Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Why do we Fall? (P, NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do we Fall? (P, NK, IO)

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 pm
[Get 48 Hrd keed]

Altar managed to struggle his way to the top after a few hours, albeit with a ton of blood, sweat, and tears along the way. He had thoroughly worn himself out and was about to climb over the edge, grinning from ear to ear, when he lost his footing and fell back down. He let out a shout of pure rage and aginy, before finally reaching the bottom of the cable again. Still, he would NOT allow this. This was not going to happen. He was not going to fail this way. Not now. Not after all he had done to get to the top. He would not let that be ruined.

And so, with a grunt and some effort, Altar once again started climbing up the cable, ignoring the burn in his arms and the splinters in his skin, as the shirt wrapped on his arms and hands had been torn to bits at that point. Sure enough, with all the effort and strain, and even more blood, sweat, and tears, Altar managed to make it to the top again. This time, Altar made extra sure to actually make it over the railing, and flopped to the ground. That had been some of the most grueling training he had ever done. And yet, he only felt better for it.

So, Altar would undo the cable around his leg and undo the weights, taking a moment to lay down before rising again, looking to Haru. By now, it was just past sunset.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:26 pm
Haru glanced down every few hours at Altar, making sure he was okay. The boy was making better progress then he thought he would. In a few hours, he managed to reach the top, before losing his footing and falling all the way back down. It was almost comically sad, and Haru was tempted to just call it off then and there. Still, he had to enforce that the boy’s training would be much more strict now. He watched as the boy, by some feat of magic, made it all the way back to the top in the span of a few more hours, despite having already used up a LOT of his energy climbing the first time. That was pretty impressive. As the boy reached the top, he didn’t even have the energy to take the weights off right away. Haru didn’t blame him.

Altar eventually pulled them off, sitting up and looking to Haru. Haru did not look up from his scroll, and continued staring at it as he spoke.

”Now what did you think of the exercise?” Haru asked, scribbling a note into the margins as he spoke. ”Because that will seem incredibly easy when I’m done with you.” He told him, setting down the pencil. ”I many not be the best teacher, but damn it, I know how to toughen people up.” He asserted, standing up and walking towards the boy. He sat down next to Altar, leaning against the rail.  ”So the question is, kid…” He began, emphasizing the word kid as he said it. ”Do you like the militarized Haru, or do you like the easygoing one? Because this is going to be the equivalent of a daily training exercise for you. Are you prepared to put up with that? Are you prepared to earn the respect I know you want so dearly?” He asked, folding his arms and maintaining a stern expression. ”I can go easy on you, like I’ve been doing, because not every kid wants to do this every day.” He explained, standing up, scooping up his scroll as he walked for the exit. ”So think on it. If you’d like to continue, I’ll send you a letter detailing your next training session.” Haru told the boy, opening the door and taking the stairs down to the streets below.

(Exit, TWC: 2208)

+2208 words yin seal wound destruction training
+Memorizing Altar's chakra signature, because I haven't done that for some reason despite easily over 10k words rping with him.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:06 pm
Altar would give a sigh as Haru started to lecture him, frowning when he emphasized the word kid. Altar has already explained to him that he hated that word more than most things, so why couldn't he just be nice for once and drop it? It seemed that this form of Haru was intent on torturing Altar, making him bear as much weight as possible, then adding more. It was beginning to get hard for Altar to tell if Haru was trying to help him, or if he was just toying with him and making him do this for fun. At this point, it seemed like either could be true.

As Haru finished his spiel about how Altar would need to work hard to earn respect, Altar would look to Haru, determination glinting in his eyes.

"Clearly, you don't know me, Haru. It's not a matter if I want to or will, it's a matter of I have to. Without respect, who am I from someone else? I can't fall and fail and be just another face. I need to be strong and prove myself. Not just so others can see me as strong and worth while, but so I can see myself that way as well. And just to put it out there, you should know by now that I am not most kids. If working like this is what gets me where I desire the fastest, then so be it." Altar would say, before Haru began to leave. After he did, Altar stayed around for a bit, wondering just what there was to do now. His arms ached and he didn't know if he could bear to move an inch after the torturous training he had just done. Though, the sun was steadily setting and he knew he would need a way to make it home. And so, Altar would drag himself up slowly, grimacing at the pain and ache throughout his body, and slowly make his way down the training towers and to his home.

~Exit, TWC: 3220~
~16 SP~
~3220 Words towards Eight Cages of Hell~
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum