Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Gaki's Jump Empty Gaki's Jump

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:03 pm
Gaki Shina was resting in his bed when he heard the playful laughter of children in the village, he got up looking out his window. There were many kids playing with there parents on the playground, Gaki could only smile to see how happy they all were. Gaki sighed, he never had a family nor did he have anyone to comfort him. He has been alone for most of his life, but once saw his younger brother known as Suzaku Shina. He died..Gaki couldn't rub off the feeling that he'd see him again. Somewhere...but not now. Gaki climbed out of bed, he looked at the ground. There was a small paper there, "Forest, at dawn". Gaki threw it behind him, he had no time to play games right now. Gaki walked on over to the door, he opened it to see not much out there. He looked over down the hall way to the bathroom, he opened it and took his brush. He began to brush his teeth looking into the mirror, he looked weak and tired. Gaki spit out the tooth paste which and a cup from the cupboard and rinsed his mouth. Then leaving the bathroom after a nice warm shower, he went back to his bedroom. This time opening the closest. There was his uniform, Gaki took his normal clothes. He looked over to the pendant which was on top. He took it, and remembered how he got it. It was 3 nights ago, he was at a merchant shop looking for items. When he stumbled across a item referred to as the "Shina Family Pendant", amazed by it's glory Gaki Shina took it and went to the cashier. The cashier told him they'd only sell it to Shina Blood and the family was whipped out. Gaki told him that he WAS in fact Shina blood, the cashier handed over the pendant to Gaki. Gaki took it, but there was something that the cashier said to him that made him uneasy all over. "The power of the pendant isn't physical, it's mental". Gaki raised an eyebrow, mental power? He looked at the pendant once more, he wanted to know what power the pendant had in store for him. What exactly was it, and how could it help him on his journey. Gaki looked at it, "I call upon your power!" he said as the pendant lit up. The merchant went, "Oooh. Shiny". The light fused with Gaki Shina, and made him stronger. He could feel it, the enhancement. He then looked to see the Pendant on necklace around his neck, "Huh?" he said as the light faded away swiftly. Gaki the looked back at himself, did he do something? Was it him calling upon the power. Gaki looked over to the merchant, "What are you looking at?". The merchant laughed, "I am a Ex-Anbu Agent, and I can see you are very weak. Just like a Genin" Gaki raised an eyebrow, "What the hell did you just say?" he stammered. "I can train you, but you must give me your head band" the merchant man laughed. Gaki took off his headband looking deep within it, he was really weak....But he wanted to get much stronger. There was hardly any difference between him and a few genin, Gaki sighed closing his eyes. He opened them handing over his head band, he still followed his code of honor as a Chunin of the Fire Nation. For now he was following in the foot steps of a merchant, Gaki looked at the merchant once more. "So what EXACTLY am I going to learn?". The merchant looked at him, and Gaki's eyes went a daze. The world began to swirl around and it felt like he was going to throw up, he fell into a void and his eyes. "What the goddamn shit?" he said, as he flashed into reality spinning around in a circle and falling to his knees. What the hell just happened? The old man laughed, "So your weak genjutsu wise, I can see that, but the pendant supplies chakra too" he said. Gaki knew from the start of his childhood that learning the eight gates wouldn't let him supply chakra anymore, that was the cost for ultimate supreme power. Gaki stood up straight, "I"m ready to do whatever you command me to do, I'm ready to pass this!" he said. The merchant chuckled, "Once I'm done with you, you'll be as strong as ever". He then turned and lifted a lever. The floor began to shake, and it opened up. Gaki fell straight down into it, sliding through he hit a end. He was still in the tubes but there were two paths. Which way should he go? He had to make the decision on where to go, he took a right but that was his mistake. The tunnel led to a shredder, and the water's current grew faster. "Shit!" he shouted, the tunnel tube led to a large oval like building with no windows or any opening outside. At the bottom there was a shredder..Gaki fell from his tube. "Goddamnit!" he said taking out a three pronged kunai he pierced the side of the building and held on. He then used the after image technique and grabbed hold of his three pronged kunai. Making it back up to the tunnel tube he ran down it and took the left side, that led an entrance to the inside of a vent. Gaki charged and broke the vent getting outside, he saw the merchant gathering tea leaves. "Always predict your choices, one bad move can be fatal" he said, Gaki sighed and fell from the vent onto the floor. "I think I had enough for one day.." he said. "Where's the way out?". The merchant laughed, "You are not to leave untill you compete you training.." Gaki frowned, "Oh I see, that's the whole about the training..." The merchant finished making tea and poured a cup for Gaki, "Here you go" he said. Gaki took a cup, "At least one thing today can't go wrong" he said taking the cup and drinking it. "What is this stuff made of.." he said falling to the ground and collapsing asleep.

w. 1045
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Gaki's Jump Empty Re: Gaki's Jump

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:39 am
There was a drop of water, Gaki rose his head looking into the beaming sun light. What happened? He lifted his body, it felt cold and heavy. Where was he? He then remembered, the vent, the tea and that Ex-Anbu merchant. The bastard! He imprisoned Gaki, he got straight up looking around the room. There was a door, a table, some chairs and the cup of tea he drank. Gaki Shina then waked over to the door, it was unlocked. He didn't hesitate to open it, he barged out and looked to the right. The room was at the end of the building, he heard humming down the hallway. Gaki began to run down, "Hey come out you coward!" he shouted. He then found an empty room with him in the middle, "There you are! What the hell was in that tea?" he shouted. The man silenced him, "To truly master your new power you must be still, your emotions will eradicate you". "What the hell is that suppose to mean?" he questioned. The merchants chakra began to lite up, "The control of your body, will over the chakra". Gaki raised an eyebrow, did the man forget that he doesn't have much chakra? Well he didn't care, Gaki already gave his word to follow in his footsteps. Gaki Shina sat near his mentor, and went into the meditation stance. He closed his eyes, he could feel his mentor touching his forehead. Gaki then opened his eyes and appeared at the sea. He plunged his head out, "What the hell?" he said. He saw some building pieces, it seemed like a whole village of them. He climbed onto one of them looking out far he saw another person, it was a mysterious man with a ninjato. A missing nin, he charged at Gaki. Gaki jumped into the air flipping around to get behind him, "Who are you?". The man drew a tanto and charged at Gaki once more cutting his glove. "Is this real?" Gaki said, for he sure felt it. Gaki then used Leaf Rising Wind kicking him into the air, "Your finished!". Gaki then appeared next to him where the man then cut him once more. "What the hell?" he said before falling back. How strong was the guy. After the man made a diagonal cut across Gaki's chest, he kicked him back. Gaki coughed up blood, and fell back. The mysterious man threw a kunai which grazed Gaki's cheek, the kunai had a ninja wire through the hole. The kunai circled around Gaki twice, the mysterious man pulled back the wire. "Shit!" Gaki shouted. He then was pulled towards the man, the mysterious guy took out three razor sharp shuriken at Gaki and 2 gave him a flesh wound. He yelled out in agony, the men then drew him close enough and punched him straight in the face sending him to crash inside of the sea and the rubble. Gaki grabbed a piece lifting himself out of the ocean, he spit out some water and got back up again. The mysterious man fell down on one of the pieces of rubble, Gaki then jumped back up again. "Who the hell are you" he shouted. The man began to laugh, "I am a fallen ninja of the the hidden mist. Ryuga". The man introduced himself as Ryuga, Gaki's eyes widened and looked at him. This had better be a dream...he thought. Before he knew it there was a tonfa spinning at him, Gaki ducked then seeing a foot hit him straight in the head making him fall on more rubble. "Damnit..What's going on?" he said, then jumping up he took out one of his three pronged kunai's and threw it at Ryuga. Ryuga simply jumped out of the way and took a kama with a chain followed up by a metal ball and yanked it at Gaki. It rolled up around Gaki's leg, "Shit!" he said as he was dragged and tossed into the ocean. Ryuga reared the him back up and smashed him against some rubble, Gaki coughed up some more blood as he would float on top of the ocean. Ryuga would use his water walking technique to walk on water, he looked at Gaki from above. "Pointlessly Weak" he said as he rose a katana from the air. "Have a nice trip, to the next world!". But then there was a spark Ryuga fell back, it was much bright, the Shina Family Pendant. Gaki then lifted his back, "No more.." he said. He got straight up and lifted his hand to the pendant, "I call upon the power!" he said. Gaki felt it himself, the power surrounding him. The power to fight, Gaki jumped over to Ryuga kicking him into the face. He skimmed over and over on top of the ocean like a skipping stone, "This is over Ryuga, I wish to return home now". Ryuga jumped out of the water and stood on the water, "It ain't that easy!" he shouted and jumped to Gaki once more. Gaki jumped into the air, appearing behind Ryuga. "It's over" he said as he used leaf strong whirlwind against his kidney. Ryuga ached in pain, the ocean water got shallow and he layed there on his back using his elbows to try to get up. Gaki jumped off a piece of rubble, to the ocean floor. But now the ocean was shallow, and less dense. He walked through it like it was air and came up to Ryuga. Ryuga touched his head, and Gaki regained consciousness. He looked around and saw his master had left the room, Gaki got out of the room and looked down into the shadowy hall way. A chill went up his spine, where would he run off to next? Gaki tried to remember his "mental" spar inside of his head, but hardly got a glimpse. He wondered what type of jutsu the old man used on him, he jumped into the darkness to explore more.

w. 1005
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 pm
Gaki looked into the dark alley, his heart pounded. He looked down at the pendant, it was still working for him. He stepped, and the felt a telepathy message. Gaki heard his words exact, "Well well Gaki. Seems like you defeated one of my play toys known as Ryuga. The fallen swordsmen of the mist, was he easy or was he hard? Well we can't communicate right now, anyway I want you to go through this dungeon. Yes, there will be many trap and other people trying to get through it. If you want to go through my training then your going to have to complete it". The message ended, Gaki looked over into the dungeon. "Let's do this" he said as he jumped into the shadows. FIRST CHALLENGE, SPIKED FLOORS AND WALLS. Description: A 5 meter run of spikes closing up on you! The gore of the young dungeon chasers trying to out run the spikes but getting crushed along with there dreams splattering there gut and brains across the floor. Clean up on ale fools. Gaki looked at the spikes, once he stepped in they all started closing in. "SHIT!" he said as he began to run down the alley. He then began to sprint, he couldn't help to think what would happen if he didn't make it. The wall was now closer to him, he was nearly 4 meter's down already when the roof was near Gaki's head, he ducked down and dashed forward. "Damnit!" he shouted and jumped right out. He heard screams of other dungeon chaser's being closed in, he then looked forward. There were hole's in the walls, where snakes began to come out of. "What's going on?" Gaki said, as he saw other dungeon chaser's up ahead getting bitten and falling to the floor. SECOND CHALLENGE, SNAKE TRAP. SNAKES WILL FALL FROM THE CEILING AND THE WALLS TO TRY TO INFECT YOU WITH VENOM. ONE BITE AND YERRRRRRRRRRR GETTING THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF HERE. Whoever was broadcasting the report with the Ex-Anbu had a loud mouth. Gaki jumped past the snakes, "The chance has appeared for both you and I" he shouted. And sprinted forward. Snakes fell from the ceiling, he did a barrel roll. Luckily, there were no snakes on the floor at that time. He saw that the hall was clearing up. But then just ahead, he saw snakes flying out in the open biting other dungeon chaser's necks and pulling them to the floor. Gaki got down low and was able to dodge them. He got up straight, a man said. "Damnit! They took my friends! DAMNIT I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO PROTECT EM. I gotta calm down. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20..IT'S NOT WORKING, DAMNIT DAMNIT HELP ME" he said grabbing Gaki's shoe. "Get the fuck off me you crazy lunatic!" he shouted back at him. Gaki kicked at him, "Keep going up to the top! It's showtime! The chance has appeared for you! Your hopes, will never fade" he said before taking off. The man began to stand up, "Yeah..YEAH...YEAH HELL YEAH!" he shouted. "I CAN DO IT! I CAN DO IT! I'LL NEVER LET MY DREAMS GO!", the man began to run down but he was slow. A snake jumped through a hole in the wall and bit his neck. "NO NO!!!" he shouted trying to pull it off and continue. He could feel the venom infecting his blood. Z"I CAN MAKE IT, I CAN MAKE IT!!" he said. He tried to run and avoid more snakes, but it kept biting him. Gaki didn't hear his cries for plead, somehow the man's voicebox was running low. The man fell back, "NOO! IT CAN'T END HERE! I GOTTA MAKE IT! NOOO! SOMEONE HELP ME!". Gaki looked back but all he saw was darkness from back there. He looked ahead, he looked up and saw many other dungeon chaser's running up. "What's going on now?" he said. Then a spiked ball to a chain swung down and hit one child sending him flopping into the wall. THIRD CHALLENGE, THE CRAZE COURSE. FROM THE CIELING, THERE ARE SPIKED METAL BALLS COMING DOWN TO SMASH YOU INTO THE WALL WHERE YOU WILL SLIDE INTO THE SPIKES. STOP GAZING IN THE SHADOWS, AND NOW LOOK INTO THE LIGHT! IF YOU CAN! Now whoever was announcing this junk was an asshole..Gaki noticed that the walls extended, and the floor was limited, there were spikes on some ends. Gaki began to run, a spiked ball on a chain came down. Gaki jumped into the air dodging it and coming back down. He saw how other people were in trouble, "NO! I PROMISED BY TOWN I'D MAKE IT!" one adult would say trying to out run the course but is hit and falls from the spiked ball into the spikes. Gaki began to grab different people and help them across the course, and even small children who somehow got past through the last two other courses. Gaki jumped with intense speed towards the next challenge. Again, there were holes in the wall. But instead they were much smaller then last time. Darts came from side to side, Gaki let the kids down. "I think it's better to crawl down on the floor". One of them didn't mind to listen, and charged in. "I'm going to be first! I'm going to be first!" he said. Gaki's eyes widened as a Dart hit him point blank to the side of his face. Gaki's eyes were open, this dungeon was meant to kill anyone! Even small children. Gaki told the children to crawl slow and on the ground, Gaki did also trying to get to the next challenge. The feeing that more people would die made him shiver, he saw how other people stepped over them and got killed Gaki told them to ignore it and carry on.

w.1001
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm
I'm not done with the training overall but eh.
+15 Stats
+30 JP

Requesting approval.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:14 am
Ok then..
Approved!
Permissions in this forum: