the distance and took the seat next to his fellow traveler at the bar. Not wanting to be a complete stick in the mud Shinji figured he might as well start up some conversation instead of sitting around awkwardly,

"Well, you wanted to talk--"

At this point Shinji was rudely cut off by one of the waitresses behind the bar asking for the two men's orders, so much for manners. To avoid being rude Shinji ordered rather quickly in hopes of the waitress understanding that she was interrupting,

"Oh, I'll have the house special, thank you."

Shinji had no idea what the house special was, hopefully it had some kind of meat in it. All the same the Uzumaki turned to Youka to see if he had anything to say. Of course during this time Shinji took careful note of the man's chakra, not because he might be a threat, but more so that the Uzumaki would be able to identify him at a later date if need be.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:29 pm
Spotting the man as he entered the diner Youka's smile grew two sizes. This was going to be more than likely the best conversation he was going to have in Konoha, everything else had bored him to no end. Watching the man take a seat in front of him and begin to speak before the waitress came to his table for the first time. Youka had been sitting at this table for almost 15 minutes without one server, maybe he really was creepy looking.

"Ah yes, I simply wanted to know a little more about your village, and more about you as well if you don't mind. Of course I'll be wiling to give just as much information as you give me."

Youka smiled again while dismissing the waitress from taking his order, food wasn't something that he needed a lot of anymore anyway.
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:05 pm
More about him? More about his village? This priest sure was an inquisitive one to say the least. However, Shinji saw no real reason to not oblige him, partially anyway. Then again were the man across from him to travel to Tengakure or any countries around it then it would become readily obvious who Shinji was due to wanted posters and such, quite the dilemma really. Though, the Uzumaki responded without an ounce of hesitation in his voice, if anything there was a bit of regret and sorrow as he talked about his village and its people,

"Well, there is not much to say about Tengakure. It is a beaut--well--I take that back. It was a beautiful village during my time there, people were friendly and the biggest event from week to week was the menu changing in some local restaurant, it was peaceful. However, I am not sure how it has changed since I left. There have no doubt been changes along with the new leaders that rule the village with what I fear is an iron fist. As for myself, I am but an exile from my own home. The new leaders I mentioned marked me as a rogue and forced me to flee here, the one place I might be safe. Call me a coward for not fighting the new regime, but I would have taken no pleasure in fighting people I once called friends."

Once again Shinji was cut short as the waitress brought over a bowl of ramen that seemed to have some purple chunks floating in it. Trying his best not wrinkle his nose in disgust at the dish he had unwittingly ordered the former kage idly curled noodles around a fork in the bowl in front of him while he waited to for Youka's reply. If Youka had any observational skills whatsoever he would probably note that there were some pieces to Shinji's story that he was missing. Then again, perhaps the man was not the best with observations, time would tell.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:16 pm
Youka listened intently as the man told his tale about the village and where it had come to now stantd in what Youka could only understand as not the best of circumstances. One thing that kept touching his ears was the fact that Shinji kept saying new leaders as if maybe he was part of the old leadership. Was this a Kage sitting across from him from now sharing in common place conversation. This brought forward a slew of fresh questions he wanted to ask. Not only that but it made Youka's skin tingle, it wasn't often he sat next to powerful people, it made him want to fight.

Slowing his urges he looked over the man once more still smiling before bringing up what he thought to be the number one question. Leaning in closer on the table as to not let anyone else hear his question.

"Are you the previous leader of Tengakure, I won't call you a coward for not wanting to destroy the lives you helped build up. You must want to take it back however?"
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:32 pm
Slurping up a bit of the ramen he had ordered Shinji listened to Youka as he spoke. The man across from the Uzumaki would not be able to discern any surprise on Shinji's face as there was none to be found, he merely finished the ramen he had in his mouth with thoughtful swallow. Youka was a quick one indeed. Though the former kage felt obliged to continue the conversation, now in a slightly more serious tone,

"I am indeed and I would like nothing more than to see that my people are safe. Even if I am unable to lead them myself I only wish for them to not be lead by a couple of tyrants. In fact, I am here, in Konoha, to seek help from the Hokage.....But it is taking a bit longer than I would like."

At this Shinji skewered one of the odd purple lumps floating in his ramen, it was a bit tough. However, with a bit of deep breath the Uzumaki opened his mouth and tried a bit of the unknown solid. Oddly it was a bit chewy and tasted like some kind of seafood, but none Shinji had ever had in his life.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 pm
Upon hearing that his suspicions were correct Youka couldn't help but turn a tad bit more on the serious side just as the kage had done. Losing a village to others was a feeling Youka hadn't felt, though he had taken a village from someone.

"Hmm, I'm still going to Tenga soon after I leave this place. If you aren't getting any help from the current Kage here, I would be more than happy to go there myself and alleviate this problem for you."

Youka's smile left his face for once as a more evil aura showed its face. It wasn't so much as to help Shinji as it was for him to cut loose inside a village and maybe get a chance to fight some very interesting people.

"You could even come with me if you wanted, however if you wish this not to be linked back to you I would understand."

Shit wait Youka was a priest, damnit, cover blown.

"I mean I will ask our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name for help in this matter. If he see's it fit for me to travel there and preach the gospel to your lost sheep then so shall it be."
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Shinji could not help, but quirk a single eyebrow up at what the man across from him was implying. Saying he was taken aback would be an understatement, as evidenced by the slight wrinkling of his nose and near imperceptible narrowing of his eyes. However, this facial expression was quickly softened as Shinji came to the mental realization that something had to be done. Thus, he responded to Youka in a way he might understand,

"Were someone to say, I don't know, wish to take care of the disease that has infected my village without my knowledge then I would be in debt to said person. However, I would naturally ask that said person avoid harming anyone outside of any aggressors and the two leaders by the names of Takeo Tadashi and Xyxer Gojin , the people have done nothing wrong. Now, were this person to send me back proof of their defeat then I would be much obliged. Of course, this is all hypothetically speaking as I would never use such tactics myself."

Finishing his short speech of hypotheticals, Shinji allowed a short smile to cross over his face for a few seconds before he took another bite of the odd seafood in his ramen. Had he just contracted someone to go end his problem in Tengakure? Shinji was not altogether sure to be honest. The only thing he was absolutely sure about was that he had to use any options that appeared open, hopefully Youka was not just some priest as Shinji suspected.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:12 pm
Noticing Shinji's quick change in demeanor Youka knew it was because it was awkward to be hearing someone speak in this manner, but sometimes things had to be said as they were. If Youka pulled this off he would have a kage indebted to him which might come in handy for what he and Maku were planning on doing.

"Well then I will go prepare the way for my father, it will be a glorious homecoming when he shines his light on the village and I welcome in his loving embrace. Since you are being so open with me I might as well show you a little something, if not to bolster your faith in the messiah.

Closing his right eye and opeing his left he would let his eternal mangekyo swirl into view before quickly turning it off again to ensure no others saw his trick.
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm
This was indeed no simple priest as evidenced by the man's display of what Shinji could only assume was a mangekyo sharingan, the Uzumaki was well acquainted with the doujutsu as he once had to deal with a pair of murders who wanted such an eye, interesting. Nonetheless, the Uzumaki was a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation, but it was something that had to be done, he had just placed a hit on one of his friends. It was then that a thought occurred to the former kage, he should give this glorified hit man some information on the people he may encounter, it was only courteous, right?

"In your preparations you should take into account those who you will no doubt be preaching to. The two in charge, as I mentioned are named Xyxer Gojin and Takeo Tadashi. Xyxer, is a former Kirigakure shinobi and master of all things suiton, if I recall correctly from his file he is a Hozuki as well. He is also a bit mentally unstable and somehow is able to live through death. Takeo, on the other hand, has a proclivity for ration techniques one of which is using large blades of ration in combat. As for anyone else, well, I am unsure what they have done as far as recruitment for anbu, so I cannot speak to that, nor do I really know anyone else who would pose a threat. I suppose you may encounter a small girl who has a propensity for kenjutsu, but I do not know much about her really. However, I wish you all the luck on your journey, if you need me I shall remain in Konohagakure for the time being."

With that Shinji fell silent once again, there was an odd tingle in the back of his mind as if to tell him he was straying down the wrong path. Alas, this tingle was ignored and dismissed as the Uzumaki unconsciously scratched the back of his neck. He then returned to his ramen and, more so, his thoughts on what he had just done.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum