Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Prep for surgery. - Page 3 Empty Re: Prep for surgery.

Fri May 30, 2014 12:50 pm
"No, no nothing left to do now but wait and see if the blood takes up in your stream and allows you to use it!"

Youka was still slightly upset that Maku had wiped his hands on Youka's clean white doctors jacket. This was not cool and Youka didn't like it but oh well it was what it was and he did draw on his friends face.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 pm
"Sooooo do I need anymore observation, or do I just check in with you every now and then" Maku wondered what he needed to do next. It had taken hours for the sharingan to work, this could be the same, and he would rather spend it in comfort than in this weird makeshift doctors room.

(3)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 1:05 pm
"Well I mean you can try to walk, but I would recommend just sitting down for a little bit, you did after all just have kidney surgery sir. Would hate to see it just fall out and you rupture open."

Youka laughed at the thought before turning serious again.

"This will be just like the eyes pretty much so sit down and buckle up for fun ahead."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri May 30, 2014 2:29 pm
"Ugh, I have to stay in this room the entire time then. Well I guess best make the most of it. I have been doing research on the Uchiha. I had books and scrolls brought in from everywhere I can find. Yet, there is almost no information on what we or Echo possess. In the end I could only find a rumor, of what we have. A powerful eye that can have special powers born into it. A black flame, a genjutsu of untold power, both were mentioned, but nothing more. In the end, I have no idea if either are real or just a facade. I have focused chakra into my eyes, yet to no real avail. I think that a more personal touch can be devised from these eyes with enough power, but I don't know. I have also noticed the use of these eyes call pain in the final form, unlike those before it. Have you expierenced anything like this?" Maku would ask, turning from normal jokes, to make this session at least a worthwile affair.

He would wait and see what his friend would have to say. If he had to stay in this secret room, he might as well develop his visual prowess while he was at it. Blinking twice he felt the 3 tomoe arrive, and then the mangekyo though he still did not know that is what it was called. They were the eyes of a murderer it was true. But he had them now so he wasn't going to waste them.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 2:52 pm
"It's a wasted effort honestly, I've tried as well and gained nothing from my studies. I think the only ones that know are those of the clan and only they would know the deeper secrets and that's if they made it this far. As much as he might want to kill us for it I think Echo is our only hope of finding out what these eyes can do and for far they can go. I've done a slight study on my own eye as well from feeling the pain you're talking about. It targets the vision cortex of the eye and damages the nerves slightly to a much more precise level that I can't heal. I'm assuming the more you use it the more damage it will do and if i'm correct, you'll go blind with repeated use."

This was all speculation and Youka didn't know if it was true but it was all he had and he would share it with Maku even if it proved to be false, it was better to be safe than sorry. Youka watched as Maku activated his eyes again, it was always weird watching them transition from normal eyes to glowing red with tomoe's encircling to that of a very detailed design. Youka chose not to activate his as it still felt too soon after the death of Kira to bask in their power he only looked slightly towards the ground for a moment.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat May 31, 2014 12:54 am
Maku’s eyes missed nothing.  He saw the shame in Youka’s face.  The reluctance to open his true eyes.  Hadn’t they paid a hefty price for the power that they now had, and yet Youka would see it wasted.  “Grab hold of yourself and be a man.  These eyes were gained at great personal risk.  We have sacrificed our bodies, and our souls for what we now have.  I will not see you of all people to let it slide from your fingers, and not see it used to its fullest.  I Maku Jemuzu, will see Kira’s memory strew throughout the lands.  Blood my ink and bodies the pages I will write history upon.  With these eyes I will see it so.  With these eyes, I will see our power, our fortunes rise taller than a hundred mountains.  However, what I will see come to prominence, is our names written in books for a thousand thousand years, never forgotten.  All will tremble at our names.”  Maku’s speech was full of the new found rage in his heart, and the beast within his soul roared triumphant pleased with what it heard him say.  His left eye also twinkeled as the jester looked out, seeing the making of a great game.  However it was not time yet to begin the game.  No, no the board was just getting set up, with the pieces being placed on their opening squares, but very soon such a game can begin.

“Sorry friend, its just we need to be strong now more than ever.  We will be targeted for our strengths and regrets can only hold us back.  The past is the past.  If you truly mourn for Kira then fight with me brother.  Honor her with the blood of our enemies, and should she watch us from the afterlife, let us fill her eyes with red.  “Now, back to my original statement.  I know you remember my Taki no Seki jutsu.  Hell how could you forget you’ve been in there twice.  It’s development was modeled after a fabled Uchiha genjutsu.  The same I have learned that came from these eyes.  Therefore I believe we can awaken these powers.  I already am well versed in such affairs, so the task of awakening such a skill should not be to terribly difficult.  Now, it is supposed to be an almost eternal genjutsu if the stories are correct, one that nearly no one can escape from other than a blooded Uchiha with the powers of the sharingan.  This is a skill I desire.  My genjutsu are powerful, but any normal person can break free with the right amount of chakra and control, but to lock someone in, with this ability is just insane.  It is one reason however that I hat the Uchiha.  Their birth gives them so much power, and yet here we stand with it.  Taken from them, and stripped from glass castles.  We must be careful not to be caught up in it however.  It is a slippery slope we work on.”  

Maku once again found himself being long winded, but he couldn’t help it.  All this was so very exciting and gaining this power could only mean greater things in their future.  Unless of course they did not act upon their power immediately and thusly have it seized from them, just as they were moving to be great.  As Maku held his side he stood and moved around the room.  It was private and he felt no need to be worried that he would be found out here.  Grabbing a lollipop he moved back to his bed.  Removing the ruined shirt, he sat bare chested, and cross legged.  There he would focus his chakra into his eyes.  He wanted them to work, and he wanted the great power that they could bestow upon him.  Focusing it, he imagined a tiny pin hole at the center of his eye.  There he would focus all his chakra.  Within the pin hole however, he would imagine an entire universe.  One of his own design, were he was god.  Every detail was etched upon the rock of it, as if it had been created a millennia ago.  Continuing to focus, the universe now had beasts and birds within the water and landscapes.  An entire world stood in a millimeter thick at the center of his eye.  Yet, he did not stop there.  From this world he then created a universe in his mind.  One with 12 planets circling a blue sun.  Each world he visited like an omnipotent being with an agenda.  Each world he created beast and bird.  Each world he etched to be unique and ancient.  All eternity would be forged in each world.

Not only did Maku create each of these worlds within his right eye, he also allowed the timeline to play out.  The worlds existed, and their ecosystems flourished.  Civilizations were created, and empires grew and fell in time.  Each world individual form the other.  And still Maku looked on.  He watched the pain of his creations and the sadness that was created, but also the capacity for love and greatness.  All of this was seen, all within the tiny fragment of a pupil in the harsh metallic lines of Maku’s right sharingan.  All of this he saw, and he loved.  Each creature, each person, he loved them for they were his.  Continuing, he watched as the sun died in time, and went supernova.  The resulting blast destroyed 2 planets outright, making only 10 left.  From there the others died slowly, the ozone layers destroyed and the people frozen in their homes.  Only on planet 6 did they survive.  Resilient, they made domiciles near he core, and continued to try to survive, and it worked for a time.  However like all things their resources were depleted, and eventually only one human was left.  They died, alone in their bed.  No one weeped for them, but Maku as creator of this universe felt his passing.  With a single blink, it was all over.

Looking around the room, Maku could tell only 7 seconds had actually passed by the clock on the wall.  7 seconds and the entire universe he had created for himself in his eye had died.  Of course the entire place was nothing more than an elaborate genjutsu, developed by his own mind, and created to practice the intricacy of creating a multiweaved illusion like none before him.  Looking at Youka, his face would show that something had happened, and this was not merely a moment of him spacing out.  “My friend, what we posses, is something that even I could not have imagined.  We are destined for great things, though I am sure they will also be linked with tragedy and pain.  Nothing this strong will be left alone.  I blinked, and I witnessed the creation and the destruction of an entire universe of my own creation.  7 seconds in the real world, and 7 millennia in mine.”  He once again stood and began pacing around the room.  Truly this was a marvel.  He had done something so great and yet none could have seen it but himself.  He had placed a genjutsu of countless time on himself, and allowed himself to witness its creation and ultimately its death.  The thrill of it was intoxicating, and the next reasonable step was to place the genjutsu on someone.  He needed to practice, and place it on someone other than himself, to see if he was capable of making it work the way he knew it was supposed to.  

“Youka, I was your gueine pig with your expirement, will you allow me a chance to expirement now.  I think I can create this, but I must be given the chance.  I would not have my eyes revealed to others as of yet either, so I think it is only safe for us to do this together and alone.”  Maku would wait from here, and see what Youka would say to this.

(WC=2000, recovery post #7)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat May 31, 2014 12:39 pm
Youka frowned as he was scolded slightly by his friend for his lack of assurance and readiness to accept such power and use it on a whim after what had just happened with Kira. He listened and listened but yet couldn't find the energy to do what he knew needed to be done.

"You take over from here for a bit ok?"

"Yeah,yeah"

Youka's eyes immediately shifted to his EMS state and his demeanor shifted to that of one of confidence and little remorse for what was happening in the real world. a smile shifted to the left eerirly and he laughed. He listened to Maku some more and how he wished he could rip out the boys vocal chords and toss them to the wind, but he was only allowed to speak for the current power and do as he was told.

"Yeah I remember your genjutsu all to well, it wouldn't have happened if I was in control, stupid clown."

It was at this time that Maku moved and began doing something on his own in silence, whatever it was it looked like he was meditating and he only lasted for about 10 seconds before he popped back into the real world with a solitary question for him.

"I have no choice but to say yes, so sure do what needs to be done."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:16 am
At the word “done” from Youka, maku’s eyes opened wider and he cast a genjutsu upon Youka. The tsukyomi, activated and cast him in a down cast world. It was like they were in a barren city with dilapidated homes, and large monsters walking in the background, howling for blood. The body of Youka would be shackled to the ground, a sense of doom would be imparted onto him as well. Because of Youka’s eyes he would probably be able to break free, but this would be different than any other genjutsu he had ever experienced. The sheer power of it would weigh down on Youka’s body and mind. Maku could feel that he had complete control over this place. Continuing on, Maku would let the genjutsu expand and move on, time passing. This of course was hoping Youka wouldn’t immediately try to escape, this wasn’t the point, the point was to see what the jutsu it could do. All in all, they spent 2 hours inside the genjutsu. Making the world change and swirl. Causing Youka to experience multiple illusions and emotions being imbedded on him. Not only that, but Maku could tell he could even wipe memories as well if he had wanted to. All in all this was a power that he had never experienced before, and was beyond any of his own genjutsu. His own powers may be strong enough to destroy someone’s chance to win a battle, but this genjutsu could destroy someone’s life.

He let the genjutsu end, and the clock second hand moved. 2 hours, and yet only 2 seconds had passed. Looking around, he knew that this was a power to be feared and coveted. This would be something that could change the way he looked at the world. At this moment, he would feel something hot and sticky rolling down his cheek. Thinking he had teared up form the power, he wiped it away. However, his hand merely showed blood. “Apparently using these eyes does cause damage like you said. I think we have two goals from here friend. Figuring out how to unlock the remainder of the powers, and figuring out how to stop the harm it causes it. You think you’re up to the task, doctor?” He would ask smiling, despite his blood stained face. “Anyway, this was the last preparation for our journey with Echo, its time to leave. So are you packed?” He would stand and move to the door. He was feeling healthy enough, so he was ready to go. Ignoring the doctor was fine by him, he would take it easy for awhile anyway. “Well then, lets go. I have one more thing to grab and I’ll be ready to go.” With that after Youka’s answers, he would move to leave the room.

(Exit)
(2468wc, putting all towards tsukyomi, claiming tsukyomi. Also 11ap. Recovery post 9)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 am
As the other entity let happen what Maku was going to do to his body it felt the all too familiar pull of a genjutsu in the works. However this was a different pull all together and the presence in Youka's body felt almost oblidged to answer it. Within moments he was transferred to an unknown location and bonded to the earth via chains with a presence of impending doom lingering over his frame. The entity felt it could better break out of this genjutsu with its new eyes but it could feel that the point of using this genjutsu was to delve deeper into their powers and assume the mantle of the true care takers and keepers of such power.

After Maku ended the genjutsu of creation Youka took over as the main head inside his own body with resolve finally fixed and ready to do what needed to be done his Mangekyo spiraling taking in the effects of the jutsu and trying to understand how it worked closely. He noted the blood leaking from Maku's eyes as another condition to the use of it and quickly wrote it down.

"You're right, those would be our top priorities, second only to what Echo has for us. Of course i'm up to the task, I've studied medical arts for a reason, someones going to have to stitch you back up after trying to play superman, you aren't made of thread like I am. I'm ready and I'll be on the borders waiting for the two of you."

recovery post 10
(Exit)

TWC 2690 requesting I save WC for my MS tech that's almost finished.

Approving Maku
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:23 am
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum