Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 8:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 2:27 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
39 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Turning reality into illusion - Page 3 Empty Re: Turning reality into illusion

Tue May 27, 2014 11:21 pm
Youka could see it in his friends eyes, the want and need for more power as he soaked in the new abilities that the world had to offer. They had both been given a taste of what more they could add to their arsenal to provide a stronger forefront of skill. The only question was how would Maku go for this power as he was charged with leading these ninja and causing them to grow into prized fighters and thinkers. Youka however didn't have to think too hard on the matter and had his answer within moments as Maku began talking on how he wouldn't allow Youka to take the brunt of the damage that would come from this on his own. It made Youka happy to know that even through the firing squad Maku would have his back. It however also made his heart very heavy, the things that Youka did he didn't feel like anyone else needed to take the blame for it.

It seemed that Maku however had already begun to set his own plans in motion as he was changing memories and falsifying information to his people to ensure nothing was leaked and no extra questions were asked about certain things. Maku would always have the power of words to do his bidding and had always been ten times better at it than Youka. Which was why Youka always had Maku do the critical speaking as it was not his strong suit. So hearing that Maku was wrapping the village around his finger was not a surprise at all.

"I did wonder a few times how certain questions were always never asked or skipped over when it came to situations that were very touchy. It seems your tongue has become made of even more silver than before. You'll always have that over me friend, I was never one to speak too much as you know. I've already thought of plans to do what needs to be done, I would prefer the Senju to be complying and have money as a reward for his compliance but of course I don't mind ending him either. I just want your image to remain pure in their eyes"

Youka thought he was the hot shit after breaking out of Maku's genjutsu so easily only to look at the clock and realize more time than he had wanted had passed in between his struggles. Folding his arms into his chest he frowned slightly and began pondering what he had done wrong that added so much time to the execution of the technique. It was more than likely the fact that he had tried to use brute force instead of his mind. You couldn't blame Youka though brute force was how a lot of his situations were handled it didn't seem to make sense for this situation to require anything different, all this meant was that he would have to turn his mind into a mental brick wall or a mental body builder that bent genjutsu over a pole and had its way with it, yea something like that.

"Trail by fire my ass,Maku, you did that shit on purpose, there was no need for the electrocution while i'm right next to water. Horrible Ideas is what you have sir....horrible ideas. I get that we need to learn how to use this stuff fast and all but those crabs were mean and vicious they pinched me in the face Maku."

Youka would continue to complain for a few more minutes, rolling on the carpet and banging his fists on the floor. If it was anything he learned from Kira, it was if you complain enough, your bound to get what you want. Youka didn't know what he wanted at the moment but darnit he was going to complain. It was at this time that Maku took a more serious tone in his voice ensuring that his words held weight and went forth with much reflection to be done. Youka sat back up from the ground and listened intently to ensure nothing was missed. He was mainly talking about how they would proceed from here on out and what would be needed of them to cover their tracks and ensure the best actions were taken.

"Yeah, I understand, and you know I'm all about being subtle and avoiding confrontation...No seriously I will ensure i'm not seen and if I am...well I won't be. Just know that you might have to play the savior in these situations if they do go sour, including attacking me to sell the charade. After we are done here I'll more than likely retire to my hideout to work on a few more ideas of mine. we'll always be in contact though of course. Just let me take the role of the bad guy in this is all I ask because even through all of this, we will still need eyes and ears on the inside of the good politics to ensure one of us aren't being targeted by anyone and what better way to do that than by already being on the inside of the entire thing."

Youka looked at his friend one more time before standing up and turning off his sharingan. His eye needed to rest from all the use it had gotten in such a small amount of time. He could feel his pupil begin to dilate again and again and it spasm as it grew accustomed to being used in the aspects of genjutsu. It would be a very welcome ability in the coming times and he looked forward to trying it in actual combat but for now his eye needed rest, and so did his body.

"Maku i'm going to call it a night and head back to my room to think of my next move in regards to what we have talked about, I've been over the files of all the ninja as you know that are in the village, I know exactly who i'm looking for and what needs to be done."

(Exit)
TWC 4019
claiming sharingan genjutsu
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed May 28, 2014 1:17 am
approved
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 pm
Watching Youka complain, he had a strong resemblance to Kira. For a moment his hand twictched and he had the urge to shoot him with a lazer. However, he just had these brand new floors installed, and it wouldn’t do to break them already. Watching his friend and contemplating everything that has happened, Maku considered his next moves. He would have to play the savior, well that wasn’t to hard. He had already proved himself once to handle the situation; he would just have to do it again. Though he found he really didn’t want to. He simply wanted to get in do the dirty work and retire to a hideout as well. This village thing was wearing heavy on his shoulders, and after the last couple days it had done nothing but gotten worse. “Yes, the senju indeed we wont have to kill the poor soul. I will handle him in a way that will make it better. However it will still be tricky. I think the only thing that worries me is how Echo will respond to all of this. However, at this moment, I would prefer to ask for forgiveness than permition.”

Maku listened to his friend bitch about the genjutsu. He was kinda being a pussy about the whole thing. SO a couple little crabs pinched his face, deal with it. When Maku began the art of genjutsu he practiced every single one of his genjutsu on himself for hours at a time. Thoughts of placing illusion weights and horrendous bugs filled his mind, running through the jungles of Takigakure so long ago. He had even expirenced the Taki no Sekea first hand, one of his most deadly illusions, and most horrific to expierence. O well, not everyone can understand the subtle beauty of a good old fashioned mind rape. The feeling sent shivers down his spine indeed. It was a fun thing to do. Watching Youka stand, he stood as well out of repect. “Very well, but Youka you should know something.” He said and turned to the window, seeing someone with a Uchiha symbol on their back so brazen. “This village has many pleasures within her walls. I would see them plucked for out selves. We can use them better anyway. Now, good night and good hunting.” With that Maku would see him leave, and pull out the cot that was under his desk. Getting into bed he awaited the morning staring at the ceieling. Once again he contemplated a question that always hung in his mind. Who was the real monster, Youka or himself.

(4005, Claiming Sharingan Genjutsu. Instead of Ryo since I have that village leader sweetness I will take an additional 20ap)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed May 28, 2014 1:27 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum