Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

New toys.[Private, IO.] - Page 2 Empty Re: New toys.[Private, IO.]

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 am
Shanks eyes narrow suspiciously his lips twisting into a small frown...however he follows her request and moves to eat his arms crossed over his chest "Poison won't work on me human.." He states his lips forming into a confident smirk ...before his expression turns into a wide smile and he grips the spoon and he begins digging in at a fast rate his sharpened fangs leaving small dents in the silverware as he eats happily a wide smile on his face his eyes closing as he chews in an excited manner, his left hand snatches one of the bread sticks taking a bite after swallowing his rice and bacon.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 am
Aura would smile and watching him start to eat, she just feels relieved that he trusts her cooking enough to eat it, "Unless your allergic to veggies or meat there's nothing to worry about then." She would reply smugly giggling to herself. Taking small scoops of rice and chewing slowly as to savor the taste she would watch the boys healthy appetite for future reference of how much she has to cook next time. She would zone off into though as she slowly eats looking at her arm and watch the red tribal tattoos that she had received long ago, she would sigh multiple times she had been complimented on how well the brought out her blue eyes or how it went with her white hair. Unfortunately no one has given her an insult or an excuse to remove them. Thinking back to those men who had been so drunk and decided to tattoo a helpless student. Her thumb would brush the rim of the bowl as she slowly eats her rice.
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 am
He slides the empty plate aside carelessly and picks up the stew bowl beginning to shovel it into his mouth the stew disappearing into his mouth at a rapid pace.
His left hand picks up the bread stick and takes a large bite chewing before swallowing his eyes narrowing and his lips forming a pout towards the smug woman. "I ain't allergic to nothing!" He responds pointing his right clawed index finger towards the woman the spoon still clenched in his hand.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 am
She giggles at his cute temper. "Relax, it was a joke. So, You must be Shanks then? I'm Aura, I hope your feeling better after the meal, there's more if you'd like." She knows children better than anyone in Suna, she played with the kids and kept them safe. This one though seems different, like he has seen more of people's bad sides just like Aura. She lets her mind flash back to the moment back in the psychiatric ward where they would make her suffer if she refused to speak to the doctor. Shaking her head back into the present moment she would let a light blush dust her cheeks. "Shouten let me know that you were living here, I tried my best to avoid cleaning your room, incase you really were dangerous, but your not dangerous unless I'm a threat I guess..." She would think back to when she came down the stairs she heard him give of growls of warning.
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 am
He sputters slight shaking his head before letting out an indignant "I'M TOTALLY DANGEROUS!!" He shouts hopping up to stand on the chair so he can point more his finger shaking as his scarf seems to wriggle as if it's hackles are rising in annoyance as well.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 am
She looks at him and blinks once. twice. Then tilts her head to the side and smiles. Deciding to keep quiet and let the situation defuse she takes another spoonful of rice and eats it. Swallowing she looks at him and speaks boredly her smile vanishing, "Calm down, I know you can kill me whenever you wanted. I'm just saying that you won't because if you would you would've already done it by now correct?" She smiles a little bit, its almost as if Aura had switched. "Anyways, temper temper, and you can get as angry as you want but the truth is, is that your just as much as a softy as Shouten." She grins softly her eyes glinting and then fading to their normal color. "So feel like taking a walk? Maybe we could just check the town and get some air, Shouten told me never to leave the house unless I had a friend."
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 am
He shakes his Youki leaking from his frame his ire growing at her words before he plops down in his seat his legs crossing as he crosses his arms over his chest his head turning away with a "Hmph!" his eyes closing "I was gonna make you a vassal for your cooking prowess but I don't need such a disrespectful vassal under my employ!" He states his lips forming a pout again his scarf curling up like a clenched fist seeming to form simply out of annoyance.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 am
She smiles, 'I suppose that's good enough.' Aura realizing that that's as nice as its going to get would get up with her empty bowl and head towards the sink only she has to pass by Shanks, and if he allows her, her hand would come up to gently pat him on the head before going to the sink and placing the bowl inside the sink. "That's okay, I cook for Shouten anyway..." She blushes as she realizes how much that gives away of her feelings for Shouten. "I-I would cook for all of us anyway, you don't have to enslave me or anything, I'd do it unconditionally!" Her words turn nervous she didn't want to let it known that she has feelings for Shouten. Hopefully her quick recovery distracts the child, her mind would drift off at the sink, just standing there thinking about being in his arms once more.
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 am
He blinks and his pout deepens into a frown as she pats his head..as if he was some human child!
He's clearly an intimidating lord of darkness! He will enslave humanity and lead them as a tyrant! He'll crush any resistance and form an army of evil to help him keep his power until the end of time! "Humans are meant to be enslaved!" He states with a nod as if confirming his own idea.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:25 am
His words snap her out of her thoughts, she turns, her face looks saddened. "Maybe the scumb of the earth, you can enslave them. But all I wanted was to be free, that's why I left my village.  All my life I've been stepped on and I'm sick of it, I refused to be stepped on!" Her voice cracks towards the end of her sentence and she brings her right hand up to cover her mouth and turns to hide her weakness. She takes a deep breath trying to calm down, she's not normally this upset over something to trivial. 'It just must be all this time kept up in the house...' She turns and walks into the bathroom across the room and comes out in her normal attire of a black leather tank top and shorts. She walks towards the door while speaking, "Now I'm going to go for a walk, I'm kind of tired of being cooped up inside this house and would like some air, you can join me is you wish." She places her hand on the door opening it and sighing at the warm weather outside.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum