Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A Flash of Lightning {P, IO, NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Flash of Lightning {P, IO, NK}

Sun May 05, 2013 6:56 pm
Shinji did not pay much attention to what Bear did-Shinji did not know much of anything about the medical arena. He deferred to medics in that as frankly he was only good at sending people to a medic, not being one himself. While Xyxer was being operated on Shinji would glance up every now and then and watch as Xyxer had some blood transfused into him along with a brand new, or rather relatively new -- er not even that. Basically Xyxer got a eye replacement. Though for the most part Shinji paid the whole scene little mind he trusted Bear to do his job and did it he did. Although Shinji did fall asleep somewhere near the end of the surgery and was awoken when he heard a loud thud.

Waking up he quickly found Xyxer seemingly smashing himself against the wall-how odd. The reason for this was quickly found out as Xyxer said something about how it sucked in a rather slurred voice. It was clear that he had woken up a bit earlier from the anesthesia than he should have and was now feeling the effects as he tried to move. With a sigh Shinji would slap his book shut and walk over to the form of Xyxer. He would then, assuming Xyxer allowed him, help the crumpled man back onto the metal table. Where hopefully he would stay. If that did indeed occur Shinji would start to speak again once again in his chair that sat to the right of the metal table on which Xyxer would have been sitting. "So, you feeling any better?" Shinji was obviously joking. He knew it took a while to get adjusted, but he continued all the same: "So, while we wait till you can those bandages off. Lets do some studying. Plus we have much to discuss....What do you know about kage summits?" At this point Shinji handed Xyxer another book-the last book on the lightning element that he had borrowed from the library. He knew he would have to explain how the third book had been lost to an angry librarian, but no matter. Waiting for a response Shinji kept his nose in the book as he read about the power of electricity.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

A Flash of Lightning {P, IO, NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Flash of Lightning {P, IO, NK}

Sun May 05, 2013 7:07 pm
It was not too long after his initial brutal fight with the wall that Shinji had decided to intervene. Xyxer attempted to headbutt the man as soon as he got close enough, but because of his inability to properly tense any of his muscles it acted much like a baby, almost as if he was dead weight with his head on the mans shoulder, unable to move. He was lucky today.. Now back on the metal table, he just rolled his head around as he tried to get the affects of the anesthesia to wear off quicker. He did hear a rather weird thing though.. a question about a summit?

He spoke with little interest, his voice still distorted though, "Awth nawt hweard mwuch, kwirigakure dwid nwot cware fwor swuch mwatteeeeeeers. Kwages hwugging owr swomething?" Xyxer said as he struggled to turn his head towards the Tenkage, a frown now covering the entirety of his face. He felt like an utter idiot because of this operation.. he could hardly even move. Is this what it was like to be an elderly person? He questioned that idea for a moment and then he shook his head a little.. that'd certainly suck if it was true. He was finding it hard to even train his eyes to remain on a target, they just seemed to.. drift off? He didn't know where they wanted to go, it was like a road trip for them. Up there and everywhere.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Shinji could not help, but laugh a light hearted laugh as Xyxer spoke. The man no longer seemed like the imposing walker of the Abyss he once was at least for now. It seemed that even the strongest people could be laid low by a simple surgery. Though at this point Shinj glanced up from his book. He was pretty sure Xyer had asked if a kage summit was when a bunch of kages got together to hug. This promoted another light, but short lived laugh that died in his throat as he spoke up to clarify a few things for Xyxer: "Nah, nothing like that. Though I will admit that would be rather amusing and maybe a wee bit easier on the nerves and my brain. A kage summit is when all five kage from the five major villages get together to talk about politics and such. Unfortunately I have been preparing for it for quite a while now. The elders seem to think drilling me on all these protocols will help-I doubt it, but there is one thing I can agree on with them: I need two guards. Granted these guards will probably not have to do all that much, but it is always good to have a safety net of sorts. Finally to make a long story short: I have chosen you to come along to the land of iron as one of my bodyguards. If you have any objections or questions then please pose them now." The last part of Shinji's short speech felt very unnatural to him. He did not often give orders. It was not often that he used his power as kage at all. If Xyxer was violently against it then Shinji would ind another, but for now he would wait and browse through his book as he waited for a response from xyxer.

4 posts for eye recovery
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:27 pm
It appeared that the man was laughing at him, but Xyxer could not quite process that yet and that was quite a thankful event since he took humiliation seriously. Perhaps it was because of his heritage in Kirigakure and he was brought up to believe that he should only be feared. Heh, who knows? Regardless, Shinji spoke and told Xyxer that he had chosen him to become one of his bodyguards for this "Kage Summit". It was a weird request initially, but it soon made sense. After all, you can never fully trust anybody and that must be even more so if you was a Kage. Nodding his head, but that came out as shaking so instead he decided to just speak, "Shwure. Bwut, whwo'll bwe thwe owther?"
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:31 pm
Looking up from his book once again Shinji listened to the slurred speech of Xyxer and held himself back from laughing again. So, instead he responded politely to Xyxer's inquiry as to who the other guard would be. "Quite honestly I do not have a clue. That is where I would like your opinion. I could just pick someone willy nilly, but that would be pointless. It needs to be someone you work well with. After all if it comes to a fight we need to all be working together and not worrying about a teammate. So, now I will ask you. Who do you think I should take?" Shinji figured that was a fairly good response. He was fine with whomever the other guard was, but he wanted to be sure that Xyxer was. Yet again Shinji glanced down and tried to read another paragraph before Xyxer responded.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm
Xyxer thought for a moment as he stared at the ceiling, only now being able to train his eye solely on one spot. It didn't take him long before he knew exactly the man he trusted with his life and he spoke normally, "Kenchi. I heard he was ANBU now and I want to make sure he's at least doing his job properly." with that, he turned his head back to Shinji before attempting to slide off from the metal table, rubbing his arms and looking for where that other bloke had gone, the one that had done the surgery on him.. he'd have to give that guy some "defensive" moves to the face later on.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 7:51 pm
Listening while reading Shinji was not too surprised when Xyxer mentioned Kenchi's name. Both had come from Kirigakure and both were formidable opponents. They would indeed be two good guards. Though hopefully they would be for show as Shinji did not really want to have to clash with other kage as that would end in war and more death, which was never good nor worth it. Speaking up without looking up from his book Shinji now spoke in his same sleepy voice again: "Very well Kenchi it is. I will ask that you go inform him when you feel up to it. Also I am no doctor, but I would suggest not trying to stand for a bit. Now, why did you come looking for me today?" Shinji was obviously referring to the fact that Xyxer had come into the Tenkage's office looking for him. Whatever the response Shinji was pleased that he was nearing the end of his book.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 8:07 pm
Ignoring Shinjis advice, Xyxer stood from the table and was greeted with a rather pleasant surprise; he could stand. The only problem was that his legs felt like jelly so he began walking funnily towards the door, using the wall every now and again to push himself back upwards as he seemed to ever descend. He spoke as he begun exiting the building, his form leaving quickly, "Just to say I'm ready to take my duties on again." and with that, Xyxer began to walk down the hallway as if he was stretching or doing some weird sort of exercise with his legs where he stretched all the way onto one knee with his other leg fully extended. A few looks from people walking by showed that they were confused by that event.. if everything was left uninterrupted, Xyxer would have now left the building, a new goal in mind and an old time buddy that he had to visit to inform of the rather weird event, but one thing was certain.. Xyxer would definitely be more at ease at the congregation of hugging with a fellow Kirigakurian with him.

[Exit]
[3034 WC]

[Lightning element acquired]

+15 Stats
+30 JP

Minds Eye of the Kagura mastered

[5047/10000]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm
Shinji merely nodded and allowed Xyxer to go on his way. No reason to stop a guy who seemed to be able to talk normally and walk to some extent. Either way Shinji had a book to finish reading and finish it he would. All in all it was an ok book, but what mattered was that Shinji now knew how to use the lightning element. Naturally he would return the two books he had and return to his office to relieve cat of her duties. All the while the storm still raged ever onward. Maybe it was an omen for things to come. Shinji could not tell for sure, but it did seem ever so slightly ominous. Although it did make a nice backdrop to the sleep Shinji feel into upon arriving back in his office. He also ordered his anbu to keep people out for good measure.

{Exit, topic closed. TWC: 3611.
Lightning element learned.
+18 stats x 50 ryo= +900 ryo
+36 JP}

[Also approving Xyxer's stats, JP, training and soul gem WC.]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon May 06, 2013 5:38 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum