Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Guess who's here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Guess who's here?

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:42 am
"Well the notes said something about having a brother in Taki and other things I can't recall of the top of my head...the notes also never mentioned a name. If I had the notes I would just walk around and seeing if anyone had the same handwriting.. but that's a no no now." He said as he looked down at the ground. Pulling his hand behind his head to scratch it he would then think of a idea. "If your a village leader that means you can round everyone up then we can ask them questions" he said as if he just came up with the greatest idea ever.
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 am
Taiga smirked at the idea but then spoke calmly, "That would be a good idea if Takigakure had not become a very small and hidden village. Their are no permanent residences other than a few of a certain clan and myself, but we can take a look anyways. Who knows maybe your related to someone who left." He turned signalling the young teenager to follow him, of course Taiga was keeping tabs on where the kid was at all times to insure nothing dumb occurred. He hoped the kid would follow him to the administration office, if he did Taiga would then lead them up into his office and take a seat in his chair offering a seat to the teen. "So you have no name for them? What about characteristics?" He said as he opened the lowest drawer on his desk skimming through various amounts of incomplete paperwork.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 am
Lieko would follow the guy to his office. "Well you can scratch out the clans.....I don't believe I'm part of any" he said as they made it to the office. Sitting down in one of the chairs he would rest his chin on his hand. "No name...no characteristics... and no idea...wish there was something I knew other than them being in this village...for all I know they could be dead now...or half way across the world."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:23 am
Taiga began to look at the boy with a strange look on his face as he spoke almost in a tone that said "really nothing? What were you expecting?" but those weren't the words he used, no he said "So you come to Takigakure with no information regarding the boy your looking for other than he lives and or used to live here?" Taiga's face grew interestingly cold as he thought back to how he ended up in Taki all that time ago, It was like a story book really. "You know, interesting enough I am not originally from Takigakure. I was born out in the borders, but my parents fled the area because my mother was an ex-jounin." Taiga then caught himself, and spoke again "Sorry, I've said too much. Now as for others in the village I can see here..." Taiga was flipping through pages of residents and past residents looking at where they were from, "Yes everyone else who either left or died were original residence of Takigakure. I honestly am the only person who moved here, but that wasn't until I turned 17." He was disappointed to know nothing more to tell the boy.

Taiga had began thinking but nothing came to mind it was quite hard to think back to his early years of life, he then spoke "I had a brother a long time ago but he died in the borders by Konoha where my mother was from, well the infant had to of died I was born 30 seconds before it and father only managed to save me." He was in a state of depression now as his eyes grew cold and the smirk he once had become of an emotionless nature. That was until a light bulb in his head popped. "Do you know your fathers or mothers name? Was your father's name, Ichibo Gakya?" Wondered by the knowledge he had uncovered if by any chance this kid could be the brother thought to have died many miles to the south. It was impossible, unless the ninja of the leaf took him in. But what could he possibly know right now, Maybe Ichibo left the notes. He was the only parent that didn't get to the safe location causing Taiga and his mother to presume him dead as well. Taiga was looking at the teen with his violet eyes waiting to hear the answer, to hear the story.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:41 am
Listening to the man Lieko could only look surprised when he mentioned konoha. "Eh? You said near konoha? Well....I uh was in a orphanage in konoha. " Then once hearing the name the man mentioned Lieko would try to remember but to no luck the name didn't ring a bell but it did let him remember something else. "No I don't know that name but....I'm 17..and...I remember some guy dropping me off at the orphanage but I didn't exactly see his face due to it was dark. After that I've been mostly on my own since then...." his words trailed off at the end as he would think of his first and only friend who he got killed. "Yeah on my own....."
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:47 am
Taiga began to ponder on whether or not his father had ran back to truly save this boy, he then stood removing his trench coat and dropping it to the desk. "Think.... Think very hard about this... Is this the coat that man was wearing.... Is it?" Taiga had went to wear his father was killed many years ago and retrieved this coat, it was a way of always having his father with him. There was no other trench coat like this one, as it seemed his father had to have been good with fuinjutsu to seal the chakra into it to increase ones speed. He knew if the boy said yes it was undoubtedly true.... Brothers!?
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:58 am
Lieko sat thinking and staring at the coat he wondered why it matter if he was wearing a coat like that. "Hmm I believe so but why does it matter if he was wearing a coat like that one?" Still sitting he would continue to think as he waited for a response.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am
Taiga was still standing as a smile came across his face, "Fool. There isn't any other coat in the world like mine." He was shocked at this new found family it was incredibly the way life was going for him, "The importance of this jacket is the fact that it was my fathers..... And this is going to be a shock but..." Taiga couldn't believe the words he was about to say but they had to be true, "It appears when Ichibo stayed behind to fight the men after me and my mother he must have went back for my brother. For. You." Taiga was still smiling his violet eyes were looking at the sitting figure of teenager, it was incredible to him that they were oblivious for so long.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:14 am
"I...aw shit....and I thought this was going to be a longer journey...but" Standing up from his seat he would reach out his hand for a handshake he would have hugged him but Lieko isn't one for hugs. "Well uh nice to finally meet you brother my name is Lieko but I already told you that..." He couldn't believe it himself he finally found his family. "So where's mom or do we have any other siblings I don't know about?"
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 am
Taiga lost his smirk at the sound of mom.... Mom He tilted his head toward the large hill that could be seen just outside the gates. "Mother died when I was 6, and we are the only ones left." His voice was calm and upset but not choked up over tears. "I stop by every so often to place flowers on her grave, I'll take you sometime." The gloom in his voice was nearly gone as he asked the next question "So... bro... are you here to stay? Or are you just passing through?" Taiga wondered if he'd hhave a sparring partner finally, it would be great to not have to train by his self any longer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum