Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

another meeting (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: another meeting (P, IO, NK)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Gekido ran at prim but missed completely. She was simply too fast for him, and it angered him. He was not angry at prim, but at himself for not being stronger and faster. He noticed the kick coming but could only move so much. The kick glanced him but he still felt the impact of it. He fell to the ground and could feel the spot where her foot hit sting. He shook it off getting pissed off at himself but did not show it to prim. He thought to himself "Only if i was stronger and faster i would had dodged that and had a counter attack. I need to get stronger, and i cannot do it alone." Gekido started depending on his sharingan more and more. He stood up and pulled out his katana and waited for her to attack this time.

[951 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm
Prim decided to use a basic attack on him, her blue fire. "Hey Nibi, I am going to use your fire, only thing I can think of at the moment." Prim said mentally to the Nibi. Prim took a deep breathe and exhaled the fire directly at Gekido. The Nibi just chuckled. Prim had a feeling he would be able to dodge the attack.
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 pm
He looked up as she took a deep breath and he instantly thought "She is going to blow flames again." Once Prim exhaled and a hint of blue showed he then jumped back into the river. It was close and the fire singed his skin a bit, but since he is in the water it did not hurt as bad. He felt cornered and did not know what to do. He pulled out a kunai from his ninja pouch and through it at prim from under the water. The trajectory of the kunai was directly at prim's arm. If this where to go threw then prim would now have a kunai in her arm, and gekido would be up at the surface of the water.

[1076 WCT]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm
Prim had enough. She dodged the atttack and leapt from the tree branch. Rolling her eyes she approached Gekido standing six feet from him. She crossed her arms and glared at him. "Gekido, you need to get stronger. You have improved, but if I actually fought you full force, it would kill you." Prim said to him. "Find me when you are stronger." Prim added leaving.
(Exit)
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:05 pm
Gekido took her words in as she walked off. The word "stronger" rang in his head like a gong. He put his arms on the edge of the land raising his fist slamming it into the ground. This would hurt but not enough to break bones. He kept thinking to himself "I need to get stronger. I NEED TO GET STRONGER." He relied on his sharingan to have a leg up on his opponents but he is still not strong enough. He knew he could not get stronger alone. He drug himself out of the water his clothes soaked. He was weak still and he should train harder. He stood up with his head down in disappoint meant. He felt a rage screaming to himself in his mind "I need to get stronger!!!" He punched a nearby tree as his fist hit the tree it left a indention on it. He walked out of the training grounds keeping those words in his head. His sharingan still activated forgetting to turn them off. He did reach home and turned them off.

[exit, topic closed]

[third tomoe unlocked]

[1256 WCT, +6 stats, +12JP]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 am
Approved.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 am
Approving the approval
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:39 am
another meeting (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Ou25hjfhqwb0r4wi1fzo
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:39 am
Mmmmmm Tasty
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 am
another meeting (P, IO, NK) - Page 2 Taco_man
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum