Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

D-Rank: Guarding the Garden (P, IO, NK) Empty D-Rank: Guarding the Garden (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 am
Spoiler:

Bar waited on the roof, his Byakugan activated. So far... no raccoon. Bar glanced over at Goon, checking his status. If he had fell asleep at his post, Bar was gonna wake him up. Forcefully.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

D-Rank: Guarding the Garden (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: D-Rank: Guarding the Garden (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 pm
Goon was in the garden, walking around surveying the area for the slightest sign of the raccoon. He made sure not step on any of the plants, there's was nothing, no signs he did this about every hour or so since they started this, and every time the same thing. So he sat back down on the chair the lady had provided for him, it was really boring and quiet, Goon wasn't tired just bored enough to fall asleep. He couldn't do that though this was a mission, and it was his job to see the mission through.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

D-Rank: Guarding the Garden (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: D-Rank: Guarding the Garden (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:59 pm
As soon as Goon stopped stomping around making a racket, the raccoon popped it's head up, watching Goon for signs that he had fall asleep. But, as soon as the beast revealed itself, Bar moved. The full Sixty-Four Palms was too much for the fifteen-pound animal, Bar settled for just one or two strikes. When it went limp, but not dead, Bar checked the underside of the animal, and cursed. "Mission's not over yet, Goon. It's female, and that means..." Bar made a chittering noise with his mouth, and three, no FOUR raccoon kits popped their heads up, staring at Bar in confusion. Bar dumped the mother into a cage, and the kits followed, crying out in concern. Bar closed the trap, and started walking towards the town dump. "I don't care what the mission says. We just scare them off, momma'll go somewhere else in the neighborhood, and come back with the kits being a day older, and a day bigger. I got better shit to do than guard this garden every night, and potentially four others by next year, when I can relocate them somewhere else. Always remember Goon, if your client is a civilian, they don't know what they're asking, and they don't know what best for the village. Ninja like us, have to consider both." With every sentence in his rant, Bar walked faster, and jostled the cage harder. "I'd kill these pests, but I don't wanna dirty my kunai."

(I was informed that baby raccoons are properly called kits. Editing to correct that.)

Last edited by Bar Hyuuga on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:06 pm
Before Goon could try to catch it, Bar had already hit the Raccoon with 64 palms. After realizing that the 'coon was a female, he chittered, and 4 Kits showed their heads, Goon watched as theg entered the cage their mother was in, and followed Bar to the dump. Bar was ranting, But Goon was only half listening, he was enjoying the night air and the Moon was bright. It was peaceful in the village tonight, besides the two genin talking and the noises the kits were making."Sooooo, I take it you have experience in this. Besides I get that, but maybe she was actually friends with the raccoon, who knows, maybe she enjoyed its company. And you're right civilians don't know what they actually need, they only know what they need. The weight of most decisions fall on to our shinobi shoulders. Well here's the dump."  Goon said as they were standing in front of it  bar seemed to really dislike the raccoons, as he was shaking the cage pretty hard by the time they got there. Goon wasn't entirely too sure if they were actually alive anymore.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:55 am
"If she was friends with it, then she wouldn't mind sharing her food. We're getting paid to guard her garden, and did she offer us any ramen? No. C'mon, Goon." Bar dumped the cage out, not being particularly gentle about it, and the raccoons tumbled out. None of them seemed to be permanently harmed, due to their fur, and vegetable-supplied-fat. The momma raccoon woke up after a moment, and after a furious hiss, ran off, faster than her bulk suggested. The kits also disappeared after her. Bar shook a fist after then. "Next time, I'm making a hat and gloves outta your hides!"

(Bar's WC = 382. Goon's WC = 288. Post an exit if you want, but I claim mission completion.)
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:34 am
Approved
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:21 pm
"Alrighty then," he laughed, "We're still on for training though. But Catch ya later." Goon said as turned around and made his way home. He was ready to sleep, and maybe eat he didn't know what he wanted to do yet, except get home.

[Exit, +350 ryo, +3ap]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum