Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drinks Anyone? Today at 3:48 amAkabayashi TerumiThe Morning After Today at 3:24 amAkabayashi TerumiAqueous Transmission Today at 2:15 amKayori HatakeThey are bothering my meditationToday at 1:56 amKayori HatakeTending to The ShrinesToday at 1:29 amKayori HatakeShopping DutyToday at 1:01 amRiloKFC Meet & GreetToday at 1:01 amYūjo KohanaReturn of the Blossoming BladeToday at 12:21 amMarilee BlossomTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 11:14 pmShiru IyasuSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 10:05 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
58 Posts - 35%
30 Posts - 18%
23 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 5%
8 Posts - 5%
7 Posts - 4%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Wanted: Hyuuga teaching Gentle Fist. (P, IO, NK) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanted: Hyuuga teaching Gentle Fist. (P, IO, NK)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:08 am
approved
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wanted: Hyuuga teaching Gentle Fist. (P, IO, NK) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wanted: Hyuuga teaching Gentle Fist. (P, IO, NK)

Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:49 am
Bar decided to focus on his biggest weakness, and that was Genjutsu. There was a simple jutsu one could learn to defend against it, and the concept could be expanded easily to break a Genjutsu cast on someone else. "Hey Goon, why don't we take a break from the pure combat stuff, and focus on something more brainy, eh? I'm gonna go train Genjutsu Release."

There was a chakra-sensitive dummy in the training room, that appeared to be kneeling, body and head slightly slumped forward. A single character, Tiger, was placed on the upper back, between the shoulders. The swirly-eyes were spinning, symbolizing that it was under a genjutsu. There was also a lever on the side, to adjust the chakra necessary to "break" the genjutsu, all the way from "Daydreaming" to "Infinite Tsukuyomi." Bar found that the Daydreaming setting could be broken by simply placing your palm on the Tiger symbol, making the dummy sit up, and with the speed borne of embarrassment, moved the lever up. This was slightly more difficult, as Bar had to hold Tiger chakra in his body, and quickly thrust his palm at the symbol before the chakra dissipated from the broken hand-seal. The next step was more fiddly, as it required doing the Tiger seal with his left hand, with the right hand on the Tiger symbol. Doing a hand-seal with only one hand was difficult, as the organ seemed to be reluctant to release the chakra without the authorization of both hands, but he managed to talk it into working. Bar could see the advantage of only requiring one hand to do seals, while the other held a weapon or tool, but it would require a lot of practice. For the next step, Bar raised the lever one more time, then took a half-step back, and sat down.

Stopping then surging his own chakra, on the other hand, was even more difficult. Bar had noticed that his own chakra flow was slowed while meditating, but slowing it even more than that, and then surging it, at the speed of combat, while the enemy was most likely rushing in for the lethal blow was no walk in the park. Well, one step at a time.

Bar settled himself in his meditation pose, and calmed his mind. The font of chakra was in the belly, so Bar concentrated there. Fortunately, Bar hadn't eaten recently, so there was no activity going on there, but Bar couldn't help thinking that Akamichi Clan must have the damnedest time learning this technique, with all that activity always going on, then dismissed the distracting thought. Bar focused on a tenketsu in his belly, and deliberately tightened it, stopping the flow coming from his belly, then when his bodily chakra was as low as he dared, he released the tenketsu, letting a surge of Tiger chakra burst through his body. Quickly, Bar stood up and released the chakra from his palm, into the dummy. Not satisfied, Bar practiced doing this faster and faster, even calming his mind while standing, then walking, then running, and even while jumping and fighting. Only then did Bar consider the technique had been learned.

(WC=533. Claiming [url=naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22313-genjutsu-release]Genjutsu Release[/url].)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 pm
Approved of Appropriate Rewards
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:22 am
There was a small knock, then a small piece of paper slid under Bar's door. Bar went over and read it... "Huh, Chakra Stabilizers are back in the shop. Aw, 2500 ryo?! If I gave up on my Smoke Bomb plan, I'd still only got half the cash. Man, that sucks. Hey Goon, you got any missions you want me to run with you? Know anybody who wants to form a Genin Team? Find any treasure maps?" Bar deliberately didn't ask Haru for the cash, at first. A Genin had to have SOME dignity.

Bar kept reading... and frowned. Bar went over to Goon, and spoke to him in low tones. "Goon, I got bad news. Apparently, your wakizashi is illegal. The Ninja Shop was doing a special where if you turn it in, you can get a katana, but I dunno if that's still going on. You can still try. C'mon, I'll go with you. Here's what we'll do, I'll consider buying some gear, that's gotta put him into a good mood, then we just explain that you had shoved it into your closet, and found it when you were cleaning your room, this is all just a slight misunderstanding, and if he won't take it back, then I won't buy my shit either. OK?"

(So I asked Yaju, and apparently Kazuo Kemari is wrong, I cannot make a stat-training thread elsewhere, end it, claim the stats, and use those stats to qualify to learn B-rank jutsu in this thread. He has agreed to overlook this, but I'm ending this thread and starting another one, because if I do, I can claim enough stats to learn A-Rank jutsu. Bar's Total WC= 6844. Exiting, claiming 34 stats and all jutsu learned in this thread. Again, so sorry for the confusion. Goon, I have your WC at 3800. Haru, I have your WC at 2190, or 2202, depending on whether or not I'm supposed to count words that have the strikethru tag. You're at max stats, so they'd be converted into ryo, right? Incidentally, can I borrow 1100 ryo? Feel free to post an exit as well.)
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Koumatsu the Chain Warden
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:26 pm
approved
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:40 pm
[Exit, 19sp]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum