Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Getting out the rust (OPEN) Empty Getting out the rust (OPEN)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 pm
Kira walked slowly towards the training room, her body still seeming to respond sluggishly to the commands she gave it. She hurt, and she wasn't sure why and the pain in her hand especially was starting to get much worse. As she arrived she set the bag down against her chest, and her heart beat suddenly became more rapid. She stopped, clutching her chest, her eyes narrowing as she winced at the pain, but after a few moments it was gone and her heart rate had returned to normal. She needed to check in with her team, needed to tell Maku and Youka what had happened, but she felt too weak and a strange fear ran down her spine at the very thought. Her hands pulled inward to her chest between the valley of her breasts, setting against the soft leather of her top for a moment. "What...What is going on" She spoke but the soft windless night held no answer to calm her. She braced herself against the wall for a moment, catching her breath which seemed to lump in her chest, and with slow deliberate inhilations slowly the heavyness began to ease.

"I...I have to figure out waht the hell....Happene...UGH. " Her mind went dizzy for a moment, and then she heard something that sent a shiver down her spine. The mark on her arm began to feel warm, her skin tingling where the tattoo like scar was and a she looked up she saw the woman Selene standing before her.

"Be easy child. Stand strait. Strength will come with time. " Selene's soft brown eyes felt like they reached into her soul, holding her body up with a single gaze alone. her hair was pulled back into a large bun on the top of her head hidden slightly by a long blue cloak that wrapped it's hood gently around her head to edge just over her ears. It was pulled tightly to her chest, flowing down her body to drag a bit against the ground below where she stood. "come. We will do this together. " Sorrow appeared in front of her, a flash of bright blue light this time. There was no terrifying screech or sounds of death and pain, only the light that seemed to fit so perfectly into her hands. As it finished forming into existence the snath fell less then an inch. She hadn't notice her arms reaching out to recieve the weapon until right now, but as the black staff like portion dropped from the sky, it's silver soul design spiraling up the circular object as if to meet her hands and offer their strength, she felt it tough her palms, realizing her body's movement. Her hands did not dip down as she caught the weapon, it felt right to hold it, like the enormous scythe weighed less then a feather in her weak and shaky hands and as she set the base of it onto the ground she felt her muscles relax and her stance become slightly less difficult to keep up.

"I have sent for a suitible person to get your body back where it needs to be. He has been informed that you were Ill. Thankfully Maku and youka were there in the tundra when you fell. They carried you back to your room, put you in more comfortable clothes and cared for you up until the point when important buisiness called them away. Your body is weak from the illeness still trying to take hold, but a little sweat and exertion will do it good. We will beat this. " She nodded at the woman, sliding the hood that had held back her hair and hidden her face from the world as she traveled. It hung loosely to her frame, seemingly far too big for her weakened body. Her muscles were thinned and her body looked incredibly frail. She lifted the scythe over her head to spin it hand over hand once before setting it back down against the earth. with each rotation she felt it's speed increase and her body slip more into it's natural rhythm.

(TWC 689)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Getting out the rust (OPEN) Empty Re: Getting out the rust (OPEN)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 pm
Kiru sat in his room, concentrating a ball of chakra in his hand. He hadn't actually gotten it into a ball mind you, but it did swirl a bit.  He heard a loud knocking at the door, so going to see who it was, opened it widely. Outside was a young boy, looking up at Kiru smiling happily. The boy seemed a little off, and Kiru didn't quite understand till the boy spoke. "The voices told me that Kira is sick, and wants to see you at the training place. Bye!"
Kiru had to say that was probably the oddest greeting he had gotten, but none the less headed towards Kira's location. As he made his way through town, he pushed the spiraling mass of chakra up and down in his hand. It almost seemed to take a drill like shape, though that wasn't the intended purpose. It was supposed to be a swirling ball of doom, not a drill shaped piece of chakra. He really wanted to get this technique down, but it was proving a lot tougher than it really needed to be. Finally reaching the training arena, he saw Kira. Should did seem to be a little sick. "Whats up Kira? I'll help however I can."

WC- 209
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:07 pm
Kaien woke up well refreshed from her latest training efforts. Which proved to be quite usefully taking control of her bloodline. As she gets up and goes into her mothers room only to realize she was still not there. She searches for any more scrolls that might still be there. After about 5 minutes she comes across a box as she opens it she see a couple of scrolls. As she reaches into the box she grabs one that reads Fire Style: Flame Hurricane She automatically got up began to change from her night clothes to her genin attire. A white hoodie  a fishnet shirt underneath white long pants white ninja shoes and packed in her bag her katana, pen and pad, 4 box lunches and 6 things of bottled water. 

As soon as she finished packing she got up and headed to the training grounds where she would train this jutsu her mother left her. As she walking to the training ground she has her head up waving at people. She makes eye contact with the owner of the ramen shop he waves back seeing the scroll in her hand he wishes her luck and says stop by after you finish your training he had something he wanted to discuss with her. Kaien continues her walk still smiling as she got near the ground she slowed down wondering if anybody was there. She havent even thought about if anybody else would be there but it was to late for her to turn around now. Kaien reaches the door takes a deep breathe and enters.  

As soon as she enter she sees a familiar face. Kira she said covering her mouth right after. She places her bag down and gets her pen and pad and writes how have you been?  Would you like to spar I have learned some new things and believe I have gotten stronger. She then walks up to Kira blushing and with a smile on her face. She hands her the note and backs away. Either way she came here to train so she begun her usual stretching right after the stretching she sat down to being her meditation. She reaches for the scroll and opens it to read up on the technique. The hand signs where Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. She then gets up ready to practice the signs and hopefully train with her teacher. While looking at Kira she forms Monkey, Bird, Dog, Ram. Slows down her breathing and does the signs again slower to memorize the signs in her head. First was Monkey next was Bird followed by Dog and lastly Monkey. After doing it a couple of times she then got into her fighting stance more composed than normal. It was nice to have her teacher here instead of Joe, Kaien thought.

She started trying to picture how this would go. She knew she was out classed but didnt care all she did was smile and felt calm. She trusted Kira maybe because she was the first person to actual be there for her and care about her well being. She wanted to repay her teacher then Kaien strated to notice her teacher didnt look the same her normal confident and collected self. There was something off about her. Kaien then started back to Kira and wrote down on her pad whats wrong teacher you dont look like your normal self? Did something happen? Kaien hands her the note with a look of concern hoping it was just in her imagination.  (TWC 590 towards flame hurricane)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm
"I um...I'm not really sure. I woke up...Apparently I passed out in the tundra. My body feels..." She tried to stand, taking one step towards Kiru before her leg began to buckle once more. She hit the ground quickly, her hands touching down against ground. She looked up to see the small girl she'd trained before she left Konoha. She looked quite a bit stronger then before. Perhaps she'd taken the strength from kira's body, she thought to herself. of course it was a joke, which actually made her feel a bit better.

"My muscles are stiff and my body weak. I was hoping to work out the pain and ease the tension if you'd help Kiru. I suppose you can help also Kaien. Just take it easy on me. I feel like i've just come back from the dead or something. "

(TWC 833)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:36 pm
Kiru would smile as Kaien arrived, having not seen the quiet girl for a while. Just as he was about to say something however, Kira would buckle and fall. Kiru would catch her at just the last moment, and help her straighten. "Kira, maybe you should rest for a little bit. Me and Kaien will train and when you can walk on your own you can join in."
Kiru sounded pretty concerned, but he also knew she could handle it. Kira was a big girl, she could decide what she could or could not do. "If you really feel like you can though, i'm not going to stop you. Just be careful."
Kiru would then stand by Kaien, and he felt like talking to her as well. "Did you get wind chakra down? You look stronger than the last time I saw you. I myself am trying to learn this jutsu called rasengan."
While he would wait to hear Kira's response, and to read any of Kaien's, he would ball up chakra in his hand in a swirling manner, trying to get the flow of the jutsu down. It wasn't going extremely well though, and he really wished he could get a teacher for it.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:01 am
Kaien walked over to the scroll and picked it up. Kaien then turned to face Kiru and lowered her head and bowed to Kiru to show respects to her elder since they were both trained by Kira. She walks over to him while writing is she going to be ok? How are we going to go about training with her? Shes clearly not 100 percent. O by the way how did the exams go did you make chunin? She hands Kiru the note still worried about her teacher she would wait there still performing the hands signs Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. She begins to read the scroll for a description which states the fire erupts around the user's body in a spiraling manner which is then launched with his hands towards the target. 

Its hard for her to focus knowing Kira wasn't fine. She had to focus cause she knew her teacher would be fine. She started focusing her her chakra again though out her body. Forming the signs Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. Trying to channel her chakra evenly. Every so often she would glace back at Kira and Kiru to notice if they where getting ready to spar or just talk. She would love to be in the conversation but she also had a job to do which was learning this jutsu. Kaien was curious about the jutsu Kiru was trying to learn. Whats that she said not even thinking covers her mouth again. this makes the second time she spoke out loud.

She then writes down what jutsu is that, and can I help you train it? As for wind its coming along I've learned great breakthrough shortly after taking control of wind. I'm trying to learn this one right here. As she hands Kiru the scroll for Flame hurricane. I dont think I told you the reason I wanted to learn wind for for my bloodline for Scorch Release. If there is any other jutsus you you can or our willing to teach me i'm willing to learn. As Kaien performs the hand seals again for flame hurricane Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. While distributing her chakra through out her body. (TWC 956 towards flame hurricane)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:15 am
"No no. I'll be fine Kiru. I just need to get the blood flowing I think. " She stood once more, not allowing herself to brace against the wall to prove her strength. She was nothing if not persistent, and she would not allow this day to go on any way other then exactly how she planned it. She watched the exchange between the two with curiosity in her eyes. Had Kiru and Kaien met before? She wondered to herself. She assumed the girl would have told her if she'd met someone new, though her mind had been completely shot since she got back from konoha from all of the things leading up to her passing out in the tundra. Perhaps it was stress induced and not an illeness at all. Her legs waivered as she stood, performing the clone hand sign and molding her chakra to create a single shadow clone. Her chakra pool felt far too shallow and not close to as powerful as she remembered it. This was something she would need to fix, she thought to herself once more.

The clone appeared directly beside her, only to drop to the ground on weak legs just as her master had. She supposed she should take solice in the fact that at least her shadow clones were struggling with the after effects of whatever had hit her. She moved forward to catch the girl, her own left knee buckling but she powered through it, wincing and almost crying out at the pain. Her muscles burned. She could feel every single nerve in her body seem to be lit with fire and pulsing to attempt to stop her from doing exactly what she planned on doing. It wouldn't work in the slightest.

"Alright you two. Kiru, ur against me, Kaien U can fight the clone....If you're both done talking I'm ready to start. My body feels like i'ts been dead three days and I dont like it."

(TWC 1161)
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 pm
Kiru would take a look at the scroll, and notice it was little more complex than he personally was capable. He also hadn't heard of scorch release. But whatever Kaien believed she could do, Kiru believed in her too. "I don't think I have very many, I still have a lot to learn. I'll do some training with you another time, but first lets make sure Kira works properly."
He made a small joke, hoping that it would improve Kira's mood a bit. He didn't quite know what was wrong with her, but he would spar if that's what she really wanted. "Alright Kira, i'm ready."
With that he charged forward, his kick headed for her stomach at a speed of 80, and then he spun lifting the other leg for a spinning sidekick at the same spot he had aimed earlier. Next he would jump back, preforming the handsigns for Gale Palm he would attempt to knock her over with a power of twenty. If she didn't fall, Kiru would prepare for her counter-assault. If she did fall he would rush to take advantage of this, charging chakra into his hand, he would attempt the rasengan and slam it into her abdomen. However, it was not to be and Kira would simply get Kiru's palm to her stomach.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:15 pm
As Kaien saw Kiru take off to fight Kira, Kaien stood there looking at the Kira clone. she charged at the clone at first with a slight jog then as she got up to speed she performed the hand signs Tiger,Ox,Dog,Rabbit,and Snake then jumps into the air and performs Great Breakthrough as the jutsu left her body under the impression it wouldnt hit the clone. As soon her foot touched the ground she started running towards Kira again. Right as she got in range she went for a sweep with the speed of 20 which lead into a back handspring.  A series of punches followed by a jumping roundhouse kick. As she lands she back flips away to keep distance clone or not she was still fighting Kira. 

When she got enough distance between them she performed the hand signs Monkey, Bird, Dog, Ram trying to use flame hurricane again. She could feel something but it was no where near enough to use or be effective. As she charges Kira again she continues making the hand signs Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. Until she is back in range of Kira and throws faint with her left hand followed by an uppercut with her right. She has the mindset if she can master the hand seals while in an actual battle then maybe the battle will push her to do it without much thought. She completely zones out when she spars with Kira and anybody that she accepts is stronger than her. 

Kaien felt she didnt really have to hold back because she was fighting a clone and not the real person. The only thing besides Flame hurricane was she wanted to learn what ever jutsu it was Kira was using. It looked cool and she could spar with her self. She shakes her head getting her focus back. Not trying to give Kira anytime to recover she goes back in to continue the assault. Jumping back in the air performs a  Half-Tiger Seal as she appears to be almost directly over Kira and performs Fire stream as she puts the seal to her mouth. Landing just a few seconds later she tries to gather enough chakra throughout her body to at least see a change from last time.

As she started building up chakra again she performed the hand seals Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. This time she dropped to one knee from becoming light headed. As she had her left hand on her left knee she looked up panting heavily. Wondering why she was so out of breath then realized it's probably because she continues to try and do the high level jutsu. With that she forces herself to stand up and looks at Kiru and Kira and notice shes not giving up so why should she. She slows her breathing and wouldnt perform any jutsus for awhile or at least try not to. While this was the safe bet she also wanted to learn Fire Hurricane badly. 

She begins a speed walk towards the clone forming the handseals Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram. She could at least continue practicing on the seals until she felt her chakra was back to or near normal. Once she gets in range she faints a kick to Kiras left shin.leading into a right hook traveling at 20 speed. (TWC 1517)
(ap 153-40-5=108)

Last edited by Kaien on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm
Kirus kicks were in slow motion to the girl's powerful eyes. As her clone fought kaien she concentrated on the opponent before her, preparing hor his strikes with practiced ease. He got within range, raising his legs and the subtle shift I'm his shoulders tipped her off as to which dorection the attack would come from. Her left hand moved forward to swat the attack down at her full speed. Her movements were par votives and memorize, each times like a waltz of feet and hands against flesh that she had always led, however where her skills excelled her power fell through, much to her almost terrified dismay. Her hand was quite a bit short of her target as Kira's foot crashed against her abdominal, knocking the wind from her death frail body and doubling her over easily. "Wha...." She tried desperately to figure out the miscalculation in her defence. She had timed everything exactly to the millisecond to catch his heel in her wrist and shift the attack easily away and yet as his second strike came past her weak guard to strike her again in the same spot. She staggered backward, trying desperately to catch her footing but just as her heel rocked back to steady herself the gust of wind caught her, not with enough power to away her normally, but with her balance wrecked and her mind swimming from the cocktail of adrenaline and pain rising in her stomach she fell backwards, crashing against the ground less then gracefully. She kicked back up onto her feet, her left leg turning itself and her body with it to move the incoming ease fan out of the way. She was only vaguely familiar with the attack but it looked both dangerous and incredibly painful. Once more her strike failed to meet expectation, potential not making it to actualization in a terrifying way. Her eyes grew wide at the realization, his arm passing through her strike well before her leg ever made it to it's destination. Her eyes clenched shut to brace for the force, expecting it to tear cloth and flesh but thankfully his attack dissipated, it's force enough to throw her back a full five feet to land with a loud thud against the floor but not enough to kill her.

Slowly she lifted her head, her mind swimming with a combination of pain and confusion. Her hands touched down against the earth to support her weight slowly pushing herself back to her feet and as she did she took up her fighting stance once more, shakey and weakened but filled with determination.

Meanwhile the clone dealt with the smaller girl, fairing only slightly better then her counterpart. She braced herself, her heels digging into the ground below her as the wind pushed, her stance sliding back a bit to open up and ground her body but little else happening. As her opponent ran forward she prepared, flipping forward over her strike as kaien swept, her body flying easily over the attack. She landed kust as kaien flipped backwards, bet body turning to catch the young girls at a speed of thirty five in mid air, the ball of her foot planting in Kaien's back to push her forward only to buckle on impact, causing no damage but pushing her body forward to continue her a ideal maneuver in a fashion similar to a park our technique. She would land exactly as intended but the same place she had actually started the handspring. Kira's body fell forward her foot hitting the ground in a lunge to catch herself from falling and barely succeeding. She shifted her feet to ground herself once more as kaien closed, dodging each attack, though barely. When she saw the fire stream towards her her hands clapped together out of instinct using the great exploding colliding wave.

The fire was out instantly, though the technique didn't stop. She rose upward continuing to fill the room until their entire area was filled with water, each of them now flosting in a huge vine of water.

(Twc 1842)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum