Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

I spy(mission) Empty I spy(mission)

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 pm
mission:

Shortly after finishing raking the leaves within the entirety of Taki village she headed back to the large bulletin board  holding jobs for ninja to take. She found one that seemed easy enough, mostly because she was so used to performing the task without being paid for it. With knowledge of her mission she headed off towards the doorward out of the long winding hall once more. "Alright...So all I have to do is walk through the village a few times and make sure nothing wierd is going on. This should be a piece of cake. She set up on the top of the large wall surrounding the village, her eyes shifting left and right to watch over the village from high above the people going through their day. She performed the seals for shadow clone jutsu, summoning two more of herself, and each took off quickly, searching the village for things that seemed dangerous or out of place. The first hour went by easilly, Kira searching from high as the other two slipped through crowds and searched the ground to ensure everything was up to par. They helped an old lady cross the road, got three cats out of trees, to which the owners were incredibly grateful and helped a young child who stubbed their toe on the sidewalk. The shop keepers were pleasant, she though as the girls systematically checked in with each. Most said everything was good, explaining their day and how beautiful and happy it was but there was one who seemed promising. The owner, an elderly man with white hair, told her of a thief who had stolen some money from him. She found out his basic location, and that he had a habit of returning form time to time. With that she nodded, assuring the man she would take care of the problem. She was off in a flash, rushing through the streets to stop at A small narrow alley way. She was told there was a club here that seemed shady, the kind of place the good guys never knew about somehow, but was known for housing trouble. She walked slowly through the narrow coridor to stop at the door. Touching her fingers to the door knob of the seemingly abandoned building she turned it and surprisingly it opened with a click. 

She peeked her head inside, noticing a couple men making a questionable deal, and then shook her head. "It's really unfortunate that you're here. I was hoping this was just a hoax. They rushed her and no sooner had each pulled back a weapon or fist respectively to eliminate the shinobi then she activated her shadow sewing once more, knocking each of them back easilly to fall on their asses with a loud slam that rattled the floor beneath them. "Look. You're going to have to explain this to the athorities. If they have no issues then great...Otherwise well....Yea. Also I wouldnt. " One man seemed to push off as if he were going to attack her again. He decided it best not to. she carted them off to be dealt with by the athorities and left to collect her money for a job well done.  

(claiming 400 ryo 3 ap)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700