Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

its dark! (p/io) Empty its dark! (p/io)

Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:42 am
After making sure Esmee was sound asleep in bed and with someone they trusted Nightshade stepped outside. The storm was over them now and as she entered the forest she made sure her cloak was around her tightly. She had the hood up as she walked in darkness.  Tori had left without her to go find Prim. Now Nightshade had to go quickly to find them both and make it back home before Samaruo did. She knew he would worry about her. She darted quickly through the trees between the flashes of lightning.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

its dark! (p/io) Empty Re: its dark! (p/io)

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 am
The zipping figure was caught at a glance, her image recognized by her auburn colored hair that gave little appearance from her coat. The patrolling shinobi that was stationed here would ponder on her reason's for being here. Wasn't she suppose to watch over Esmeralda, at home? The puzzled one leaped from out of the shadows, her position made perfectly clear long ago, due to his ever active mastered chakra senses. The figure, which was now known to be Samaruo, would intercept the traveling spirit. Samaruo's image made clear 5 meters behind the moving Nightshade.

Samaruo wore his grey high top collared shirt that had the Uchiha symbol imprinted on the back, a pair of black pants which was slightly covered by a blue skirt, a pair of black high top sandals, and his red scarlet ring that was fitted on his left ring finger. The only visible weapon was his Selene, tucked away neatly in its sheath, the hilt tilted to his right, the sword itself was strapped to his back waist. His long jet-black hair was left alone, flowing freely with the wind as he traveled behind. The thunderous storms still remaining in the scene, his head band that covered his head shined with ever lighting bolt that flashed in the sky.

"I don't think today is a good day to be outside. Where are you going, Nightshade?" his tone weighted heavily with concern, but at the same time he added volume to make sure she could hear him within this thunderous setting.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 am
Nightshade skidded to a stop landing in a water puddle which caused her to lose balance and fall backwards. Looking up she saw her husband. Nightshade sighed. How was she going to tell him how worried she was. Standing up she faced him. Of course he is taller than her. She moved in closer to him where she was able to stare into his eyes.
"Samaruo, Prim has been gone nearly a week and a half. This is not her usual behaviour. I didn't want to worry you by mentioning this, but Tori Uzumaki and I had plan on going to find her and bringing her home. I was hoping to do it at night, so i could be back home during the day. Tori left earlier apparently and hasnt returned yet. I am very worried. I thought you would be home soon. I didnt know you were on forest patrol. Please dont be mad, Esmee is with one of your trusted clan members at the house she is okay. I just wanted to find Prim and bring her home." Nightshade said honestly to him. As the lightning flashed over them and a very loud crash of thunder overhead cracked. Nighshade wrapped her arms around Samaruo slightly shaking.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:59 am
Samaruo, still trailing Nightshade would cease his movements as well, just as she did. That was, until he noticed Nightshade was about to fall, in an instant he zip lined instantly behind her, to all her to fall in his arms. Preventing her fall, he allowed her to move on her on accord, she now faced him eye to eye.  

Samaruo then listened to what her reason was for being out here, funny thing was it was the same old story, Prim getting in trouble. Primrose, that girl was something else, but surprisingly she always seemed to be safe in the end, perhaps it was luck that brought her good fortune in the end. The dark sky then lit once more, the lightning becoming louder and brighter. Samaruo then feeling Nightshade wrap around his waist so tightly, he too wrapped his arms around her. While stroking her long red hair softly, while at the same time rubbing her back he spoke. "Nightshade...", he said soothingly. "If you cant handle a bit of lightning, what makes you thing you can handle this journey that you seeming planned with Tori, who I just met a while ago." Samaruo did not feel comfortable letting Nightshade roam outside the village by herself with a person he did not know very well. Sure in her past life she was on her won, but that life was no more. She and Samaruo had a job to do, Esmeralda's well being.

Thinking about Essme, another strange thought surfaced, clouds like this seemed to always hover over Prim's house when Essme was awake. Samaruo never quite figured it out why the reason was for this.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:55 pm
Nightshade felt comforted instantly as he held her and stroked her head. He always knew what to say. "Samaruo, I am sorry, I should have told you when this happened. Prims been gone for an unusually long time. Longer than normal for her. Your right though, I shouldn't go after her. Its just she was acting weird when she left and she didn't notify anyone she was leaving." Nigjtshade said as they held each other.  She felt better now that she had told him.
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 am
The two stood next to each other, holding each other as the storm grew. Samaruo then broke away from the hug, while sliding his hand downwards slowly after she was done talking. The same hand that was stroking her hair would slide down to her cheek, rubbing it softly, then down to her shoulder, his hand feeling her body, then finally made its way towards her hand, grasping it with loving care. It had been long since the two could spend time together, alone like this. But the setting didn't seem quite right now, with all these clouds and such.

"It's ok...", Samaruo said while staring deep into her eyes, his tone seemed to have a hint of mischievous intent if he did not know better. A long pause too place, Samaruo now knowing that Nightshade didn't want to leave anymore. Her going out by herself from the village? Samaruo would make sure that wouldn't happen again, "Come on, I know what we could do." His form would lean backwards, towards the direction of the village,, his hand still grasping hers if she would allow so, pulling slightly. This movement prompting her to follow him back to the village, his eyes still gazing onto her.

[Exit, unless you want to do something.]
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:56 pm
She followed closely behind Samaruo, not sure what he was up to, but fully trusting him. As he lead her back to the village she wondered what was going on. She was glad now he had stopped her. Her husband loved her and cared about her, and cared about Prim, so whatever he was up to, she knew it as for the best.

[exit with Samaruo]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum