Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Minorin's Plea - Page 2 Empty Re: Minorin's Plea

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:12 pm
Shinji had been focusing his attention on the surroundings, but that attention was abruptly, and quite painfully, narrowed in on a large spike of chakra that Shinji quickly noted was emanating from the corpse of Minorin. The chakra itself felt almost evil. From where Shinji stood he could see energy begin to surround the small girl's corpse, which was followed by a massive beam of energy blasting forth from her body-Shinji himself was far enough away such that he would not be harmed in the least by said beam. This beam was shortly followed by a mist-like vapor pouring from where the girl's body was. Shinji himself still stood 20 meters as this vapor poured forth. The second Tenkage also took note that Denkiteki had disengaged in a metal sphere of some sort and was rocketing away, no where near Shinji. Naturally Shinji did not simply allow himself to be caught in the oncoming wave of steam, thus, once the bank of steam was ten meters from him, he turned away and ran away unimpeded from the steam bank at his full speed, which easily outpaced the bank. The Tenkage was not one for allowing himself to be mired in vision impairing clouds, it simply wasn't done.

The Uzumaki, reaching a point seventy-five meters from Minorin, turned back to the ominous bank of steam and looked on as the bank advanced to a point about fifty meters from the body of Minorin. It was once the bank of steam reached this point that the beam began to take shape into something far more malevolent, a beast of some sort. Shinji's sharingan was deactivated in a heartbeat and in the same heartbeat his Byakugan became active in his left eye so as to better take stock of the developing situation in response to the forming of the beast itself. Luckily the terrain behind Shinji was flat and would not inhibit his movement backwards in anyway. Then, in response to a ground shaking roar that issued from within the steam itself, a small blue aura surrounded Shinji signaling the activation of Typhoon Tango. As the steam advanced forward a bit more Shinji would be sure to take small steps back, enough so as to keep 15 meters between himself and the steam wall at all times. Time would tell what would come of this rather strange anomaly as it would seem that Denkiteki was making the opening move.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Things and stuff, battles over, Den has the Bijuu sealed inside him which was already agreed upon along with Minorin's remains if any.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed May 21, 2014 11:04 pm
After a long battle, Denkiteki defeated the Gobi. Dragging it into Sanctuary alongside Minorin’s corpse, Den managed to seal the beast within himself, becoming the vessel that would contain the beast and stop it from causing any damage to the world. As he finished the sealing he fell to his knees, the amount of chakra the creature possessed seemed too intense to bear. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ME! The beast raged, fighting against Den even now.

“Shut up.” Den’s voice was quiet, looking down at what was left of Minorin’s body. How could he have let this happen, he had sworn to himself that he would protect Minorin, his last student from Kirigakure. His hands shook as he looked down at his fallen comrade, she looked so calm now that she was dead. You shouldn’t have let her leave, you were foolish to allow her to walk outside the village without protection!

“SHUT UP!” The stupid beast wasn’t helping Den any, it just wanted to antagonize him instead of letting him mourn in peace. His hands started to shake, and he felt the chakra of the beast seep into his own system. You just sit here and cry, like a little boy. You may look like a man but you’re nothing, a useless shinobi that can’t even protect his friends.

“Who killed her? Who did this?” The beats had to have known, it had been inside Minorin whenever she had been poisoned, attacked.

People that you couldn’t defeat, you weak piece of trash human. She spoke mockingly to Den.

“TELL ME DAMMIT!” Den rarely raised his voice, or even got angry. But he needed to know who killed Minorin, needed to at least avenge her. He owed her that, so much more than that in fact, but this was all he could do. His anger was starting to get the better of him though, the bijuu taking advantage of his darker emotions. Its chakra slipped out from the seal and surrounded Den in a cloak, very much like the one Minorin had possessed, though incomplete and without a tail. Den stood up and grabbed at his head, yelling in rage and pain as the beast attempted to influence him.

This girl was kind to me, and you let her die. I will not comply to your demands fool, and believe me, if you allow me even a single moment to break free of you and kill you, I will murder you in an instant and without a second thought. The beasts voice had grown low, more menacing then before even.

Letting out a roar, Den tried his best to grab at the cloak that surrounded him, tearing the chakra from himself with his bare hands. Free from the beasts influence at last, Den fell to his knees panting. Was this how Minorin felt when she had first become the Gobi jin?

Taking deep breathes, Den had to refocus. What had he meant to do before he came across the beast? Head to Amegakure, find out the rumors of that man that led the village. He wasn’t sure he was fit to do such a thing however, having just watched his friend die and now having some beast sealed within him.

Taking a deep breath, Den teleported back to where he fought the bijuu, the place now burned form steam and destroyed by the footsteps of the beast. A creator stood there as well, where Den had managed to actually lift the bijuu up and slam it into the ground. Assuming Shinji hadn’t left, Den would turn to the former kage, “I’m sorry, but now that I know my friend is dead I don’t think I can continue this mission.” He spoke formally, not letting his emotions show through the mask he created, “I have some personal issues I’d like to attend to, I’ll see you back in the village.” Not waiting for a reply, Den would begin teleporting back into Sanctuary, he had a lot to do.

Exit
667 words towards V1 Cloak
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Wed May 21, 2014 11:39 pm
Approved you waste of space!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri May 23, 2014 2:43 am
Well, it took so god damn long for any of this to happen that Shinji turned to dust much like as can be seen in a certain movie featuring our favorite whip wielding, holy grail hunting, Nazi battling, action hero....

Yes, this encounter was truly the epitome of anticlimactic. In an instant Denkiteki had dispatched the beast. It wasn't even a fair fight. One second it was there and the next the mighty steam bank that had built up dispersed harmlessly into the wind. Blinking a few times Shinji came back to his senses as the slight chakra aura that once surrounded him died down to nothing. However, neither the fiery three tome nor the ghostly byakugan were deactivated-one could never be too cautious. For a while a deathly silence passed across the plains that was only broken by the occasional whistling of the wind as it went across the wasteland.

Then, in a flash, Denkiteki appeared in front of Shinji and spoke in a rather odd stern manner. Not really able to put his finger on what it was the former kage wrote it off as shock from seeing a close friend dead. Instead of lecturing Den on the duties of a kage and how unprofessional it was to let emotions get in the way of the mission, Shinji simply nodded to Den once and turned to go-it was clear that the third Tenkage would unlikely listen to reason at this point. Sadly it would seem that this had become a solo mission, which was rather irksome as Shinji knew it meant that there was zero margin for error if things were to go wrong. Shaking his head in an attempt to rid himself of his inhibitions the former kage walked further into the wastes and onto his next destination, he had some sleuthing to do on two fronts: the odd happenings in Amegakure and what truly happened to Minorin. Perhaps this would be a new chapter in Shinji's story, maybe his last, only time would tell. The only thing for sure was that he would be walking for quite a while.

{Exit, topic closed. Also, hit me up with them nice missing ninja colors as it seems I am now a missing ninja as per Takeo's decree}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum