Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Material Picking for Puppet Making. Empty Material Picking for Puppet Making.

Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 am
Aura would be out today with her black messanger back picking up small loose logs and metal pieces that could be found on the border between Suna and The Leaf, a nice breeze would blow Aura's long white tresses as she bent over to dust off a piece of metal abandoned from the olde wars. She had started to read about puppets and it interested her greatly now to make her own to practice with once she can learn how to make chakra strings.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Material Picking for Puppet Making. Empty Re: Material Picking for Puppet Making.

Tue May 21, 2013 2:14 am
Shouten has departed from his haven in the Volcano village, after Osore told him of the meeting of the five Kage he has gotten interested in how the villages are protected with their leaders away. As Sayomi and Osore left for the summit, Shouten heads towards the village of Konohagakure no Sato, curious on how the former capital of the fire nation is in defenses.

The man whilst casually walking through the borders of sand and leaf wears his casual garb, a white tee shirt and a black leather jacket, a pair of jeans and black dress shoes adorning his lower half. Covering the mans eyes is a pair of black tinted glasses, the sun from above not bothering the man due to such. His right hand raising to push his shaggy black hair from his face, moving it to the left, the dark purple jewels on his ancestors ring sparking lightly in the sun.

The man lowers his hand back to his side, the thumbs of each hand slipping within the pockets of his jeans. It would seem fortune would be on this mans side however, his form set to pass behind a female whom seems to be scavenging for materials, just as he goes to pass the girl bends over which draws his gaze to her rear, however his glasses hide such he makes it known how he feels with a slight whistle of approval, stopping to face the girl three meters away.

"Tell me, what is a sexy little treat like you doing on the borders alone?" the man does ponder this, due to seeing her only from behind he has no yet seen any form of village identification, is she a wanderer like himself?
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Material Picking for Puppet Making. Empty Re: Material Picking for Puppet Making.

Tue May 21, 2013 2:20 am
The girl would tense upon hearing the whistle, turning to face the stranger Aura would let all of her features show, from her bright blue eyes to her dark red tattoos. The crest of the Suna sparkling on her head band which is tied around her slender waist. Upon looking up at the mans features she would back away uttering soft words, "Y-You're...h-him...!" She would forget her direction running in the opposite direction heading towards the Leaf instead of the Sand. Pushing her legs as fast as she goes her mind would set into panic as to why there wre suddenly more trees.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 2:37 am
Shouten views the girl turn to face him, his eyes falling upon the reflective metal headband upon her waist bearing the sand villages symbol, he does not recall ever meeting a sand ninja before. He hears soft words spoken by the girl as she backs away, what is she talking about? It would seem however that she knows of his reputation as a criminal, feeling almost flattered at seeing the feeble attempts at running away.

The man with a sigh takes a step forward, that is however the last visual footstep as his form vanishes with raw speed, only able to be tracked by those whom can see his current max speed. His form set to appear in front of the girl coming out of a slight blur as he drops back to stationary speed. "Now where do you think your going?" he says with a smirk, his form facing hers and with his current position if she continues to run she does so right into him, his arms if this occurs set to wrap around her waist and hold the girls body against his own, waiting for an answer.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 2:43 am
The girl not being able to sense his speed or chakra would slam right into his chest, feeling his arms wrap around her waist she would attempt to struggle and wiggle trying to get free. "You're from my dream! I didn't want to kill her! It wasn't me!" She shouts nonsense at him, the girl obviously had a dream about him, but what had occured in it even Aura wasn't sure. Being too close to really do anything Aura wasn't trained in seduction, nothing she tried was going to work against this man. She didn't really know who he was. Her last attempt was to shout for help. Feeling her pride crumble she let out a soft whimper before shouting out for help. "SOMEONE HELP ME!"
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 2:52 am
Shouten hears the girls words as she struggles, she had a dream about him? Did he just find some looney girl? "Ok look, calm down crazy I'm not going to hurt you!" The man says, however now comes the screaming for help, with an annoyed sigh he bends his knees tightening the grip on his right arm as he picks the girl up putting her over his right shoulder, facing behind him.
The man begins to walk towards a stream flowing along the borders as a log is positioned next to it, leaning forward he sits the girl on the log facing the stream, the man sitting to her left with his visage still hidden.

"Ok listen Sandy, the only reason your not dead on the spot is because I want to know something, what do you mean I am from your dream?" he inquires, curious on what she means by this, was it a nightmare? If so he would love to hear how his reputation has struck fear into even peoples dreams.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 3:02 am
The girl calms, how could he be nice? He had gotten her to slay someone! at least...in her dreams he did....

Looking towards the river which was the same color as her eyes they would sparkle, "I had a dream...one day. You were in it, you encouraged me that they deserved it, pain and death...you had said I deserved to kill them all...to relieve myself of my pain. I killed a woman. You just sat there and laughed and, and I woke up. Then I went to go train." She had recited the whole store once and a while giving a wince and cringe remembering every last detail. She didn't want to snap again. She wanted to prove them wrong yes, she remembers all the times she had said she wanted to kill someone because of how hurt she was.

And now she's face to face with the man who had made her lose control. In her dream. A very vivid dream. She had to know who this man was, "Though I have to ask, W-Who are you?" She asks him softly before actually looking him in the face to search every detail.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 3:08 am
He hears her words, a soft dark chuckle comes from him as he speaks when she finishes her story. "Strange, we have never met but my dream self seems to be pretty accurate. Who was it that I told you to kill, and why?" the man inquirers, no one has dreams like this for no reason.
He looks towards her as she asks for his name, she however only gets a smirk as it is made known he is not giving out information, only seeking it.
Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 am
The girl would blush hearing him chuckle at her, it was a nice and deep chuckle, 'Gah! Why are you thinking about his chuckle!' she would panic trying to calm her thoughts.

Her brows furrow trying to remember. Looking down at her knees her hands would grip them as she thought for a long time. Who was it that she killed? 'I don't think I remembered that one, maybe I should've jotted it down before I went training.' Ashie would think to herself searching through her memory of that day, all she could hear was the echo of his laughter....and then waking upright in her bed. "Damnit." She would curse to herself out loud. "I-I don't think I remember, but I know it was someone of my village." She doesn't meet his face again feeling her heart flutter with nervousness.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 3:28 am
He gazes into her blue eyes for a few moments, it seems she is deep in thought though the first words to come from her mouth is a curse, following is her saying she does not remember, Shouten sighing at this. "Huh, tell a man you dream about him but you cannot even give details." he teases, seeing her break her gaze with him he smirks a bit, a light blush on her cheeks.
"So, now that your awake do you still want to kill them? If they hurt you then why the hell not?" the man suggests, curious what he real feelings are and the cause of why she feels this way.
Everyone wants to kill someone, it is human nature, but the girl was cute and he was bored, so he selects to listen to her story.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum