Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique Empty Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:22 pm
Kahen sat in his favorite spot in the training field. Right under a large tree, that provided perfect shade for today. Especially since the sun was out with no clouds. Kahens black, leather jacket laid beside him and his hands were positioned behind his head. He sighed slightly and looked over at his jacket. "What to do today," he questioned himself as if he was talking to the jacket. He then laid his head on the jacket and closed his eyes. Such a peaceful moment for him that he could go to sleep and he was about to when an idea popped in his mind.

"I should learn a new jutsu," he said, leaning up and smiled, but which one jutsu should I learn. He's been training his chakra a little bit lately and feels as if it is getting stronger but he only knows two jutsu's. He remembered his mom telling him something about a type of genjutsu that allows one to trick others into mistaking the place they're in for another. The name was Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique.'hmmm,' he hummed in his head. He remembered reading up on it the other day. It's stronger technique then the two he has but it shouldn't take long to learn it since he has somewhat raised his chakra level.

He realized he can't practice an illusion like this one on simple animals, they don't know what they're doing as is. He needs someone he can practice on. Plus, it isn't a type of genjutsu that will kill them nor harm them, just simply change the layout of the area in their eyes. But who will help him do that. He looked around the training grounds once more. "No one is here yet," he stated as he stood up from his spot. He knew he would have to wait for someone to come by for him to ask. Kahen shifted his eyes to his jacket again and put it on. He remembered that the technique didn't have a specific hand sign so he'll have to use the regular genjutsu hand sign for it to work.

WC:356/1000
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique Empty Re: Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm
Masaru had intended to train his puppetry again, he was supposed to become a puppet master one day, after all, but as he reached the training grounds, he realized that he would probably be spending this training session in another way than simply training his puppetry, although he would probably get to use it during the spar he suspected this would turn into, since he had spotted Kahen. He briefly wondered how a match just between the two of them would turn out. From what he had seen before, Kahen would probably prefer not being in melee, something that Masaru himself did not like one little bit himself.

Smiling a bit, Masaru walked in among the trees around the training ground. He had been carrying his puppet around on his bag, covered in bandages. However, here, out of sight of Kahen, he put the puppet down, unwrapped it, and put it behind a tree approximately 8 meters from Kahen, wanting to keep the element of surprise on his side, should this turn into a spar. That and he thought that it would have a greater effect that a puppet flew out of the forest in order to join the combat, compared to putting the bandaged puppet down and unwrapping it as a spar started, should this end in one.

When he had done that, he went a bit away from the tree, with his white cape covering all but his head at the moment. He then walked out of the trees altogether, towards Kahen, calling him out. “Hello Kahen, what are you doing here?” The obvious answer would be training, but he meant it as in ‘what kind of training are you doing’. Talking about training… Masaru himself would actually like to get some training done with his chakra sensory. Maybe they could help each other with some training? That was, of course, assuming that they did not merely choose to spar, something that Masaru figured would be some kind of training as well. But how would he even train chakra sensory? The best way, for now, would probably be to ask Kahen to create clones, as he was pretty sure that their chakra looked different from that of Kahen himself, as clones would not hold more than just a tiny bit of his chakra.

WC: 385
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique Empty Re: Training~Mastery of False Surrounding Technique

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 pm
Kahen was just about to go rest back at his tree, he heard his name being called. His shifted into every direction till he found the person who called him. Kahen's eyes brightened when he saw Masaru. "Hello Masaru! Well, I was here to relax and somewhat train altogether, but then I realized I need to learn a new jutsu. The one I choose is called the False Surroundings Technique. Have you heard of it," the Zexus paused for a short second to see if he will answered before speaking again, "Well, I cannot train it on animals because, they really don't care about surroundings if theirs a human around. So I was wondering, would you mind if I test it out on you?"

Kahen smiled at Masaru as he walked towards him, only standing in front of him about 4 meters, "Oh and don't worry, it won't harm you. It'll just change your surroundings. I just need to master it, which shouldn't take to long for me to do if I have your help," Kahen smile faded. Yes, with his help, kahen should be done in no time. "Oh and if he need help training anything, by all means ask me, I would love to help." Kahen said as his smile appeared again. Kahen never knew why he smiled so much. It's usually a why to cover emotion for him but not today. Kahen took off his leather jacket and threw at the tree, leaving his white shirt on with his silver necklace over it.

WC:611/1000
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:31 pm
Masaru could not quite suppress a smile, due to just how much Kahen spoke in relatively short time. When he had realized that Kahen would continue talking after he had asked Masaru if he had heard about a certain technique, Masaru mentally divided Kahen’s minor speech into segments, and gave each a number, so that he could reply to everything that he said. With a chuckle, he then began with the first question. “First, no, I have not heard of the technique, but since you mention surroundings, I assume that it changes how the subject perceives the space around him or her, and no, I would not mind if you tested it on me.”

“And as a matter of fact, I actually do have something that I would like your help with. Since we last saw each other, I have graduated to Genin, and I have learnt a few new things. Among these is Chakra Sensory, which is something that I would actually like to train. I imagine that it could simply be done if you made some clones, and then I would see if I could pick the real one simply based on the chakra signature.” As he ended his monologue, he had to laugh a bit at himself. He had not intended to speak so much, but he got caught in the explanation of his newly acquired abilities. While it probably did not hurt to tell a fellow Konoha ninja, who he even considered a friend, but he made a mental note of trying not to make a habit of this. His opponents not knowing what his techniques did would only make it easier to defeat them, after all.

“But let us start with your training.” Masaru said, and made a gesture as if to say that Kahen could begin his technique, but gave a warning first. “I must warn you that I know this area rather well, so if you want to train the technique, I think that you would have to make small changes so that I would not be able to recognize something as false just due to memory.” He warned Kahen, before sitting down, closing his eyes, and preparing for Kahen’s training.

WC: 753 (+368)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 pm
"Okay, after mine, will shall do yours," Kahen began to say, "But once I get better with my technique, I should be able to change the whole landscape or even a persons gender!" Kahen yelled with excitement. Kahen was excited about this, enabling him to use and learn another technique. It just thrilled him, plus the technique would be good to ward off people that followed him. Kahen listened to Masaru's statement about the land area and how he might remember something do to memory. The Zexus nodded his head,"Ahhhh, good idea, I didn't really think about that" Kahen stated and watched him sit down and close his eyes.

Kahen looked around the area to see what he could start with. He hummed in his head until he found a suitable area in which he could try. He saw that the path leading out of the training ground was heading right into the village, maybe he could try and make it point the other way. Kahen smiled and put his hands into the right hand sign. "False surrounding technique," he whispered and felt the chakra leave his body. He looked up and saw that the road was still facing right. Of course it was, Kahen was not affected by the genjutsu but Masaru should be. "Okay, open your eyes and tell me whats different about the landscape?" Kahen questioned as he faced Masaru with a smile. If this jutsu worked, he would have to do another but for a bigger area to reconstruct with his genjutsu.

WC: 868/1000
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:41 pm
After he had opened his eyes, Masaru began looking around, trying to spot any differences. He did, as he had told Kahen, know the area fairly well, but he doubted that he would be able to tell if a training dummy or a tree had been moved a feet or so. He did, however, now believe that Kahen would try something like that. Instead, he guessed that it would be something else, possibly something larger. Probably something he could overlook at first, but still spot when he thought more about it, which would probably mean something like the trees all being different than what they should be. This thought led him to have a closer look at the trees, but they looked just like he remembered them.

After that, he turned his gaze towards the training dummies. They were, of course, not all identical to each other, but there were a few different types, each type intended for some kind of training. Some stood rather isolated, while others stood in groups of twos and threes. After focusing in an order to remember which supposedly stood where according to his memory, Masaru concluded that the training dummies had not been the thing changed by the illusion. What else could Kahen have changed? Perhaps where the forest ended and begun? Or had he changed the way that the river flowed? If the latter was true, then Masaru would probably not be able to spot it, as the only times he used the river during his training was when he learned to walk on water.

For that reason, he made a mental note to think more about the river later, if he was unable to spot any differences at all. A change in the area of the forest he might be able to tell. Thus, he let his gaze wander along the outer trees of the forest, trying to spot any differences from the pattern that he had in his memory. He had started with the part of the forest that started where the river flowed from, and then moving his gaze along the line between the training ground and the trees. However, when he was about halfway done with the trees, he noticed something that he believed should be different. Was that road not supposed to turn right, not left?

For a moment, Masaru wished that he had walked to the training grounds more often, as he often simply jumped from tree to tree to get here, but as his gaze rested on the road, he became more and more sure. He remembered more or less dragging himself towards the village, exhausted by training, and he was pretty sure that the road had gone right there. After thinking about it for a little while longer, he turned his head towards Kahen, looking at him now. “Is it the road? Well, possibly the river as well, but I cannot clearly remember the latter, so I’m going with the former.” He said, standing up again.

WC: 1254 (+501)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:17 pm
Kahen watched Masaru opened his eyes and scanned the layout of the area. His eyes shifted from the river to trees and everywhere in between. Kahen wondered, if he really knew this place, it would be totally obvious to what it is. That's when his eyes landed on the road. Kahen crossed his arms and smiled, of course he knows this place. Kahen shook his head as Masaru asked him if its the road. Kahen laughed. "Yes, yes it is the road," he said with smile, "You sure do know this place. Well, I'm going to perform a stronger one on you, to see if I'm able to change the area completely in your eyes." Kahen walked in front of him.

Kahen puts his hands together forming the right hand sign. He closed his eyes and focused his chakra into the jutsu. He felt the chakra leave his body and Kahen muttered the words, "Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique," and he then opened his eyes. If the jutsu worked on him, he would see the area has stayed the same but the village would be on fire, but the roads to village would be gone. Kahen smirked. He hoped the jutsu worked, he really did need to master it.

WC: 1077/1000
~Master False Surrounding Technique~
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:07 am
(Ok then, approved for the training if you were looking for that). We will figure out the stats/Jp when we enter the topic.
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:11 am
“A stronger illusion would probably be interesting.” Masaru had said, with a slight challenge in his voice. He had managed to spot the illusion before, but he had taken some time, he realized that. However, he wondered just what Kahen meant with his words about ‘a stronger illusion’. As Masaru had once again closed his eyes and sat down, he had thought a bit about this. Kahen had said that he would change the area completely. But what did he mean with that? Would he create an illusion of them being somewhere else entirely, such as the Academy or the Hokage Monument? Would it be… well, subtler would not be the right word to use, but would it just be changing the way he viewed this area, such as creating the illusion of a lot of people around them, or making it appear as if it was a different time of year?

Well, he had a fairly easy way to figure out what Kahen had done. The moment after Masaru opened his eyes, they were wide open. Konoha was on fire! He had to get back to help! If just he had learned some water jutsu, he would be able to help more. Wait a second… jutsu. This was the illusion, naturally. A fire like that Masaru saw in the illusion would not have been able to spread like that in the short time period where he had his eyes shut. He chuckled a bit, as he realized that the shock of the sight had momentarily made him forget that he was training with a genjutsu-user right now. “If you had acted as if you saw the fires as well, and ran towards the village as if to help, I think that I would have fallen for the illusion. It was large, and it was obvious, but I was nearly caught up in the heat of the moment, pun not intended.” He said, chuckling once again, at the unintentional pun.

WC:1584 (+330)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:11 pm
Kahen looked at Masaru and smiled when his eyes were wide open. Kahen started laughing really loud, and then he heard him say something about how he should've acted. "Yes, but I wanted to save the embarrassment. I don't want people thinking you're a loony," Kahen paused for a moment then began to talk,"Did it really look real!" Kahen yelled. Before giving Masaru a chance to speak he started back up again."Well, I have finally master the false surrounding technique." Kahen smiled, as his eyes came almost to a close. "So, you wanted to try something?" Kahen put his finger to his chin trying to figure out what it was. After a couple seconds, he remembered it was chakra sensory. Kahen wondered what he would have to do to help him. "Oh yeah, was it chakra sensory? Okay, so how will you like for me to help you?" Kahen asked him as he put his hand back to his side.

WC:1077+162=1139
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum