Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique

Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 am
Once again, Masaru mentally assigned the things that the other genin asked about or talked about, starting with the first thing. ”You do not want people to think that I am weird? Well, with what I have decided to become ninja-wise, I would be surprised if they did not think that.” Masaru said with a chuckle. “But yes, it seemed very much real. As I had said, had you acted like you could see it as well, I would most likely not have realized that it was an illusion before I saw someone else act completely calm or something like that.”

“But I do, however, think that this has been enough for me for today. I have some ideas for… Oh, that is right, you do not know about it yet.” Masaru begun, but stopped again, realizing that Kahen would not know about his puppet. With that, he sent his chakra threads to where he had left his puppet, and as such it flew out from the trees, towards the two genin. When it was a few meters away from them, it stopped in the air, flying a foot or so above the ground. “Allow me to introduce you to my first puppet, Pawn. But I have had a few ideas about how to improve it, and I would like to work on it while they are fresh in my mind. So I will see you later.” Masaru said, recovered his puppet in its bandages, put it on his back, and then went back towards the village.

{Exit}
WC: 1841 (+257)

+9 stats, +18 JP
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique - Page 2 Empty Re: Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 am
Kahen was disappointed that Masaru didn't want to train with him. Kahen put his head down for short time and then risen it back up. "Well, I hope we get to train some other time," He smiled at Masaru and continued,"But yeah, oh the village is burning, no biggie." Kahen laughed at his own joke. He then watched as Masaru allowed chakra threads to come out of his fingers and hit something in the trees. Kahen eyed curiously as he wondered what it was. Then he saw a puppet fly out. He listened as he introduced his first puppet. "Hello Pawn! It's very nice to meet you," Kahen smiled as he paused for a short second, "Well, if you ever need anything, don't mind coming to find me and asking," he said as he watched Masaru put his puppet on his back, "See you later, Masaru," Kahen said and walked off on home. He has to tell his parents about his new jutsu!

WC: 1303
+6 stat and 13 JP
(Exit)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:30 am
Approved for both.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum