Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
24 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Quest for Genin {NK IO} Empty Quest for Genin {NK IO}

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:06 am
Kobushi woke up from a fitful sleep. His dreams were always a haze of rage and bloodlust, and only when he truly pushed himself past his limits does he actually get a good night's rest.

After doing his morning stretches, some Gentle Fist practice to help contain the anger, Kobushi went into town, grabbing some breakfast. After wolfing down the small bowl of rice, Kobushi headed to the Academy. Though no one was going to be there, he wanted to get some training in, and try and get ready for his Genin exam, which he wanted to pass as quickly as possible.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Quest for Genin {NK IO} Empty Re: Quest for Genin {NK IO}

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:04 pm
Angel Went to the Academy to pick up her friends little brother but when she got there it looked like the place was deserted.  looks like she mixed up her days....again.  she didn't know why it was so hard to figure out.  Maybe she should buy a calendar.  That way she wouldn't keep mixing her days up.

Angel missed this place.  she hadn't been here since her genin exam.  it really hadn't been that long ago she had just worked her way through the program quickly.  Walking through the property she came upon a student practicing.  Maybe she should watch for a bit.  see if any of the students were promising.  she may even get to train one herself.
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:14 pm
Kobushi had arrived at the academy, and found it to be empty, which was exactly what he wanted. The first thing that Kobushi did was stretch out, and did some minor Gentle Fist sets, to keep his anger in check. 

Barely catching a noise, Kobushi whirled around, and met the eyes of a girl. He never was good with ages, so he had no clue how old she was. Wondering if she was here for a fight, he flexed his taped fingers, cracking every knuckle. During his stretching, some of his hair had fallen over his face, covering his eyes and curse mark. With a simple sweeping motion, he swept his hair back, clearly displaying the mark. With some suspicion, he opened his mouth.

"Hello there, you do not have to hide, I will not hurt you. My name is Kobushi, of the Hyuuga clan."
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:28 pm
Angel smiled and walked into the light near this Kobushi of the Hyuuga.  Honestly Angel always envied the Hyuuga.  the kid seemed to have some talent though.  "Hi Bushi, I'm Angel."  She said in a singsongy voice as she bounced up and down looking at him this way and that ending up with her face right in his staring at his eyes.  "Hmmm.  Are you blind Bushi?"  Angel wasn't as innocent as she was able to play.  She knew about the Hyuuga.  in fact she had fought two ninja already that had the blood of a Hyuuga.  But knowledge is power and she would much rather pretend that she had none.
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 pm
BLIND, I'll show this girl blind...

Kobushi watched this girl bounced up and down, listened to the way she sung her words. He was not sure how smart of a girl she was, but he knew not to be disrespectful. It was clear that she was at least a Genin of Kumo, while he was the new Academy student who transferred from Konoha.

"Angel, befitting of a girl as cute as you." 

Though the words sound sincere, and she was within the standard parameters of cute, Kobushi felt nothing towards her. Maybe if he kept up the facade, he could convince her to help her with his training.   

"I have just recently moved to Kumo, and was wondering if you might be able to help me practice with my Genin exam, i mean, you look like quite a strong ninja yourself."
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 pm
Angel Laughed melodiously.  "Well thanks"  Angel said flicking her shoulder length red hair over her ear.  she wasn't used to not having her hood up.  she used to wear her hood up so no one could see her blue eyes.  It wasn't the color she tried to hide it was her face.  but she recently abandoned her culture's discipline to hide her face and now didn't mind showing people her eyes.  "angel actually wasn't very strong per-se but she had talent's in certain areas.  but again she didn't want to look intimidating so she would keep that to herself.

But the idea of helping with the kid's genin exam seemed up her ally.  she wanted to be seen as a teaching type.  "Sure i'll help what do you need to practice?"
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:51 pm
Kobushi was pleased with her response, taking note of the hair flip. From what he knew about girls, that was normally a sign of embarrassment or pleasure.

"Well, the exam requires both knowledge of the Clone Technique jutsu, and also the Transformation jutsu. Due to the move and everything, I am out of practice, and need to practically relearn them to be ready for my exams."
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:00 pm
Angel smiled and hoped up and down "OOOO i know those techniques,  I can help you remember them. How about you go ahead and show me what you can do."  Angel sat down like an audience.  As cute as she acted she would pay close attention to his form.
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Kobushi watched her sit down. He was pleased that she had taken up his request for help. He needed the help, and he also needed to start making friends within the village.

"Okay so lets start with the transformation jutsu."

Kobushi prepares to himself, focusing his charka. Performing the hand signs, Dog ... Boar ... Ram in quick succession, and was surrounded with a cloud of smoke. When it cleared, there stood a replica of Angel, though the proportions were all off. Kobushi released the jutsu, and apologized to to Angel.

"Sorry, as you can see I am very off, and sadly you were the only thing I could think of to transform into."

Kobushi hoped that he did not offend her, as then she might no longer want to help.

{TWC 127}
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:20 pm
Angel sat waiting for the jutsu to take effect.  He seemed to try and work hard which was good.  his form was right and everything.  Then he performed the jutsu.  the result was a very bad impression of her herself.  the sight of it made her giggle and then laugh uproariously.  she rolled aroung on the ground at his terrible impression of her.  She didn't mind that it had been a bad impersonation.  in fact she was a little flattered that he tried.  

after wiping away the tears Angel still smiling commented "your trying to force too much chakra into the jutsu.  try to relax a little more and finesse the jutsu.  You can do that can't you bushi?  the Tranformation technique isn't about power it's about subtlety.  Watch." Standing up Angel did a simple Transformation into Yaju, her sensei.  "It's all about balance.  pretend your balancing a spoon on you nose."  angel giggled at the thought and began thinking about spoons.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum