Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Prep for surgery. - Page 2 Empty Re: Prep for surgery.

Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm
"Ah yes,yes, sorry about that."

Youka pulled the needle out quickly and again ran his mystical palms over Kiru's stomach to ensure everything had healed up correctly.

"Well we are done here, and I appreciate your time and effort, you have provided excellent data to be used and studied, I have your payment over in that steel case by the door, it is a sum of 20,000 ryo"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 pm
"uhh. Thanks."
Kiru would stand from the table, grabbing the steel case, with the surprising amount of money in it. "Good luck with the kidney I guess. See you around."
Kiru would then walk out the door, wondering what to do with all this money.

EXIT (Claiming 20k ryo and missing kidney no jutsu)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 7:04 pm
Youka wathed as the child left and now waited on Maku to enter, he was scheudled to come minutes after Kiru left and should e on his way in the door now. What was taking him so long?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 pm
Maku entered the appointed room. Walking right in and sitting on the table, he acted like he was in a barber shop. "I'll have a number four Leroy, and no dirty jokes this time, you know I never understand them." He said laughing. He wasn't really for sure what was going on. However, Youka had said he had a present for him, so he decided it was a good idea to show up. Maku was 11, so he loved presents.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 7:52 pm
"About time, I've been waiting here for...two minutes past the time I told you to be here, organs don't live on forever you know"

Youka walked over to his friend with a chilled box in his hand before plopping it on his friends lap in a offering manner. Inside was of course Kiru's kidney, he was sure Maku would wonder why the hell he was staring at an organ but the look on his face would be worth it once he opened the crate up.

"Happy birthday."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu May 29, 2014 8:23 pm
"It's not my birthday, and I prefer Liver and onions to kidney pie thank you very much. But seriously, why am I staring at a hunk of tissue?" He would say looking up at Youka. It was a bit confusing, then he saw Youka holding a hypodermic needle, and suddenly Maku was worried, he didn't like needles.

"Your gonna steal my organs and sacrifice them to some dark god aren't you" He would say wide eyed, as he pretended to be scared.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 10:35 am
"The dark lord will be pleased when he sees what I offer him from your insides. Seriously though, I've been wondering what all our bodies can handle in the way of abilities and I thought that you could be my guinea pig for this venture. Much like our eyes and how they worked when taken from someone else, I wondered if the same was true for any person with a special ability, so I commissioned the help of one of your ninja to test my theory. There is a boy in your village named Kiru, and he can summon chains from his body in the most interesting of fashions. I wanted to see if this ability can be transferred as well and work outside of the original hosts body"

Youka began slowly closing in on Maku, his hands wiggling back and forth with determination to see this through.

"So in ending, i'm going to cut you open and put this boys kidney into your body and if it works how I think it should give your body a little rest and give it sometime to get used to the organ and you should be able to do the same thing he can do. Now of course this comes with the chance that it might not work the first time, I might have missed something, or it simply can't be transferred but that's why i'm the doctor, and that's why they call it practicing medicine"

Youka would put his hand on Maku's shoulder to lay him back on the table.

"Now can I begin?"

He would ask half listening and half not, he was too excited to see if his theory was right and he wanted to cut into Maku and get this party started.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 30, 2014 10:39 am
Maku was not feeling to good. He thought about all that Youka was saying, and while he would like more abilities this was startin........

Maku went unconscious from everything he's been told. It freaked him out, then he thought about the demon priest touching his squishy insides and it was over. Better be a lollipop when this was over
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 30, 2014 11:41 am
Watching Maku pass out made him laugh slightly to himself, the big bad village leader was passing out over being told he was going to be cut open and have something put inside of him....baby. Looking over his friends body he couldn't help but notice this was the first time he had Maku unconscious on the operating table. Youka would use this time to do very nefarious things to Maku and maybe even take out a few extra things just for safe keeping, you never knew when you would have to clone someone.

First came taking a vial of Maku's blood for testing later against the new blood cells that would form in his body to see what the changes were. After he had removed a liter of blood from Maku he used his medical curved scissors to cut Maku's shirt open revealing his stomach. Just like before with Kiru he reached for his scalpel and made a very nice incision in his friends stomach going through the same motions he had just done earlier till he arrived at removing and installing the new kidney. Activating his mystical palms he began unhooking the old while reaching for the new in his chilled box and bringing it over recconecting the valves and arteries with his chakra one by one till the new kidney was in place and pumping the new blood into Maku's bloodstream. Of course he closed Maku up even though the thought did run through his mind of leaving him like that and waking him up. After Youka was done working he took out a black marker usually used to mark where surgery would happen and began drawing on Maku's face varying words and different signs all pointing to Maku's mouth. The extremely bushy eyebrow he drew were his favorites, now it was just time to wake Maku back up....Youka slapped him with his own cleaned and dried kidney.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 30, 2014 12:04 pm
Waking up, it felt like he had been hit by a fish. Looking up Youka had clearly forgot he had a mirror in the ceiling to get a birds eye view, so Maku saw everything on his face. Moving his chakra him his belly he expelled a fireball that's heat loosened the ink on his face, turning quickly he wiped all the ink off in one fluid motion into Youka's clothes leaving a smiley face there.

"We did you have to cut my shirt, you could taken it off!!!!" He yelled as he looked at his favorite "I went to Konoha and all I got was this lame t-shirt". He didn't feel any different other than a soreness in his stomach. "So is that it then? What happens now?"

(Claiming uzumaki DNA, chakra chains, post one of recovery)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum