Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Figuring things out - NKToday at 11:13 pmHasumi HayatoDark Divinity, a Monster's Emissaries Today at 10:52 pmHasumi HayatoThe Show Must Go On!Today at 9:59 pmKaito InuzukaAlcohol!? I Thought We Were Gonna Drink Tea!Today at 9:07 pmKaito InuzukaWhere The Wild Things Are.Today at 7:20 pmKazusa UchihaAn Unwanted Inner State of AffairsToday at 5:37 pmSakuJunko TsukikoToday at 12:50 amJunko TsukikoLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 8:13 pmHimari HyuugaA Fresh Start New DreamsYesterday at 7:46 pmHimari HyuugaSato Hibiki - Bank AccountYesterday at 4:45 pmHibiki Sato
Top posting users this month
83 Posts - 23%
74 Posts - 21%
63 Posts - 18%
38 Posts - 11%
23 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Yuri Sees the Light [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuri Sees the Light [P,NK]

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm
Xuro was very intrigued by this. Yuri seemed to be very creative and also intelligent and determine. He wondered how this taijutsu technique that she speaks of works... He had seen his former friend Vergil use the gentle fist technique. The fighting style known only to the Hyuga clan. But a technique that combines it?! That definitely spelt powerful. He couldn't wait to see her learn it and be able it. "Well that definitely seems interesting! I can't wait to see how it really looks and how it works. You fit perfectly into our organisation. You have the type of characteristics that we look for when we recruiting. I will have to contact my comrade. He is the co-leader of our organisation, and get him to meet you. He will also mark you with our special unique curse mark. Nothing painful or anything... Just a simple curse mark to allow our brothers and sister now special capabilities to interact with the other members..."
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:11 pm
Yuri's smile grew wider, if that was even possible, and performed single handed tiger seals with each of her hands and pointed to a vendor's water bucket. The water rose up out of the bucket and flew threw the air to form tonfa-like blades that were attached to her arms as opposed to having a handle. "See? This is the technique I've invented. It allows me to have my cake and eat it too." Yuri giggled at her little joke. She held up her arms with the water blades pointed at Xuro so that he could examine them more closely.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:20 pm
With a smile and an absolute astonishment, Xuro laughed at the girl's joke yet he was still very impressed with that jutsu of hers. "Awesome Yuri! I've never seen anything like that before. That is certainly unique and a very good technique you've invented. I'm very much impressed!" Xuro smiled and wondered what tricks this young Hyuga female had up her sleeves. She probably will turn out a very excellent water and taijutsu user...
Yuri Hyuuga
Yuri Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:37 pm
Yuri's was ecstatic that such an experienced shinobi thought her technique was impressive. She walked over to the merchant's bucket and held her arms over it. She released the technique and the water fell into the bucket. She walked back over to Xuro, "Once I've mastered it, I will be able to pull the water from the air. This way, I won't have to carry water around with me if I want to use this technique."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Xuro waited for the girl to to put the water that she used to make her blades, back. He then smiled and said, "Well that is a pretty cool jutsu! Can't wait to see it in action!" He was proud to see the skill of Sunagakure's future ninja, grow so much now to a point where their skills have reached far greater than expected...
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 pm
Xuro thought he would probably head off now. As much as he wished, but there was no room for a sister in the brotherhood. He wouldn't bother recruiting Yuri. But he did think he could do with her eyes and even maybe use her body. "Well I'm going now. See ya around!" Xuro body flickered, to yuri it would seem he went away but he actually body flickered behind her and then pulled out his eskrima stick and knocked her on the head. Catching her unconscious body, he put it on his shoulder's and headed off home...
[EXIT with Yuri Body]
[WC: 1011- 10JP, 5 Stats, 20 C points, 1011/10000 towards Soul Amethyst, 1011/1000 completed(made space in the body to store 5 clones)]

Last edited by Habee007 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 pm