Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Prep for surgery. Empty Prep for surgery.

Wed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm
With everything that was being implanted and taken out and implanted somewhere else Youka was becoming something of a doctor, or at least he liked to think of himself that way. He had remembered a boy by the name of Kiru who could manifest chains from his body on command. It seemed like something that would be useful to have sitting on hand. He had sent the child a letter requesting his presence inside the hospital and that his time would be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Youka had become intrigued with all the different people this world had to offer and with his recent gain in ability he wanted to dissect as much as he could and gain as much information from the human body. He had laying on a crash cart next to him all of the utensils he would need for the surgery should the kid accept it and a chilled box on standby for the organ removal and placement. Now all there was to do was wait on his test subject to arrive.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Prep for surgery. Empty Re: Prep for surgery.

Wed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm
Kiru was cautious about going, but he went none the less. Youka was supposedly a friend of Kira's and Maku's, but that didn't mean he could be trusted. He walked to the area of where he had been requested to be, noticing the equipment. "Do I have some terrible disease I wasn't informed of?"
He was guarded against the man. Whatever had possessed him before seemed gone, but Kiru couldn't be too cautious.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed May 28, 2014 10:41 pm
As the boy entered the room with guarded tension in his face and in the way he carried himself Youka could tell he still hadn't forgotten the fact the the demon had broken his arm. The child was inquisitive the moment he walked into the room and didn't give Youka anytime to begin his own speech. Well he would answer the kids questions and move on from there.

"No kid there is nothing wrong with you I promise. I simply brought you here to...understand your ability some more. If I remember correctly you have the ability to produce chains from your body on a whim. How is that possible?"

Youka was becoming impatient and he could feel his tension building and he wanted to dissect the boy right away, but he needed to keep this under the guise of pure medical research which is what it was in a sense.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 3:31 am
"Its my bloodline ability from my clan. They come from my chakra points, though they can be a hassle to use."
He didn't know quite why the man was interested in them, and couldn't trust it was just merely for research. He didn't really have a ton of reason to doubt the man, except for past issues. Kiru decided he would just stay to the point of these questions and hope it was over with quickly.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 11:24 am
So there were multiple bloodlines in the world as well and each one held something different. Youka assumed the boy he had ran into in the heated room was now one of these blood line users which made him all the more interesting to Youka.

"Well I brought you here because I would like to gather some research on your abilities and also perform surgery on you for my own personal reasons...I would like to test a theory and see if it holds true. No need to fret however, you will be paid nicely for your time spent here, and would have helped advance medical studies, so what do you say?"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 5:02 pm
He didn't really want to accept, but there was a chance, however small, that this would somehow help out Maku. "I.. guess I could. What do you need me to do."
The man wasn't displaying anything but outright medical curiosity, but Kiru was still a bit guarded. He hoped he hadn't just made a terrible decision.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 5:16 pm
Youka was almost too excited for Kiru to agree to allow Youka to do what he needed to do. The child however looked to still be a little resistant to what was about to happen. It was almos as if he thought he wouldn't wake up from the operating table once he was put on it.

"All you have to do is lay on this table here, and I will do the rest, After I'm done drawing your blood for DNA samples I will be cutting you open at the stomach to do a small surgery on removing a kidney to further study what happens to your abilities outside the body. I'll be putting you under so when you wake up everything will be done. Is this ok with you?"

Youka would wait for the childs answer and his climb on to the table before he began doing what it was that he did best.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 5:20 pm
Kiru grumbled slightly but got on the table anyway. His mind told him he should really reconsider, but he didn't think he had much of a choice anyway. "The pay better be really good.."
He would say as he laid back to let Youka do whatever it was he was doing.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 6:24 pm
As soon as the child put himself up on the table he began to mutter something but it quickly stopped as Youka injected a quick cocktail of nerve numbing sleep inducing goodness. The boy would lay there motionless and Youka would look over the kids body with desire. Here in this room Youka was god and he knew every piece of equipment in here as if they were one of his kingdom. Taking a syringe he placed it on the inside of Kiru's right arm injecting the needle beneath the skin while pulling back on the syringe to gather the blood sample.

After he finished and placed the sample in his cooling area for safe keeping he turned back to the boys body lifting his shirt up past his naval and up to his 3rd and 4th rib. Here he would reach for his surgical scapel where he would make a 6 inch incision in the boys stomach straight down the middle stopping right above the belly button. reaching for his medical vaccum the suctioned up the droplets of blood that began to trickle down the boys stomach from the cut. At this injunction was where he was required to use his medical ninjutsu as it would make this process all the faster. He performed his hand signs for the jutsu he used the most which was his mystical palms and began sticking his left hand slowly into the incision that he had slightly stretched open using medical hooks and pliers to give him a better view.

Pushing aside some of the intestines to get to the back of the abdomen he found the pair of things he was looking for and he only needed one Taking a scapel with his right hand and bringing it over he cut where the kidney was attached at and using his left to heal the affected areas as if nothing was ever there in the first place. Taking the kidney out slowy and putting it on ice in his cooled storage unit he brought with him he began closing the boy up and healing the child as he went along the whole process only took a couple of hours and seemed to be a huge success. He would have to transplant the organ soon before it died off but for now it was time to wake the child up. Reaching for a syringe filled with adrenaline he stabbed it into the childs heart and pumped it in.

"He should be waking up in 3,2,1..."
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 29, 2014 6:31 pm
Kiru's eyes would open widely, and odd silver aura would appear for a second before dying down, a small seal out of Youkas sight would have lit up for a split second. The aura would have been barely noticeable, and Kiru would look down at the needle in his chest and narrow his eyes. "Could you uhh.. take that out? It kinda hurts.."
Kiru would try to ignore the feeling of pure energy in his body, and the slight pain in his side. Much more interested in not being stabbed in the chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum