Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

It's A New Day [NK, Open to Konoha] Empty It's A New Day [NK, Open to Konoha]

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:17 am
Zed, (despite his age) one of the newest Genin-ranked ninja of Konoha, was leaning his back on the wall of a building while he was watching the villagers rush through the street in front of him. He was still trying to get used to the crowded village. It had been a year already since he had first moved to the village hidden in the leaves from the village hidden in the sand, but he still seemed to think of himself as a foreigner for the capital of the Fire Country. "The word on the street is that Sunagakure is rebuilt." the young Nara clan member thought to himself, "I wonder if I should pay a visit.". He thought about how his trip would have been, if he indeed decided to do it; but either way, he knew it would have yet been too early. He had just became a ninja, he had to get used to the living first, before being able to go to a trip to the outside, if it was not for a mission. He then looked up to face the sky. Oh how comforting it was; how joyful the birds flew, how patient and steady the clouds moved, how the beyond was the most beautiful tone of blue, and how efficient but soft the wind was blowing. He then closed his eyes and enjoyed this for a little while. Then he once again opened his eyes, this time facing the street, and again, watching the crowd, and how unpatient and nervous these people seemed, so much unlike the nature itself, that was only above Zed from that point.

The red-eyed shinobi was still only leaning to the wall behind him, watching the rush. "They can't ALL be busy, can they ?" he thought to himself, trying to observe the people in this crowd individually, "Probably some of them just think of their work as important, when it is just some needless crap. Am I being too ignorant, or are they ? Anyway... I am positive that at least some of these people may only be rushing since the rest of the people on the street are, and they would of course not want to be stepped on by these people, would they ?". He then pushed himself away from the wall using his elbows. "Anyway." he then kept thinking to himself, as he started walking down the road, rather slowly according to the rest of the crowd, "I suppose just standing there and watching meaningless stuff is even mroe meaningless than the things I watch. Now. There is of course one thing to do, seeing as there are 12 year old or even younger ninja that are far more advanced according to me... I must head to the training ground and start some training as soon as possible.".

The crowd in the street was not allowing Zed to move as fast as he wanted to. He was earlier trained by another knowledged shinobi called Shen, who taught him the importance of patience. Zed thought of this man as his mentor, though he did not agree with him on some concepts. The Nara was not an impatient person, but that was not the point the teacher and the student could not agree on. Shen's way of the ninja was honor, and Zed's way of ninja was success. Zed believed that success was more important than "doing the right thing". He did not believe in one "right thing", and thought of it as a stupid belief. He believed that any power in one' reach should have been used when they were needed to, unless there was some meaningful reason not to. Shen believed that a ninja should not use certain powers unless he absolutely needs to; and some others should never be used, no matter what. That was something Zed could not understand or empathise. Either way, he was going to display the same thing. "There is no helping it, I suppose." the young Nara thought to himself, "I don't want to be there too late.". He walked between people, thhrough the crowd to reach the side of the street, where the buidings were; and used the things he was taught during the tree climbing practice to climb the building by seemingly merely stepping and walking on it. Once he reached to the top of the building, which did not have a roof, but was just a plain surface, Zed started running towards the building that was on the direction that led to the training grounds.

So, he started running and jumpnig from one roof to another, until he reached the building that was closest to the training grounds. He first planned jumping down to the ground, but these parts of the village was crowded too, so he could have jumped on a person and caused drama by mistake. He decided to carefully get down to the ground by climbing down, holding on to the holes in the wall. "Finally." he thought to himself, after spotting the entrance to the training grounds. He walked rather calmly and slowly towards the entrance, especially for someone who took the rooftops to this point because he did not want to get there too slowly. When he entered, he could see many ninja of many different ages and ranks training with each other. This sight alone was enough to make Zed smile. "I guess being in a crowded village, but one that is this highly advanced in many ways, and one that is being this well protected by many ninja also has its benefits." he thought to himself, as he took another step, and another into the training grounds. "I like how you can alway find company here,  but being this weak, and untrained, I suppose, this time, I will be training on my own.".

Most of the other newbie ninja wouldn't have known what to do for a training on their first visit to the training grounds, but Zed was trained by a ninja before, knowing many methods. Being a part of the Nara clan, Zed had access to their hiden bloodline, passed through generation to generation by teachings as well as blood. This bloodline allowed him to manipulate shadows up to a limit. Yet, he did not have much mastery over this bloodline, because he needed a much larger chakra pool to be able to use more advanced techniques that belonged to the Nara clan's hiden style. Enlarging his chakra pool was something tuff, but Zed has been taught how to do it. There were a few different methods; Zed's favourite, of course, was using techniques, spending his chakra on them, so they would refresh and refresh and in the end become stronger. But yet, he did not know many techniques, and the few ones he kenw did not spend lots of chakra, so they would have only been a minor help to enlarging the Nara clan member's chakra pool. The method he was going to try was meditating, molding his chakra.

He searched a shady and silent corner for himself, to be able to train without the shiny sun or nearby trainings bothering him. He found one lonely tree away from the others which gave him the shady place he wanted. He sat down, taking off his shirt; since meditating topless would have allowed him to focus more easily. "No." he then thought feeling awkward, wearing the shirt once again, "I should train with people now that I'm all the way here... And not topless...".
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

It's A New Day [NK, Open to Konoha] Empty Re: It's A New Day [NK, Open to Konoha]

Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:28 am
Xuro Hyuuga woke up to a bright day in Konohagakure. He had just gotten use to the new busy life in the main village of Konoha. He had bought an apartment in center of the village and had just settled in. Today he felt like a perfect day to train.

He got out of bed, showered and got dressed in his lightweight Jounin attire.
He then quickly had a small snack before heading out into the village. He walked through the streets and stopped by a store where he bought a few items he needed. He then carried on his casual walk towards the training grounds.
"Today I shall do some training. I have yet to learn some of my sage techniques and continue my training to become a stronger ninja of this village. I hope I can find someone to spar with. I had quite an interesting spar with that other strange boy a while back. Maybe I can indulge in interesting spar today just like that day... Hmmm..."

Xuro had finally reached the training grounds. He was still quite shy and didn't know many of the ninja. He decided to find his own space to train.
He walked through the training grounds trying to find an quite isolated spot to begin his training. His walk encountered finding yet another boy training by himself under a lonesome shady tree. "Ah! Maybe he too is new to this. Or maybe he prefers to train alone then. Well I shall interact with this boy and find out. Maybe I can spar with him. I'll just see..."

Xuro walked up to the boy standing 7 meters behind him. He greeted the boy although in his soft low voice twitching his cheek trying to smile. He hadn't still perfected the art of smiling yet. But his twitching had improved to such it seemed almost like a proper smile.

"Umm... Hi there...." He would briefly say...
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

It's A New Day [NK, Open to Konoha] Empty Re: It's A New Day [NK, Open to Konoha]

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 pm
[The char comes from Suna just like Xuro, so... But tell me if it feels too metagame-y and it bothers you]

Zed was suprised, and at the same time satisfied as how easily he found someone to talk to, if not somebody he may be able to train with, which would have been even better for the Nara clan member seeing as he was pretty much new to training and being a ninja and pretty much any other ninja would have had things to teach him. "Oh hi." he answered in a friendly manner with a soft voice, firmly smiling; "Wait, do I know you ? Hmmm... Is there any chance you might have been in Suna ? I am hardly known for forgetting a face I have spotted several times. You were once there, weren't you ?". He would now be more focused on the man's face then before, trying to be sure that he has indeed seen this man, "Oh..." he then said, realising he has done all this talking but hasn't represented himself, "How rude of me... My name is Zed Nara, a member of the Nara Clan, a Genin-ranked shinobi of the village hidden in the leaves, as well as a former villager of the great shinobi village Sunagakure. And I assume you are yet another ninja of this village ?". He would be standing still, with a face with a firm smile and his hands in the "front-belly-pockets" (as his mentor called them) of his top wearing, waiting for the man's answer.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:26 pm
[Its cool ]
Xuro did the usual drill as he always did when he met someone knew. Immediately after he greeted the boy, the veins around his eyes bulged his unique blue Bykugan activated and he observed the boy's chakra. The boy somehow recognised Xuro from Suna. The memories came flooding back into his head. Xuro felt numb for a second. His body falling. He quickly stood back up firmly. His head ached tremendously. All that images and memories he tried so hard to forget and had forgotten returned and infected his mind. He held his head for a moment trying to keep his cool and not turn his old insane self. For if he did, he would sure rip this curious boy to pieces...

He took a deep breath and let go of his head. He then returned to normal and continued speaking in his soft low voice, "Ye.. Yes... Long Ago... I was of that village... But no more... You have quite the memory boy... Zed you say your name was... Well.. Zed. Its nice to... to meet you... I am Xuro... Xuro of the prestigious Hyuuga clan of Konohagakure my new home. A village of which I am a trusted Jounin... I see you too of the mighty clans of Konohagakure. Nara then... So then, care for a spar fellow comrade?"

Xuro tried his best not to think of his former life of Sungakure. He hoped this boy wouldn't bring it up again. For he hated those memories. If he could rid himself of them, he would do so. But unfortunately memories are with you forever... Xuro's life only started from he entered the village hidden in the leaves. All his past life... His past memories were locked up within a vault in his head and stored away far in the back of his mind trying hard to never ever open them....
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:34 pm
"The prestigious Hyuuga clan, huh ?" Zed thought to himself, "What are the odds ? The first shinobi I meet has so much in common with me. And yes... My eyes were not mistaken. This face IS one that I have seen before, and I have even guessed correctly where the origin was...". "Well," Zed answered the more experienced ninja standing in front of him, "As an answer to your statement that I have qutie a memory;" he said, "your extraordinary eyes with no pupils help keeping the image of your face in one's mind, won't you agree ? Also, yes. You could say I have a bit of a photographic memory, since I have observed and observed as the primary task of my eyes, not leaving them to rust because being too lazy. Anyway; I also am from a clan that originated from this great shinobi village, yes. It seems interesting to me that the first shinobi I meet has much in common with me. Well, I am trying to follow the footsteps of my ancestors, but yet I haven't done much of a training ever since I had became a ninja, which was only recently. I would not dare say no to a spar offer coming from both a higher-up, a fellow shinobi, and a person this kind; but let me make it clear that I will more than likely not be any kind of challenge for you.".

It only hit him them. He realised how Xuro's words were so seperated from each other and how his sentences were cut short unlike the first time he spoke. "Ooops." he thought to himself, "Bad memories, I assume... I feel bad for bringing the topic up. Now that I think of it... I had nobody relative to me or nobody that I cared about in the village when it got attacked... That's why I was able to leave my life as a Suna villager behind and move to konoha... I was always certain that the situation was different for many others. The attack must have left deep scars, caused big impacts, created bad memories, for most... Damn...". "I... Sorry..." Zed said, this time with a more silent and deep voice; "I... Could not simply empathise you, since leaving the village was too easy for me... I imagine the fact of the attack must have been harder for other people to take... Bad memories, huh ?". Zed tried what it could be. Of course, a shinobi accepts all risks when he graduates the academy, but many times the outcome, the result is such a suprise that nobody can expect it, and nobody can prepare for it. "Loss in the family, perhaps..." he assumed, since Suna suffered a huge amount of deaths when the attack happened. Zed tried thinking of his father, the only member of his family he has known; but everything, every memory he had were too blurry, not that he had much already.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:24 pm
Xuro didn't quite like the boy's speech. He kept bringing up the topic of Sunagakure. The memories coming back as Zed kept talking. Xuro tried to fight them and keep them at bay. The boy had a keen eye but Xuro didn't want him to bring about past history.
As soon as the boy finished his long speech, Xuro would say, "Ummmm... Zed... Please... Do not... Speak of the past... Well... Please not my past.... I do not like the memories to.... Return... So then... Shall we not speak and instead get down to letting our actions speak?" Xuro twitched his lips once more trying to convey a smile as he leaped back 2 meters and got into a firm stance awaiting the boy with his active byakugan...
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:05 pm
Zed facepalmed himself. He could not believe that he missed something so obvious. He shouldn't have talked furhter of Sunagakure when he realised that Xuro was a little keen about the object. "Sorry. Sorry." he said, taking his position in front of Xuro, "Let's start the spar then, I guess...". Zed was nto confident in himself too much, and he did not underestimate anybody, nor did he overestimate himself, so he was sure that Xuro was going to win this battle under any circumstances; he was not given the Jounin rank for somebody's likes, after all; or at least Zed thought that he wouldn't have been. He did not have any equipment, item or any kind of weapon he could use for the fight either, he would just be trying to observe the jounin's movements and style patiently and with great concentration; so he would have at least learned some things from facing such a strong opponent. A chance like this wouldn't have been quite often, after all. "I know basic ninja teachings like the back of my hand, and also some teachings from my mentor Shen; but will that be enough without the proper skills and training ?" he thought to himself, waiting for the jounin's move.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:15 pm
"Hm.. Right then... We ... Shall Begin... Xuro with his byakugan active would start this out since the boy didn't want to make the first move. He dashed at the boy in an attempt to punch him in the gut. He didn't want to go all out with his strong jutsu since the boy was still a genin. Xuro wanted to see what the boy was really capable of before he could judge how much did have to go out against this boy. After the punch, if successful, he would attempt an open palm trust up into the boy's face with the same hand (being the right hand) and then continue with a left hand open palm thrust into the boy's chest.

[Sorry short, been busy ]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 pm
[can i use a jutsu that i recently bought please ?]

Zed would be ready for Xuro's attack. He would try tracking the move and he would realising Xuro was going for a punch; that Zed could not retaliate its target directory. Either way, when the punch came, Zed was ready for it and he swiftly moved his body to his left side of Xuro's punch (his right hand). So Zed was now out of Xuro's direction, and he would have used Xuro's current momentum to that direction to land a hit on him. As he was moving aside, he would also be moving towards the direction xuro came from and try to hit the Jounin on his stomach, using his right elbow.

Of course this WOULD have happened had he been fast enough. Instead, he was shut down by Xuro, and samshed to the ground. He coughed and after a while he got up. "Damn..." he thought. He decided he would go for the next attack. He launched forward and aimed a punch at Xuro's face. Of course, as far as he's seen, he wouldn't hae been nearly fast enough to land the hit.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm
[sorry, edited. i thought you were gonna go easy on me T.T now  i'm dead]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum