Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

are u serious?! (IO,NK)

+2
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
6 posters
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

are u serious?! (IO,NK) Empty are u serious?! (IO,NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 am
Prim had returned to the borders to see the area she had fought the bijuu in.she sat on a tree branch over looking the area. Being extremely cautious Prim had her sharingan three tomoe eyes on and scanned the area carefully. She didn't see anything to be concerned about so she jumped down from her tree branch and landed on the groun with her black silk cloak billowing behind her in the wind.
"Returning to the scene of the crime?" The Nibi said to her, trying to irritate her.
"Be quiet, no one is talking to you." Prim responded to it with a slight bit of anger in her voice. It was a little unnerving to be in the area. There was still blood on the ground, probably hers, and the area was practically burned and demolished.
"I would have killed you. Feeling you needed me I let you win so I could help you." The Nibi said making a weird sound much like that of a large cat purring or growling.
"What was that? A purr a hiss or growl? Do you meow to? And yeah sure, I was trying to stop you from tearing this place up or tearing up any nearby villages. Let me win? I almost died, had I not used my eyes to stop you I would have." Prim growled. Luckily no one was there to here her, otherwise they would think she was talking to herself. She began to further explore the area around her hoping to figure out what actually happened to her.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

are u serious?! (IO,NK) Empty Re: are u serious?! (IO,NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 am
Sephora and her friends Tori Uzumaki and Akki Senju were having a sleepover at the place Sephora was staying. It was in the backyard in a home made tent the three girls had worked on together. The night before Samurus aunt, Primrose Uchiha had returned home. Something was very off about the big tittied, black haired, red eyed woman. The girls had heard her talking when she came in but no one wanted to approach her.

The next morning as Prim was leaving the girls kept a very safe distance behind her to follow her they ran through the woods and forest trying to keep up with Prim. Surprisingly she wasn't going to fast and even with Prim looking around, the girl never looked behind her.

Being brave after hearing the girl speak Sephora decided to approach her. "Hey Primrose we need to talk to you. We kind of followed you out here. And what the deuce? when did you start talking to your self?" Sephora said and asked her.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 am
Tori Uzumaki tried to grab Sephoras arm to stop her but the little girl would not listen and jerked away from her to fast. Sighing she waited for Sephora to speak and to try to fix the issue Sephora was starting, she jumped out behind her and covered her mouth.
"What she is asking is will you train us for our Genin exams? You are one of the only female Jounins we know and we have heard so much about you! I am Tori Uzumaki, Kochou's twin sister, I have been searching everywhere for you to just meet you." Tori said hoping she didn't spook Prim out.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 am
Akki Senju watched everything happening. All that ran through her head was how her parents would kill her if they knew where she was. She stood behind the other two and just stared before she even thought of speaking. The girl did not look to happy at all. "Please Primrose, we would be honored top have you train us, you are suppose to be one of the best." Akki said hoping the girl would not hurt them.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:51 am
Prim glared at Sephora! She had been followed yet did not even detect her in the slightest! And she had heard Prim talking! This angered her even more.
"How dare you fucking follow me, who the hell do you think you are?" Prim roared glaring at her. Then she saw Tori and her jaw dropped. Listening to the girl Prim developed tears in her eyes. She looked sop much like her. Before Prim could speak, she saw Akki, suddenly she was enraged again.
"Thats it! Hell no! I don't train people, especially not kids as young as you! I don't even like kids except my nephew! I dont give a fuck if Echo Uchiha shows up and tells me to or the damn Hokage Navi tells me to, I REFUSE TO TRAIN YOU!" Prim said glaring at the kids.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:55 am
Echo Uchiha the strongest Shinobi in Konoha, possibly the world takes a walk through the country borders, no real point besides easing his boredom...course then he hears something interesting that immediately sounds like a challenge.

His form flickers and he appears with a gust of wind signalling his arrival standing behind Primrose his arms crossed over his chest "Is that so?" Echo asked in a dangerously low tone "That sounds like insubordination to me...doesn't it girls?" He says turning his gaze towards the Genin hopefuls standing in front of the Uchiha woman.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:25 am
Sephora prepared to snap back at Prim until she felt the wind and saw the form standing behind her. Her eyes went wide as she stared at Echo! A smirk went across her lips. "Yes sir, it does." she said as the smirk turned evil.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 am
Tori's eyes grew wide as she stepped back in fear unlike her friend Sephora. The girl seemed nice but something made her angry! she just seemed to snap and it honestly scared Tori. At first Prim seemed to soften at the sight of Tori, but then as if almost in an instant her mood switched. as soon as the wind blew a guy appeared behind Prim. He seemed to know Prim and then Tori realized, it wasn't the Hokage, it had to be Echo. Tori grabbed Sephora, "Guys, let's get out of here." She siad to Akki and Sephora.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:40 am
Akki rolled her eyes. "Geez her fits are worse than Megami's." Akki said to herself snickering. Prim looked as though she could be a bad ass, but in Akki's eyes she seemed to be moody. Feeling the wind Akki felt a sudden feeling of fear as she noticed the guy behind Prim. Smiling though, she thought it funny at his comment. "Yeah she seems to be disobedient." Akki agreed glancing at Tori. "Tori, he wont hurt us." Akki said to her frightened friend.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:52 am
Prim's eyes went wide as she turned at the sound of the voice.
"Echo!" Prim said startled. "Hm, intersting." Nibi said to her. "Shhh! I don't want to hear you right now." Prim muttered closing her eyes. No way could Prim handle dealing with Echo and the Nibi at the same time. Prim backed up away from Echo slowly. "I can't train these kids, you couldn't possibly really want me to do it." Prim said staring at him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum