Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

are u serious?! (IO,NK)

+2
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

are u serious?! (IO,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: are u serious?! (IO,NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:58 am
He chuckles darkly his tone growing more annoyed as she backs away "Yup..I do..in fact I think it'd be good for ya." He states simply while stepping forward as she steps back "You will train these three until their prepared for their Genin exam and then...You will be appointed their squad leader!" He states pointing towards Primrose.

"Any objections and or opinions are denied!" He insists "Or...I'll have you demoted....to Genin." He states simply uncrossing his arms and shrugging his shoulders "And yes...I can do that."
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:51 am
(skip me I am just observing the argument)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:55 am
(skip)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:56 am
(skip me)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 am
Prim stayed calm as she could. Her anger rising in her, wanting to lash out and yell at Echo, but she had worked way to hard at being a Jounin to lose her rank. She glared at him as she took few deep breathes to keep calm and not snap back.
"May I ask you one question please?" Prim asked him politely and respectfully. Prim did respect Echo and understood his authority over her, therefore she would give him the respect he did deserve.
"You could try to fight him, imagine taking him down all the respect you would get, wouldn't it be like taking Viper down? Think about the fact you wouldn't be considered weak or helpless anymore." The Nibi said to her.
"Would you shut up? Seriously I am having a conversation here and it does not involve you, it's between me and Echo." Prim said shaking her head again snapping at the beast in her. "Damn thing!" Prim growled. SHe suddenly realized she sounded crazy and face-palmed herself. "Oh fuck!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:47 am
Echo blinks once at the girl talking to herself, his left eyebrow arching curiously as he gazes at her with a random deadpan expression "...Lucky for you half of Konoha's population has much worse.." He states in slight amusement at her...apparent insanity...

"And for the record no, now get back to the village...All of you." He states his demeanor changing into that of 'Kitsune' his face losing all emotion and his eyes gaining a steely gaze in them his voice becoming a rather sharp and authoritative...where insubordination will be met with swift and heavy punishment.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:25 am
Sephora smirked and giggled as Echo Uchiha told Primrose she had no choice but to train them and then become squad leader. As echo told them to go home she waited for Prim to lead them home. "Thank you for offering to help us Primmy." Sephora said still smiling her twisted evil grin.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 am
Tori sighed as she heard the news. She planned on learning alot from Prim, sfter sll, Kochou spoke so highly of her. Besides from the look of it, Prim knew enough to train them all and Echo seemed to believe she could do it. Tori waited for Prim so they could go back to Konoha.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:43 am
Akki thought about the training Prim would give them. "I hope she doesnt go crazy and talk to herself when she trains us." Akki said to herself. Laughing she deided to voice her opinion. "You aren't going to flip out while training us are you?" She asked curiously as she waited on the others to head home.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum