Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Turning reality into illusion Empty Turning reality into illusion

Sun May 25, 2014 12:27 am
Youka was sitting in the middle of the leaders chamber at this time practicing control over the new powers he had acquired. It would take a lot of concentration to master this new found area of expertise and he would devote his entire being to it. As he sat he practiced focusing on the tiny little kitten he had sitting in his lap. With the sharingan activated he tried impressing his will onto the cat to see if anything changed.

It was a far stretch to see if the eyes could do anything akin to Maku's genjutsu, maybe it wasn't how it worked. Hopefully Maku would have a better idea of how genjutsu worked and how he could train it in this new eye of his.

"Where are you Maku, I don't like having to do this by myself"

Still staring at the cat, it jumped out of his lap and ran away. Did his eye work, or was the cat just tired of being stared at?
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Turning reality into illusion Empty Re: Turning reality into illusion

Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 am
Maku walked through the building when a cat began to run out of his office.  Bending low he scooped it off the ground and carried it into the room.  "I'm right here no need to shout."  He walked in and sat down at his office.  He knew that today was the time to teach Youka a little bit about genjutsu, and develop that skill for himself through the sharingan eye.  He took the cat, and pointed into its face.  Suddenly it began to dance on his desk as if it's paws were on fire.  A little cruel perhaps, but meh it happened.  Maku was the master of genjutsu, having never met his own equal in the arts.  Everything he knew he taught himself.  Everything he has built, he labored with his own shoulders.  Now, he would take on teacher for the second time in his life.  Though hopefully, this time it ends better than with his first student.

"So genjutsu, is all about illusions.  It isn't the rough and tumble Taijutsu that sometimes we find ourselves in.  Instead it is all about a finesse and imagination.  How can you hope to create an illusion if you cannot first see it with your own minds eye.  Now obviously I have never used a sharingan to do such a thing, but I have a feeling it works much the same way.  Use your medical jutsu as a basis.  Direct and specific chakra control is essential, Understood?"

He was being a bit long winded, but it was something he often found himself doing it when he got talking.  SO, he would wait to see if Youka understood the basic concept.  Once he said he did, Maku would continue with the basic genjutsu lesson, and then once that was complete they would embark on a journey together to activate one of the cruelest and most powerful abilities that a sharingan possessed.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 12:53 am
Youka smiled wide as his friend came into the room with the same cat he had just let run out. It was always nice to see his friend and this time he would be teaching Youka the subtle nature of genjutsu. Maku did something that made the cat start dancing as if it was on fire that made a small laugh come from Youka's mouth. As Maku spoke he bacame quiet as he took it in and put the information and filed it into his brain for later use.

Learning how to use this would be a little more interesting than he thought as he was always more of a hands on type of person and Maku was telling him to forget that and learn how to be a little more tactful.

"Yea, yea I got it, be sweet and do it nicely and softly, don't apply too much pressure to the victim, I can always kill them after that in the most brutal of fashions"

Of course Youka was joking on most of what he said but he knew Maku knew that. If it was just like using medical ninjutsu then he would catch on just fine.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 am
"It's more than being subtle.  You don't always have to be, sometimes its alright to go rough.  However, like being with a woman you can never go to far.  You must always push and push, achieving more and more what you want, however the moment you go to far, she will tell you to stop, and the genjutsu will be broken."  He would say all this while looking at the cat.  It would begin more and more hostile movements while he talked.  The torture it endured, becoming more and more obscene as he spoke.  Until the genjutsu he had it under was so ridiculous that even the cat was capable of breaking free.  It would snap to attention meowing, and jump off the desk.  Maku would watch it walk away.

"So in recap, start it slow, pick up momentum, but never go to far.  A simple concept perhaps and yet it separates the masters from the dead.  Now as for this sharingan genjutsu.  I have been doing a little bit of research on the matter, and not found to much.  Other than what I imagine you already know.  It is one of the most feared abilities of the sharingan, and as such it would behoove us to have it mastered before we enter combat."  Opening that invisible eye lid, Maku felt the 3 tomoe sharingan activate.  It would appear on his left eye, and he would be able to see the world more clearly through it.  Time slowed, and granted him greater visual prowes as well as seeing the chakra blob of Youka in front of him.

"I've activated it some here and there, but this will be my first attempts at using the eye in an offensive way other than observation.  However, I have a pretty fine idea already about genjutsu, why don't you give it a try.  Look me in the eyes, imagine what you want me to se, force chakra to your eye, and make it so."  He would stare back at his friend.  One violet eye and one blood red.  Waiting for his friends first attempt.

(WC 667)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 1:31 am
Why a 11 year old was using women and sex as an analogy to explain genjutsu to him would always and forever be beyond him to grasp. Especially since Youka was indeed a priest through and through so while he was nodding his head yes to everything Maku was saying, on the inside he was saying hail mary's. Did the cat break out of a genjutsu, did the cat have chakra, was the cat a wizard, had the cat always been a wizard, and if it was a wizard why didn't he have a demon!?!? So many questions so few answers.

"Ok, it all sounds logical and I should be able to do it just fine. Are you sure about trying this on you? I know you are the master of this type of stuff, but I don't know about trying it out directly on you."

Youka made a conflicted expression on his face as he still sat crosslegged on the floor. Focusing on his right eye ensuring that his new sharingan was activated he began focusing on what it was he wanted his friend to see when it was all said in done. Looking at Maku directly in the eyes he pushed chakra into his own eyes before transferring it outward. If this was successful Youka would have made his hair look blue and sparkly cause that's what thugs do!
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 25, 2014 1:43 am
"Yes, yes, I am sure.  I think I have the ability to break free of anything that you were to try.  If not, then you get to be leader of Yuki, so you better hope I live, cause it sucks."  He would say smiling.  Before this though, Maku watched as the cat started drinking some milk in the corner.,..... wait a minute, he hadn't put that there.  Clearly this was the wizard cat he had ordered from Sakura corp.  Mmmmm he would have to keep an eye on that wizard cat.  Shuddering he remembered the last time he had fought a wizard cat, things had not ended well.  Also, it ruined his favorite Crystal Gale T-shirt.  O that's right, this is training.,,,,,

Looking at Youka, he could see with his sharingan as he started to focus chakra into his right eye and attempt a genjutsu.  He continued to watch as nothing happened.  Until, wait a second something was starting to happen.  Youka's ears began to sprout bananas out of them.  Maku made a very peculiar face.  Had he meant to create such an odd illusion.  "Ummm, I think your doing it wrong.  You have bananas coming out of your ears.  You need to focus a bit more."  Maku continued to watch, and see if his friend could make the appropriate adjustment to make the genjutsu work.  While he watched though, Maku began to plan out his own genjutsu he would want to perform.

However, he also noticed a power of the Sharingan he had not known before.  He could see through the bananas somewhat as if they weren't tangible.  However with his right eye they were.  SO not only could it create powerful genjutsu, but it could see through it as well.  This was why he hated the Uchiha so much.  Simply by the process of being born, and then acting like pansy ass kids they achieved powers that others had to dedicate their entire lives to.  Well not Maku, he was an 11 year old messiah when it came to genjutsu.  But he figured somewhere out there, someone had to work hard for such gifts.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 10:12 am
Leader of a village sounded horrible, why would he want to do something like that, and give up on all of his freedoms he had right now. That was why he went for something less appealing and definitely non deadly. All of his concentration however was broken by the cat that hhis normal left eye caught wearing a cape and wizards hat while sipping milk, indeed this was the great merlin in cat form which meant Youka was right!.

"Well did it"

Before Youka could finish his statment Maku had already begun talking about how he had bananas for ears and that he needed to focus some more. Well this was awkward, his first foray into genjutsu and trying to master it and he gets fruit ears. Youka slowly shook his head completely disgusted not with himself but with Merlin the wizard cat, it was its fault and he knew it.

"Well that's not what I was going for, let me try again please"

With that Youka began visualizing it in his head first before shooting it forward into reality. He imagined how the blue hair would look, stylized and sparkling and how it would grow out. He began to actually see himself with that color hair. As he held the feeling of what it looked like in his mind, he tried throwing it forward one more time into Maku's eyes to cast the illusion. Youka also fined his chakra down to a straight small line instead of a huge blob he visualized going towards Maku to initiate the genjutsu. Hopefully this worked and he could move on to another lesson, he could feel the slight strain this put on the new eye and knew more training would be needed in order o fully master something like this.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 25, 2014 10:47 am
Maku watched and listened as his friend refocused and gave the genjutsu another attempt.  He knew the man would not give up so easily, and be stymied by such a small thing as a little difficult jutsu.  This time, whatever he was doing worked.  His hair turned blue and therre was even a couple sparkles over it.  "SO i imagine you wanted blue hair and sparkles.  I can see it now.  You focused appropriatly that time.  It's all about the transmission of your desire into the foe.  Now let me give it a go.  I think I should be able to do a decent job because of what I already know.  O, keep a watch out.  The sharingan seems to grant us the ability to see through visual genjutsu.  See if you can see it as well." 

With that, Maku focused his own chakra and broke Youka's as easy as snapping a tooth pick.  Hey, the priest could snap his arm like the same, so he had to show off his dominance some how.  Looking into Youka's eyes, he focused the chakra of his body into his left eye.  He felt it widen and the chakra be thrust forward into Youka's mind.  He would erase the room around them.  No longer were they in Yukigakure, but instead a new scene arrived.  One from the past.  A deadly night in Konohagakure.  A small boy fighting the priest that sat before him, only now he would see it in third person.  Suddenly Maku would change the scene to the moment at the front gates, the two Hokage standing and smilling.  The spinning wheel of death spinning.  "Remember these days, good times indeed, what do you think?"

He would allow the man a moment to reflect and rest.  Once this was compelted, Maku would ask "So, ready to give it another go? O before we do that,"  Maku would reach across the table and poke Youka in the forehead.  A small mark appearing and just as quickly vanishing.  "I picked up a new trick, that will allow me to summon you should I ever need you, using Space time chakra.  Cool trick indeed."  With that he would wait and give Youka his turn to learn the jutsu.

(2291 total for us)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun May 25, 2014 11:13 am
As Youka finished and hoped eagerly for that to be the correct thing he wanted to show Maku applauded the sitaution by telling him exactly what it was he was trying to show. Indeed it was what he had wanted the boy to see and it worked perfectly this time around, probably it was because the wizard cat had left him alone and allowed it to happen. So the idea of focusing on it like he was using mystical palms was a good idea because it allowed him to visualize pinpoint accuracy through the whole thing.

"Alright I guess it's your turn, although I don't know why you need to practice this, you already know genjutsu, so this should come second nature to you"

It was always interesting watching his friend form genjutsu because Maku was so good at it. It was very easy for him to break out of the genjutsu that Youka had placed and quickly place his own on him as well. It was almost like watching a movie of their life but in reverse going through each changing point in their story that led to them growing and trying to gain more power. Youka could barely see the outlining reality in this genjutsu because of how good Maku was with his powers. Usually Youka would be stuck in this and wondering how to get out of it, but with the sharingan active he was able to see both reality and imagination and he for the first time felt like he had a chance of getting out of this genjutsu on his own power.

"You know how I feel about being touched and stuff but if it allows me to reach you faster in any situation, then by all means I'll take it. I'd like to learn this as well, you have to teach me that."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun May 25, 2014 11:30 am
"It never hurts to practice. If we stop doing what we are best at, we may not be the best at it for very long." He would say at what Youka had said. With that he would let his jutsu disperse and end. "Yea, it should be a useful technique in the future for the both of us. Anyway, so how are you feeling about the genjutsu aspect of your eye. Were you able to see the hologram field to break free? Also do you think your ready to give another genjutsu a try. Instead of just changing your appearance, why not try soemthing more fantastics."

He would say. He considered for a moment, what could he have his friend perform. Nothing to easy, but nothing to overly challenging either. "I got it, why not show me the monastery were you became a priest in. That way its a challenge because you will alter the perception of the world, but its familiar enough to you that your minds eye will be able to perform it. Once that is done, we will move up to inflicting false pain with the genjutsu, which is the most difficult aspect." It was true. It was one thing to make an opponent see something, but very diffrent to make them actually feel. However he was confident he could teach Youka that aspect as well. His friend was a quick study, so this was going pretty well so far.

(2843)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum