Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Eye puns and naps - Page 2 Empty Re: Eye puns and naps

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 am
Haru watched as the mirrors melted away, apparently Daemon either lacked the chakra to sustain it, or just didn’t want to continue using them. Haru would turn to face Daemon as he slid out of the mirror and landed next to him. The snow turned back into rain, before quickly fading away, apparently ended. That had been… disappointing. Haru knew he had quite a speed advantage because of the combination of his unique robes, his byakugan, and just his natural speed itself, so he felt he was being rather cheap about this. As Daemon began charging some kind of jutsu, Haru would pull a bone from his elbow on his right arm, extending it to maximum length, and pulling another bone from the palm of the same arm, effectively giving Haru a double-edged sword made from his arm. He would outstretch his arms, his left slightly ahead of his right, as he waited once more for Daemon to attack.

(11/30 Posts recovery)
Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 am
The charging would be done but Daemon knew he would not be able to do much with it, after all he was still rather new at doing this, Moving his arms up above his head and back down to his right side before stepping forward, with a slight lean in the same direction, straightening his body while thrusting his arms outwards leaving one palm face down and the other face up. From this movement a wall ice would come forth that pointed towards Haru with sharp points aimed at his head, they of course would not leave the half a meter range of control this would be more for looks, the wall would be a meter tall and a meter wide and only half a meter thick.

This would be enough to hopefully distract the boy while the real magic happened. Hopefully Haru would be more worried about what was being formed then he was about what Daemon was currently doing by forming the four hand seals that he would need for his next jutsu. If the four hand seals were completed daemon would watch as Ice began to form around the boys clothes hopefully trapping him in ice, which he would be promptly released from.

If he second jutsu was able to be used Daemon would sit on the ground tired from having exhausted his chakra supply. Otherwise he would be ready to react to what Haru did.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 pm
Haru would watch as Daemon finished preparing his jutsu, creating a wall of ice in front of him. Haru assumed it was either to launch at him, or to protect Daemon as he prepared another technique. He would keep watch with his byakugan, checking his flanks for some kind of barrage attack. None came, however. All of this took about three seconds for Haru to complete, more then enough time for Daemon’s four hand seals to be completed. At first, Haru would not notice the jutsu in effect, as he began moving around the wall to see just what was going on. Then, the Hyuuga would a cold chill run up his spine, an eerie cold that he couldn’t place, until he realized it was literally a piece of ice crawling up his spine. His robes were already frozen over, keeping Haru trapped in the ice coffin that formed from Daemon’s jutsu. After about a second of staring at his new prison, Haru would begin to struggle against it. The ice would start to crack under the boy’s strength, as he broke his right arm free, then his left, and finally his feet. He would leap a few meters away from the remains of it, just in case, and stare at Daemon, impressed.
”You would have had me there.” He would say, stapping towards Daemon. ”If not for this beauty.” He would explain, gesturing to the armor located on his left arm, which had fuinjutsu seals active to vitalize his muscles, which was likely the reason he’d been able to break out. 

(13/30 posts recovery)
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:27 pm
Daemon watched as ice began to crawl over Harus form and how he was frozen if even for an instance, The boy was able to break free of it however, sitting down and taking in a deep breath then exhaling Daemon smiled as he looked at what was being shown to him. It was a simple peice of armor on the boys left arm that had seals all upon it. "Thats a nice looking arm piece..." Daemon said as he leaned his body back resting on his elbows and stretching out his legs his eyes closed but listening closely for tell tell signs of an attack. "So what did you think of that little trick?" he asked wondering what Haru would say.

[twc=1228]
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:42 pm
Haru brushed some stray ice shards off his robes, which were still partially frozen. ”It was pretty impressive. The ice wall trick worked pretty well as a distraction.” He said to the boy. ”You couldn’t have held the mirrors a bit longer, though? That got pretty interesting.” He asked Daemon, glancing back at the large puddles from the melted ice and the rain that had just fallen. The area was almost completely soaked over. ”So have you done any work with Taijutsu yet? I didn’t get to see you fight all that much last time I saw you.” He would ask. ”I can always help you in that department.” He offered. He was, after all, a bit of an expert at punching stuff.

(15/30 Posts Recovery)
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:24 pm
Daemon listened to what Haru had to say with a slight smile still left on his face. "Yeah thats a device of my own creation it can do more than just make a wall." he said as he looked back at the boy sitting up at the same time. "I could have but it wouldn't have done any good it seems as though you could already track my movement as it was so the best thing i could have done was distract you." he explained to the boys question. "No i have not yet done any work with Taijutsu....unless you count a basic spar." Deamon said as he began to stand up he was feeling less exhausted now that his chakra had been replenished a little bit. "I would like to learn a little bit it could be useful." he replied taking a stance that resembled a boxing stance.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:42 pm
Haru would nod as Daemon took up a boxing stance, assuming his own judo stance, with one arm holding the elbow of the other, which was outstretched.
”Alright, first you’ll have to show me what you’ve got.” He would say. For Daemon’s own sake, he would move at the boy’s speed unless he made some sort of life-threatening attack on him, which was unlikely. Haru would begin the attack by sweeping his right leg forward, aiming to knock Daemon off his feet by sweeping his left foot out from under him. Once that motion was completed, he would swing his left hand around in a backfist motion, spinning three hundred and sixty degrees, and attempting to collide the back of his hand with Daemon’s cheek. Also for his sake, he would hamper his own strength by quite a bit, weakening the strike to about 10 strength. 

(17/30 posts sharingan recovery)
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:05 am
Listening what Haru was saying he would nod his head. Haru made the first move sweeping at his legs, he seemed to have slowed his speed down so as to teach not decimate, The leg sweep would be dodged by sliding back if he was able to. He watched as the boy began to spin and his instinct told him to duck so he did. While coming up from the duck, after feeling the breeze of the fist go over his head, he would come up with an uppercut aiming for what he assumed to be the boys chin. The hit itself would not be a whole lot just a little shock if it happened.

If the aforementiond was unsuccesful and he was hit Daemon would feel as his body rotated not completly just his torso and head in the direction the fist hit him.
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:00 am
It would be as the strike was begging to happen that the boy would hold his punch and twist around the boy, using a spinning motion to do so. once done he would smile and simply say "Sorry but i have somewhere to be right now Haru i must leave." and with that he would be gone taken off in the direction of his house.

[EXIT Twc=1588 15JP Level two of Ice mastery and 7 stats]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:24 pm
( I approve the exit of this person! )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum