Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
Alone I Break (Jaiden Goka, IO)Today at 10:48 amJayden TerumiSeikatsuToday at 9:31 amSeikatsu AranhaA Quick BiteToday at 5:43 amCiel UchihaShojiro's Valiant TransgressionsToday at 2:57 amShojiro ShinkouA Bit Late in the Year for GhostsYesterday at 11:51 pmJunko TsukikoDreams do come true! [Mission]Yesterday at 11:25 pmSakuraA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:42 pmAkabayashi TerumiIon Release (零遁, Teiryuton)Yesterday at 10:39 pmEnishiRevelation! (Part Two)Yesterday at 10:11 pmRaiden AmetsuchiOne Stop Shop to Flavour Town [Mission]Yesterday at 10:11 pmShojiro Shinkou
Top posting users this month
134 Posts - 30%
98 Posts - 22%
82 Posts - 19%
24 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 4%
18 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:23 am
The time had come, boredom having stricken him hard, a lack of purpose and desire tearing at him. Between him voices and his two other personalities, Nike and Fifi, he had let the village down and ignored his duties as Kage. It'd be better to let someone else lead until he was more stable and then return to Kage. Of course if he was going to have plans to possibly return to being Raikage then he'd need someone to take his place that he could trust with his life and trust to be willing to hand it back over when the time came, well if it came. 

Memories rushing his mind, reminding him of when he nearly gave up Raikage and become a wanderer before he decided against it, staying as Raikage and funding the village with his ryo, which was the most helpful thing he had done. With the memories came the visions of his kids, two of which had passed away and left him with only one daughter remaining. It all made sense that his own flesh blood would be his heir and take over where he left off and then would hopefully have enough respect to give back the title if the day came when he felt he was ready to be Raikage again.

Sending out a letter to his only remaining daughter, the letter would reveal nothing, simply mentioning that he needed to talk to her about some very important matters. Before finalizing his decision, he'd need to carefully talk to her and made his idea very clear.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 am
It had been about noon as Misaki was walking among the villagers a daily routine she picked up. It was odd of her to be doing such things truthfully but when not sleeping her life away she normally just walk about. Misaki physical appearance is of that of a young teenager of 16 years old. Consisting of silver hair, red eyes, and a glowing tattoo located on her left arm and shoulder blade, they resemble wings and are occasionally called "The Wings of the Devil" by the villagers of Kumogakure. Misaki wears a long leather red coat with fur among the hood as she wears a black tunic with a cross design along the chest area.Along with her short shorts which is held around her waist by a belt. On her hands is black fingerless gloves which is mainly use for hand to hand combat for her.

She would look up as a messanger bird came landing on her shoulder her looking at it. It was her fathers special bird Jack Daniels"So wnder what father needs?"she saked herself taking the letter opening it. So her father needed her it was odd ro be the one called out and not bugging him. It wouldnt take long for her to arrive at the kage building and walking up the stairs and through the hole in the wall. Deopping to one knee she would speak"You called for me father?"Her red eyes looking at him.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:56 am
His hand motioned for her to stand up, lightly laughing. "No need for that. We're family after all." his other free hand moved to his Raikage Hat and removed it, setting it down on the desk in between them, a bottle of Jack set out with a couple shot glasses. "Go ahead and take some shots with me, we're gonna talk about you becoming Raikage." he was fairly straight to the point on the subject. Taking a couple shots, he waited to see what she'd say and how she'd react.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am
Misaki body would stand up from her position as she would walk to the seat near the desk. She highly respected her father which was why she stayed with him all this time even getting some of his bad habits and good ones. She was surely a out of this world sixteen year old. She would freeze for a moment as it took the worlds that escaped his mouth To sink it."Wait.....What!"she would say loudly"What about you this village was your vessel of all things"she will proclaim as her own hands reached to get the bottle pouring her ownself a couple of shots.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:45 pm
"Well, I'm just a little unstable." he said, with his words being an understatement of the true situation. Taking a couple more shots he thought about the decision he was making, and wondered if his daughter was even truly ready to handle the reigns for a while. Guess it'd work out in the end, if she wasn't truly ready, he'd step back in and teach her for when he dies. If she was ready, then perhaps he'd stay retired or only return for a small time, maybe even be Co-Kages? 

"I want to make this clear, I'm not permanently stepping down. I plan on returning and being Raikage later on. If you impress me enough, we might end up working something out so you can still have power, but for a while you'll have sole leadership power over Kumogakure no Sato. I simply require that I have your word that some where down the road if I decide to return to power you'll hand over the hat, but I'll still let you have basically the same power." he explained it as well as he could, smiling a little to her when he mentioned giving back the hat.

Getting up from his seat, grabbing the hat, he looked over at his daughter, stepping towards her. "So do we have a deal?" he asked. Should she agree to it, he'd lightly kiss her on the top of the head and then place the Raikage Hat on her head, if not then that doesn't happen and he'll have to try and persuade her.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:07 pm
Misaki would look at her fatheras he responded to her she alone didn't understand the brick of her father words. Her father always been unstable in someway or form but what made this one different. She would remained seat her finger tips on her cup which was half full at that moment. She knew her father wouldn't make this request if the situatiin wasn't serious as it was."Well dont unstableness run through the family"she says with a smile giggle before smiling at her father before her.

She was young but smart,she listened to her father words not shocked of this at all now. Looking out the village through the window in the office she would smile. Her father led this village with a iron fist,he was powerful to guide the village to a new era. As he spoke about giving the hat back to him if he would return. She just smiled she alone was one who stuck by hef father never even left Kumogakure grounds. This was her home and always will be cause this was where she belonged."Father it will truly be a honor to work beside you as equals"she said all giggly she was still young so her reaction fit her.

She would nod to his question as her place the hat upon her head,then kissing her forehead. It was a first her father ever showed true affection,as a father. Her mind asked a thousand questions worried about him. But as her mind was being flooded she smiled nonstop showing she was ready to step into his shoes for once,and bring this Village to a new Era.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 pm
He was proud of his daughter, without her he wouldn't even be able to take a break and step down for a while, hell if it wasn't for her he probably wouldn't care enough to try and fix his mind. Being a Dad sure was tough, so he knew he needed to act more like a father. 

"How about you go introduce yourself to the villagers? I'll catch up with you in a minute." he said, going back and preparing to finish off his bottle of Jack. 

[Exit; Semi-continuation in the next topic]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade] Empty Re: Passing the Torch? [P. I dare you, please invade]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 pm
Misaki would smile as she would touch the hat on her head as she would giggle softly looking at her father. She was the youngest to be a kage even if it was for a'little while she would nod to her father request. She would bow slightly as she walked through't hole in the wall. Walking past the elder she handed him the hat "Ill be in the usual place send Aki to come get me when its time"She said with a smile.
(Exit=Continue)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum