Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The quickest topic ever Empty The quickest topic ever

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:08 pm
Zouo stood near the gates of this great village. She was scouting out for someone, although no one had come by yet. At least, no one with a headband. She just wanted a picture of someone from this village for her collection, and she would be off to Kumogakure. The guards of the village sat within a booth not far within the village, one a sensor, the other an average ninja. Zouo's chakra was reduced to Zero so as to not attract attention. One of the guards had asked her earlier why she was standing there. Her answer was "I am waiting for someone and am just a bit early."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The quickest topic ever Empty Re: The quickest topic ever

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 pm
Hikarishi was strolling through the village headed to the gates to talk to some old friends he had left behind when he noticed a girl standing there who looked like she didnt belong to this village. Walking up he would smile and begin to talk to her "Hey there can i help you with anything?" he asked while awaiting her response.
Z Ne
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 pm
Zouo saw this new person, Hikarishi, and noticed the Kumogakure band. She figured that she might as well get his picture while she was here and come back at some later date for the Konoha band, perhaps as Zee to throw people off the scent. Or maybe as someone else entirely. Either way, she accepted this fortunate occurrence. "Hi!" she said. "I'd love your help with something. I'd like to take your picture." However, she stepped closer to the person, mouth almost to there cheek, and remarked "You look really hot, btw, please say yes."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

His cheeks flushed red as she asked for his picture and said he looked hot. "well umm....Hmm...Aaa...yeah." He said looking down at the ground and nodding his head. "Where do you want me to stand?" He asked when he was told where he would tell her a little about himself "I was born here in this village you know. I transfered to Kumo to find a friend of mine who had went missing....My name is Hikarhishi by the way whats yours?"
Z Ne
Citizen

Zouo backed up a little. "Right there is fine, just stand still." She lifted the camera from her chest, and pointed it at the person. It was set to tak both types of photo. She would keep both, but the one that visibly printed she would show this person. This was mainly so that she could stall until the poison kicked in and she could grab his headband. Until then, she would have to go through with small talk or something, biding her time. However, she decided, "Actually, just a little to the left." The photo was not yet taken.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:13 pm
Hikarishi moved a little to the left as she directed "Here?" he asked as he looked at the girl a smile on his face he had gotten good at not showing how he was really feeling. In reality he was showing a face of fun but he was really hurt deep inside he couldnt push the feeling away he was afriad he was going to loose his mind if it didnt get better. He would continue with the small talk and ask again for the girls name "you know i didnt quite catch your name."
Z Ne
Citizen

"Perfect!" And she snapped the picture. "And I'm sorry, the name is Zouo. It is nice to meet you, Hikairashi." She picked the photo out of the camera, after it had printed of course, and held it against her chest, letting it develop. "The picture will be ready in a moment if you want to see it.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Zouo thats a pretty name." he said after the picture was taken. "I would love to see the picture!" he exclaimed and walked towards the girl hoping it turned out good and he looked happy despite seeing his best friend dead infront of him just moments ago.
Z Ne
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 pm
Zouo smiled. It was a real smile, and it was fake. Real in some ways, but faked. It was a cruel smile, but it was a lie, it looked like a nice one. She looked happy. And she was, true, but not in the way her smile seemed to show. This person had their headband, and she was prepared to grab it when they fainted, which should happen in about five.. four.. three.. two..
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 pm
Hikarishi had made it to the girl who was smiling and fell to the ground for someunknown reason he began to dream and in his dream there was an ice boy strking out at fire that he was controlling 'how odd to have something so weak come at something so strong.' he thought to him self as the world turned black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum