Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Entering The Rain Empty Entering The Rain

Thu May 01, 2014 10:54 am
The two boys would finally arrive through the dense jungles of the village and land twenty meters from the village, which Sankou was indifferent about. One could see it in his crimson eyes that he was both displeased with being here and also quite furious when it came down to the bottom of it. Something was officially off with him as he covered most of his lower face [mouth and nose] with his white scarf as he stepped forward," Come along Sora...let us not dawdle so we can get through with out business here," as if on cue he would walk forward and into the village which when he did not see any guards he shrugged and continued forward.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Entering The Rain Empty Re: Entering The Rain

Thu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm
Sora shook his head rapidly to get rid of the water that had gotten into his hair. He was right behind Kishin, making sure to keep up with the man's pace. Ignoring the water dripping down the side of his head, the boy rose an eyebrow at Kishin's words. "I'm guessing you don't like it much here, huh? Ah, alright, I guess I wouldn't mind moving a bit quicker," he spoke with a light tone. True to his words, the boy moved faster than he did before and made it to Kishin's side rather than being behind the man. He eyed the village gates as they passed by it, not spotting any guards around. Was this village stupid or just confident in its citizens protecting themselves? Or maybe they just didn't care and welcomed anyone to come in? As nice as that was they really needed to take safety precautions.

"So, what are we doing here? You never really told me..." he asked Kishin. Sora let his eyes wander around the place, still not spotting anyone near by. It looked like he was just waiting for someone to confront them and stop them from proceeding. In case that were to really happen... well, he kept one hand on his ninjato if anyone wanted to cause some problems.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Thu May 01, 2014 7:39 pm
Sankou chuckled as he looked back to Sora and shook his head," I detest this place with only a loathsome love that a true hatred would bloom. This sack of shit rainy place is where i began and where it also ended for me, so i have no fond memories that i want to actually remember to actually look into," shaking his head he would begin to slowly land onto the ground as his feet and legs materialized perfectly and from the stray pieces of paper soon formed an umbrella in his hands. He would stop at the gates for a moment before looking around at each individual piece of wood that encased this gate until he gritted his teeth and stopped moving.

When Sora however asked him what they were doing here since he did not give him a clear answer on that matter, he would glance over his shoulder slowly giving a blank yet laxed stare," There are rumors going around that this place is ran by someone else...someone not of this village, which means the previous leader was either defeated and killed or pussed out and left the village. I want to meet this person, find out what village they are from and we will head there. Once there we will find a new employer and set our...rather my plans into motion. Now we just need to cause a little ruckus around here...have anything that goes boom?," grinning he would hold his hand out to the boy and wait for him to hand him what he was asking for. Once he did he would take the explosive tag and form a paper airplane from a piece of paper and attach it creating an adorable display of power as he threw it into the village and waited...counting to five he would smile as ten meters into the distance a loud 'boom' would be heard inside," Shall we go in?," smiling he would begin to walk in slowly while waiting for this new leader to come out and play. As he walked into the village he would yell at the top of his lungs," Will the current pissant who owns this village come out, i have some words i would like to say to you...if you have the guts," chuckling he would wave for Sora to follow as he walked into the chaos he created with a smile.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 pm
Sora scratched his nose as he walked beside Kishin, paying attention to the words that came out of the man's mouth. Basically, he really did hate the village. If he despised it so much just what did he come back here for? This had left the boy confused for a moment, but he knew he would be getting an answer later on. He ran his free hand through his dark blue hair, still feeling the rain getting it soaked with water. No matter how many times he tried to get rid of it, it just managed to come back. This had started to slightly irk the child but he refused to let such a tiny problem get to him. He stopped walking once he saw Kishin had as well which caused him to slightly tilt his head. "Employer? You know, all this stuff about your plans is just killing me with curiosity. And let me tell you, I'm no cat," he replied with a grin.

However, once he was asked if he had anything that went "boom", well the grin on his face simply widened. "Hell yeah! Explosions!" The child quickly fished through his backpack and pulled out his only explosive tag. He probably should've gotten more before he left the village. Well, he would have... if it wasn't for someone taking all his ryo. The boy handed Kishin the tag, the grin that used to be on his face turning into a smirk. He merely watched as the man turned it into a paper airplane and sent it into the village. Just why had he never thought of something so creative? Sora proceeded to watch in amusement as an explosion went off 10 meters away from their position. He almost missed Kishin moving forward already, but managed to spot the wave that was sent in his direction.

The boy eventually began to walk forward as well, being two steps behind Kishin just like how he previously was. "This will surely be interesting," he mumbled to himself.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm
Nothing...Nothing had been happening and so far he had been waiting on someone that would not show their face nor even have the courage to just come face him one on one, so what would any normal person do? Walk in and continue destroying things until they had shown up. With limited things it wouldn't be too hard, but meh he didn't care as long as he had some fun in the end. Smiling back to his little friend he would clap before exclaiming," Go and fuck something up to get the leader out here and if they don't well...lets have some more fun," chuckling he would waltz into the village without no issue and continue.

[Auto Enter into Ame and Topic closed]
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500